‘The vaccines should be pulled off the market, they clearly are not solving the problem’
WND News Center
Dr. Peter McCullough – a renowned cardiologist and highly published medical scientist whose confrontation of the government’s COVID-19 policies has drawn more than 40 million views on Joe Rogan’s podcast – told WND in a video interview Thursday night the official pandemic narrative that has been fiercely guarded by establishment media and social media censors is “completely crumbling.”
That narrative, he said, included “false statements regarding asymptomatic spread, reliance on lockdown and masks – which obviously didn’t work – the suppression of early treatment, the mass promotion of vaccines that failed.”
“And now here we are, almost in complete free fall,” McCullough said, referring to the record number of COVID-19 cases as officials acknowledge the vaccines don’t prevent infection or transmission. McCullough noted that in California, with the more contagious but much milder omicron variant now dominant, health care workers who tested positive for COVID-19 and had symptoms were told to go back to work.
With that, I think that’s it. I think that’s the end. The narrative has crumbled. People don’t want these vaccines,” McCullough said. “The vaccines should be pulled off the market. They clearly are not solving the problem.” The focus, he said, should be on “treating high-risk patients who develop symptoms” with some of the early treatments that he and other physicians around the world have found to be effective, including ivermectin and a new drug granted emergency use authorization by the FDA, Paxlovid. McCullough cited a study from Denmark and data from the U.K.’s health agency showing that the vaccines have zero effectiveness against omicron.
“That’s not misinformation,” he said. “I’m just quoting the data. All of this can be looked up. Fact-checkers can look at it. I know I’ll never have any problems with allegations of misinformation, because I just quote the data.”
President Biden clearly had McCullough in mind when on Thursday he urged social media companies and media outlets to “please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that’s on your shows. It has to stop.”
McCullough pointed out his work has been relied upon by courts across the nation, including the U.S. Supreme Court, and he has testified to the U.S. Senate and will be back there later this month. “I think America knows who is giving them the straight story.”
In the half-hour video interview with WND (embedded below), McCullough also discussed: The punishment of physicians who counter the official COVID narrative and use clinically indicated, FDA-approved drugs off-label such as ivermectin to treat COVID-19 patients, including a colleague in Maine whose was ordered to undergo a psychological examination after her license was suspended; His participation in a rally in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 23 protesting vaccine mandates; The Supreme Court’s rulings Thursday on vaccine mandates; The possibility that omicron could spell the end of the pandemic, serving as a “universal booster;” Data showing that vaccination has backfired, making the pandemic worse in nations with high vaccine intake; The lethality of the mRNA vaccines; His view on Biden’s mass testing program; His take on new FDA-approved treatments and his simple, inexpensive, over-the-counter protocol for treating omicron; The unwillingness of so many doctors to “come off the sidelines” and treat patients for COVID-19; The “crisis of competence” among top government health officials; Where to find resources and support for physicians and patients, and for employees confronting mandates.
“I think Americans are going to understand that their individual choice is really what’s going to matter in the end,” McCullough told WND in conclusion. “If Americans decide that they’re not going to take any boosters or any more vaccines, it doesn’t matter how many mandates or how many court decisions that happen. The vaccine program is going to crumble. I think it’s just a matter of saying no.”
He emphasized that the vaccines are still “research.” “No one can be forced into it,” he said of vaccination. “And they’re not turning out to be safe or effective. So, if everybody just stands firm and declines the vaccines, I think that will be the quickest way for us to get out of this.”
See the WND interview with Dr. Peter McCullough:
Video courtesy Art Moore • WND News Center
McCullough, in a video interview with WND in December, called for a “pivot” from the current policies to early treatment and “compassionate care” for those who have COVID or have suffered vaccine injuries, which have included myocarditis, neurological issues and blood clotting.
“Now is the time for doctors to step up. Now is not a time for rhetoric or harsh statements regarding scientific discourse,” he said.
Many of McCullough’s 600 peer-reviewed publications have appeared in top-tier journals such as the New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association and The Lancet. He testified to the U.S. Senate in November 2020 against what he described as the federal government’s politicization of health care during the pandemic, curbing or blocking the availability of cheap, effective treatments. In a speech in September, he told of having been stripped of the editorship of a Swissbased journal after having lost his position with a major health system, “with no explanation and no due process.”
Baylor University Medical Center fired him in February. And Texas A&M College of Medicine, Texas Christian University and University of North Texas Health Science Center School of Medicine have cut ties with McCullough, accusing him of spreading misinformation
“I’ve been stripped of every title that I’ve ever had in that institution. I’ve received a threat letter from the American College of Physicians, [and] a threat letter from the American Board,” he said in September. All because of his “lawful” participation “in a topic of public importance.” He said there are “powerful forces at work, far more powerful than we can possibly think of, that are influencing anybody who is in a position of authority.”
McCullough is the chief medical adviser for the Truth for Health Foundation, a physician-founded charity that says it is “dedicated to following the Oath of Hippocrates to serve individual patients to the best of our ability and judgment and to uphold the highest standards of medical ethics.”
- Dr. Peter McCullough: Official COVID ‘narrative has crumbled’‘The vaccines should be pulled off the market, they clearly are not solving the problem.’
- Washington Board of Health’s vote supports option of mandating experimental vaccines for childrenInformed Choice Washington believes the petition should have been perceived by the board as an acknowledgement of existing laws and regulations.
- Public Health officials say COVID-19 testing demand may cause delaysCCPH officials suggest that anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms and cannot access testing or is waiting for a test appointment should stay home and away from others unless they need to seek medical care.
- Opinion: State Board of Health hearing addresses quarantine rules and child vaccine mandateElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes it is not unreasonable to be keeping an eye on the State Board of Health and state Department of Health.
- Over half of new COVID-19 cases now ‘breakthrough’ of vaccinated individualsBreakthrough cases double in Clark County as Omicron wave hits.
- Red Cross: National blood crisis may put patients at riskThe American Red Cross is facing a national blood crisis – its worst blood shortage in more than a decade.
- State senator tests new senate COVID rules, is escorted off Capitol CampusAuburn Senator Phil Fortunato points to flaws in the safety measures, like weekly testing that undermine the new rules altogether.
- Vancouver middle and high schools temporarily moving to remote learning daysThe Vancouver School District announced Monday afternoon that its middle and high schools will be moving to remote learning days for the final three weeks of January.
- Opinion: When the fight against COVID is most serious, Washington state government has failedTodd Myers of the Washington Policy Center offers examples of areas state officials have failed in their response to the pandemic.
- Letter: ‘If people can get sick and spread germs regardless of vaccination status, should we ALL be excluded whenever we are exposed’Vancouver resident Ann Makar discusses issues related to the possibility that the state Board of Health will impose additional COVID mandates.