Government cannot demonstrate that the shots are safe
WND News Center
Amid the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s slow-rolling of data on the risks of the COVID-19 vaccines, the British government is recommending against pregnant and breastfeeding women receiving the shots.
An update of the U.K. health department’s “Summary of the Public Assessment Report for COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer/BioNTech” states that because of the rapid development of the vaccine, that is an “absence of reproductive toxicity data,” the National Pulse reported.
Therefore, “sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time.”
The report’s “Toxicity Conclusions” section says the “absence of reproductive toxicity data is a reflection of the speed of development to first identify and select COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 for clinical testing and its rapid development to meet the ongoing urgent health need.”
“In principle, a decision on Licensing a vaccine could be taken in these circumstances without data from reproductive toxicity studies animals, but there are studies ongoing and these will be provided when available,” the report said.
Pfizer excluded pregnant women from trial
Pfizer COVID vaccine trial documents released by the FDA under court order show the company deliberately excluded pregnant women from the trials. Yet health associations and officials have urged expectant mothers to get the shots anyway, insisting they were safe and effective, according to longtime Democratic consultant and investigative author Naomi Wolf, who has mobilized a team of health experts and attorneys to pore over the documents.
The recommendation of the shots for pregnant women was based on a study in France of 44 rats over a period of 42 days, the documents show.
Wolf points to a spike in severe adverse events among pregnant women that coincided with the vaccine rollout in 2021, as documented in Department of Defense data and the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System database run by the FDA and the CDC.
Through a lawsuit, the FDA was forced to release the documents on the Pfizer vaccine trials after pressing to hide the data for 75 years. The findings of Wolf’s team are compiled on the website of her company Daily Clout.
Wolf says the documents show that by August 2021, Pfizer and the FDA knew the vaccines were not safe and effective but rolled them out anyway.
An analysis of the documentation on pregnant women by a female physician, she says, indicate that there were no vaccine trials conducted to determine whether or not the vaccines were safe during pregnancy or breast feeding. All emergency use authorization excluded pregnant women, she notes, and no COVID-19 vaccine has been approved for use during pregnancy. Yet, many health organizations have strongly advocated that pregnant women get the shots.
One released Pfizer document – which lists 21 categories of people who were excluded from the first all phases of the Pfizer human trials – specifically excluded “women who are pregnant and breast feeding.”
In the French rat study, the researchers concluded the vaccine had no adverse effects. However, the limited period of study precluded observation of any long-term impact.
And significantly, Wolf points out, a disclaimer disclosed that the researchers were employed by Pfizer or owned Pfizer or BioNTech stock.
- ‘I collapsed’: Documentary stuns with life-altering COVID-shot injuriesA newly released documentary film is stunning its audience with overwhelming evidence of life-altering injuries from the COVID vaccines.
- Phone COVID-19 exposure notifications in Washington state have endedWashington State Department of Health ends program that sent COVID-19 exposure notifications to residents’ phones. With the recent end of the federal public health emergency, federal funding for a variety of pandemic-related programs has dried up.
- ‘Noxious and harmful’: New study shatters myth that masks protectA new study suggests that wearing COVID masks may have caused problems with high blood pressure, reduced thinking ability, increased respiratory problems, and the inhalation of excessive carbon dioxide, potentially leading to harmful effects on health.
- Gov. Inslee rescinds COVID-19 vaccine mandate for state employeesMore than 1,800 state employees were initially fired or voluntarily left their jobs for failing to comply with Inslee’s vaccine mandate.
- COVID tests declared unsafe, mass recall issuedFDA warns of bacterial infection risk and inaccurate results in a recall of SD Biosensor’s Pilot COVID-19 At-Home Tests distributed by Roche Diagnostics, affecting numerous lot numbers. The FDA reported that about 500,000 tests were distributed to CVS Health.
- Opinion: Federal vaccine mandate on employees is ending; Washington state’s remainsElizabeth Hovde believes the governor’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for remaining and future employees of small cabinet and executive agencies is misguided, discriminatory and outdated.
- ABC News censors Bobby Kennedy remarks critical of COVID vaccines‘Instead of journalism, the public saw a hatchet job.’
- Big Pharma under investigation for COVID-vaccine fraudTexas Attorney General Ken Paxton has launched an investigation into Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson for possible violations of the state’s Deceptive Trade Practices Act over alleged COVID vaccine fraud and misrepresentation of efficacy and safety of the vaccines.
Yeah, so the UK has not changed their advice… shoddy reporting
You are correct, but based on their own toxicity report, they should have changed their advice. “Women who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated”
That sounds pretty clear to me.
You don’t see a contradiction here?