Quantity errors in the Interstate Bridge Replacement (IBR) project, which previously led to cost increases, have resurfaced, raising questions about the feasibility of an...Read more
- Citizens have opportunity to provide input on Oregon tollingThe Oregon Department of Transportation will hold two events where citizens can view information about the Regional Mobility Pricing Project.
- Opinion: Interstate Bridge Replacement Program incompetence and deceptionRetired Engineer Bob Ortblad believes a new study of an immersed tunnel by a consultant independent of the IBR must be done.
- Paying more and getting less for transportation in Portland areaTransportation tolling plan sparks outrage as promised freeway lanes disappear, impacting traffic and affordability in the Portland area.
- Washington lawmaker joins bipartisan call for carbon tax overhaul to ease gas painsState Rep. Jim Walsh, R-Aberdeen, is urging legislative action to lower the price at the pump for Washington motorists paying the second-highest gas prices in the nation, including scrapping or modifying the state’s carbon tax.
- Tolling in Oregon still on target to charge for driving former freewaysOregon’s tolling plans face uncertainty as the state indefinitely pauses I-205 projects and grapples with a $3 billion funding gap, impacting commuters between Oregon and Washington.