- Public invited to give feedback on a study about tolling I-5 and I-205The Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) invites the public to comment on an upcoming study about tolling I-5 and I-205 to reduce traffic congestion and make travel times more predictable through the Portland metro area.
- As transit fares plummet, federal money increases 95 percentIn 2019, transit agencies across the U.S. for all modes of transportation took in 32.3 cents in fares for every dollar they spent on operating costs.
- ‘Sitting around doing nothing’: Washington electric cars face mass adoption hurdlesAn electric car is being charged at a charging station. Photo courtesy Shutterstock.com
- Washington gas price decline slows before Thanksgiving weekendWashingtonians have seen the fifth straight week of price declines in fuel costs, but the pace has slowed to a crawl leading into the Thanksgiving Holiday.
- Planning ahead is the ‘secret ingredient’ for stress-free holiday travelWashingtonians planning to travel to celebrate the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday will want to plan now for winter weather and expect delays on most major routes.