County Council discussion on tolling Interstate Bridge and Oregon freeways centers on the need for the plan to be project specific and time limited
Councilors plan to vote on a resolution addressing Oregon’s variable rate tolls at Nov. 1 meeting.Read more
- Area residents join C-TRAN officials for grand opening of The Vine on Mill PlainLocal leaders, visitors and community members joined C-TRAN in observing the grand opening of The Vine on Mill Plain during a ribbon-cutting event Saturday.
- Citizens have opportunity to provide input on Oregon tollingThe Oregon Department of Transportation will hold two events where citizens can view information about the Regional Mobility Pricing Project.
- Opinion: Interstate Bridge Replacement Program incompetence and deceptionRetired Engineer Bob Ortblad believes a new study of an immersed tunnel by a consultant independent of the IBR must be done.
- Paying more and getting less for transportation in Portland areaTransportation tolling plan sparks outrage as promised freeway lanes disappear, impacting traffic and affordability in the Portland area.
- Washington lawmaker joins bipartisan call for carbon tax overhaul to ease gas painsState Rep. Jim Walsh, R-Aberdeen, is urging legislative action to lower the price at the pump for Washington motorists paying the second-highest gas prices in the nation, including scrapping or modifying the state’s carbon tax.