- Comments should be respectful of others and should not contain personal attacks or threats against other individuals, businesses or organizations.
- Comments may not include offensive language including profanity or remarks that are racist or sexual in nature.
- ClarkCountyToday.com will not fact check every item in a comment. However, if something is obviously factually inaccurate, the comment will not be posted.
- Off-topic comments that promote services or products will not be accepted.
- Comments should not include any personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses or telephone numbers.
- ClarkCountyToday.com will not discriminate against any views, opinions or ideology, but reserves the right to remove posted comments that do not adhere to these standards.
- The expectation of ClarkCountyToday.com staff members is that those wishing to comment on stories will register with their actual identity. Obvious attempts to post comments with a fictitious identity will be removed from the website.
ClarkCountyToday.com welcomes the comments and views of its readers. However, comments must satisfy the following criteria to be accepted. Comments that do not meet this standard will not be posted and repeated offenses could lead to the blocking of the person submitting the violating comments.