- Opinion: Oregon and Washington DOTs plan too low a bridge – againJoe Cortright discusses the issues between an I-5 Bridge replacement with a 116-foot clearance and one with a moveable span
- Opinion: New taxes required for $1.3 billion light rail extension to VancouverTriMet will not cover O&M costs of MAX in Washington state.
- Coast Guard disagrees with proposed height of Interstate 5 Bridge replacementInterstate Bridge Replacement Program team proposed a bridge 116-feet high; Coast Guard says it needs to be at least 178 feet.
- Do you prefer C-TRAN’s Bus Rapid Transit or TriMet’s MAX Yellow Line light rail as the preferred transit component on a I-5 Bridge replacement?Do you prefer C-TRAN’s Bus Rapid Transit or TriMet’s MAX Yellow Line light rail as the preferred transit component on a I-5 Bridge replacement?
- Opinion: Why doesn’t the C-TRAN Board fight for our cheaper, faster BRT on Interstate Bridge?Why isn’t the C-TRAN Board of Directors fighting to have C-TRAN provide the high-capacity cross river transit service, for the Interstate Bridge Replacement (IBR) project?