The Oregon Supreme Court has labeled the Columbia River Crossing (CRC) as a light rail project searching for a bridge, as concerns arise over the inclusion of a TriMet Ru...Read more
- Amtrak Cascades adds two more daily round trips starting Dec. 11Just in time for the holidays, WSDOT and ODOT are starting two additional Amtrak Cascades daily roundtrips between Seattle and Portland.
- Opinion: TriMet in the 21st CenturyRandal O’Toole provides an executive summary of a report that indicates TriMet and the region should immediately cease all planning for infrastructure-heavy transit projects, including light rail.
- Opinion: TriMet’s existential crisisTriMet’s share of all regional trips today is about 4 percent, which means it’s irrelevant to most regional travelers.
- Washington truckers say state should put the brakes on EV transitionTrucking industry advocates say state officials need to pump the brakes on EV transition plans due to what they argue amounts to a logistical and practical nightmare.
- Expect delays on northbound I-5 in Woodland, Nov. 15-16People who travel along northbound Interstate 5 near the Clark and Cowlitz county lines should plan ahead for single lane closures and additional travel time.