Opinion: Adding new lanes reduces traffic congestion on I-5
WSDOT and ODOT data refute claim ‘you can’t build your way out of congestion’Read more
- Opinion: Workers’ paychecks will decrease in July, as Hail Mary passes fail to stop state programElizabeth Hovde also shares that the marketing also doesn’t tell you that the inadequate benefit doesn’t cover most people’s long-term-care needs, even if you do qualify.
- POLL: As a voter, are you more likely to approve a school district’s levy request after it is presented to you a second time?Levy requests by Washougal and Woodland schools were rejected by voters in February. Both are back on the April ballot. Are you more likely to vote to approve a levy request the second time?
- Opinion: A look at Washougal School District’s April 25 special election levy requestsThe district’s Board of Directors is asking voters to consider the same requests that were rejected in the Feb. 14 special election.
- Opinion: A second look at the Woodland School District replacement levyVoters are asked to consider the same levy request that was rejected in the February special election.
- Opinion: Ride sharing companies score a rare win in CaliforniaThe battle over Proposition 22 is a litmus test for similar legislation passed in Washington in 2022.