Welcome to Clark County Today’s Weekly Top Stories Playlist!
Stay up-to-date with the latest happenings in Clark County, Washington, through our carefully curated playlist featuring the most significant news and events from the region.
From local politics and community developments to inspiring stories and must-know updates, we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re a long-time resident or just curious about the area, our playlist offers a concise and engaging way to stay informed about the people and issues shaping Clark County. Tune in every week to catch the pulse of this vibrant community and discover the stories that matter most to you.
- Camas girls claim Class 4A state basketball championshipThe Camas Papermakers completed their run to the Class 4A girls’ state basketball championship Saturday at the Tacoma Dome.
- Ridgefield School District selects Dr. Jenny Rodriquez as superintendentThe Ridgefield School District is pleased to announce the selection of Dr. Jenny Rodriquez as its next superintendent, effective July 1, 2024.
- Washington State Senate passes three bipartisan bills from Rep. Kevin WatersThree bipartisan bills from Rep. Kevin Waters are one step closer to becoming law after receiving approval from the Washington State Senate this week.
- State basketball Saturday: Skyview, Seton Catholic boys place sixth at their venuesThe Skyview boys basketball team earned their second state trophy in program history, and the Seton Catholic boys basketball team got its first trophy.
- State basketball Friday: Camas returns to championship gameThe Camas Papermakers won their semifinal game Friday night and look to win their first state championship in girls basketball, a year after losing in the finals in the Tacoma Dome.
- State basketball Friday consolation: Skyview wins a thriller to reach trophy gameSkyview and Seton Catholic boys basketball teams will be playing in trophy games Saturday at state tournaments; Columbia River girls and Columbia Adventist Academy boys lose in elimination games.
- CCRW announce their upcoming March 21 dinner meeting titled ‘Emergency Preparedness: Prepare and Provide’The upcoming Clark County Republican Women March 21 dinner meeting will feature Scott Johnson, regional director, Clark Regional Emergency Support Agency (CRESA), Clark County Sheriff John Horch, and Anne O’Neill, CCRP state committeewoman.