‘The vaccines should be pulled off the market, they clearly are not solving the problem’
WND News Center
Dr. Peter McCullough – a renowned cardiologist and highly published medical scientist whose confrontation of the government’s COVID-19 policies has drawn more than 40 million views on Joe Rogan’s podcast – told WND in a video interview Thursday night the official pandemic narrative that has been fiercely guarded by establishment media and social media censors is “completely crumbling.”
That narrative, he said, included “false statements regarding asymptomatic spread, reliance on lockdown and masks – which obviously didn’t work – the suppression of early treatment, the mass promotion of vaccines that failed.”
“And now here we are, almost in complete free fall,” McCullough said, referring to the record number of COVID-19 cases as officials acknowledge the vaccines don’t prevent infection or transmission. McCullough noted that in California, with the more contagious but much milder omicron variant now dominant, health care workers who tested positive for COVID-19 and had symptoms were told to go back to work.
With that, I think that’s it. I think that’s the end. The narrative has crumbled. People don’t want these vaccines,” McCullough said. “The vaccines should be pulled off the market. They clearly are not solving the problem.” The focus, he said, should be on “treating high-risk patients who develop symptoms” with some of the early treatments that he and other physicians around the world have found to be effective, including ivermectin and a new drug granted emergency use authorization by the FDA, Paxlovid. McCullough cited a study from Denmark and data from the U.K.’s health agency showing that the vaccines have zero effectiveness against omicron.
“That’s not misinformation,” he said. “I’m just quoting the data. All of this can be looked up. Fact-checkers can look at it. I know I’ll never have any problems with allegations of misinformation, because I just quote the data.”
President Biden clearly had McCullough in mind when on Thursday he urged social media companies and media outlets to “please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that’s on your shows. It has to stop.”
McCullough pointed out his work has been relied upon by courts across the nation, including the U.S. Supreme Court, and he has testified to the U.S. Senate and will be back there later this month. “I think America knows who is giving them the straight story.”
In the half-hour video interview with WND (embedded below), McCullough also discussed: The punishment of physicians who counter the official COVID narrative and use clinically indicated, FDA-approved drugs off-label such as ivermectin to treat COVID-19 patients, including a colleague in Maine whose was ordered to undergo a psychological examination after her license was suspended; His participation in a rally in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 23 protesting vaccine mandates; The Supreme Court’s rulings Thursday on vaccine mandates; The possibility that omicron could spell the end of the pandemic, serving as a “universal booster;” Data showing that vaccination has backfired, making the pandemic worse in nations with high vaccine intake; The lethality of the mRNA vaccines; His view on Biden’s mass testing program; His take on new FDA-approved treatments and his simple, inexpensive, over-the-counter protocol for treating omicron; The unwillingness of so many doctors to “come off the sidelines” and treat patients for COVID-19; The “crisis of competence” among top government health officials; Where to find resources and support for physicians and patients, and for employees confronting mandates.
“I think Americans are going to understand that their individual choice is really what’s going to matter in the end,” McCullough told WND in conclusion. “If Americans decide that they’re not going to take any boosters or any more vaccines, it doesn’t matter how many mandates or how many court decisions that happen. The vaccine program is going to crumble. I think it’s just a matter of saying no.”
He emphasized that the vaccines are still “research.” “No one can be forced into it,” he said of vaccination. “And they’re not turning out to be safe or effective. So, if everybody just stands firm and declines the vaccines, I think that will be the quickest way for us to get out of this.”
See the WND interview with Dr. Peter McCullough:
Video courtesy Art Moore • WND News Center
McCullough, in a video interview with WND in December, called for a “pivot” from the current policies to early treatment and “compassionate care” for those who have COVID or have suffered vaccine injuries, which have included myocarditis, neurological issues and blood clotting.
“Now is the time for doctors to step up. Now is not a time for rhetoric or harsh statements regarding scientific discourse,” he said.
Many of McCullough’s 600 peer-reviewed publications have appeared in top-tier journals such as the New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association and The Lancet. He testified to the U.S. Senate in November 2020 against what he described as the federal government’s politicization of health care during the pandemic, curbing or blocking the availability of cheap, effective treatments. In a speech in September, he told of having been stripped of the editorship of a Swissbased journal after having lost his position with a major health system, “with no explanation and no due process.”
Baylor University Medical Center fired him in February. And Texas A&M College of Medicine, Texas Christian University and University of North Texas Health Science Center School of Medicine have cut ties with McCullough, accusing him of spreading misinformation
“I’ve been stripped of every title that I’ve ever had in that institution. I’ve received a threat letter from the American College of Physicians, [and] a threat letter from the American Board,” he said in September. All because of his “lawful” participation “in a topic of public importance.” He said there are “powerful forces at work, far more powerful than we can possibly think of, that are influencing anybody who is in a position of authority.”
McCullough is the chief medical adviser for the Truth for Health Foundation, a physician-founded charity that says it is “dedicated to following the Oath of Hippocrates to serve individual patients to the best of our ability and judgment and to uphold the highest standards of medical ethics.”
- WATCH: Pfizer exec on hidden camera: We’re exploring mutating COVID ourselvesTo ‘preemptively develop new vaccines’ will be ‘a cash cow for us,’ reveals latest Project Veritas undercover sting.
- Historic ruling: District Court judge blocks doctors’ censorship law in CaliforniaThe judge found that the ‘plaintiffs have established a likelihood of success on the grounds of their Fourteenth Amendment vagueness challenges.’
- Despite mountain of damning evidence, FDA pushes annual COVID boostersThe FDA is now recommending Americans take annual COVID booster vaccines much like the flu shots that are made available every year, but selling that plan to a skeptical public will be increasingly difficult as doubts about the booster shots grow.
- Top heart doc: COVID vaccines to blame for sudden deaths of young athletesPeter McCullough, M.D.: ‘The COVID-19 vaccines should have been pulled from the market … for excessive mortality.’
- CDC regularly called the shots on Facebook’s COVID censorship decisionsWND News Center, The Daily News Caller Foundation, Facebook, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, social media, COVID censorship, Vancouver, Clark County
- Key scientist sounds alarm: Withdraw COVID shots ‘immediately’A key scientist in the United Kingdom, Dr. Richard Ennos, has written a column at Summit.News calling for the COVID-19 shots to be withdrawn “immediately.”
- Not just misinformation: In emails to White House, Facebook admits suppressing ‘often-true’ contentFacebook told an official at the Biden White House that the Big Tech company not only suppressed misinformation but took action against the “virality” of “often-true content” regarding the COVID-19 vaccines.
- Biden’s federal contractor vaccine mandate loses in court againThe 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals agreed with a lower court ruling that imposed a preliminary injunction on the proposed mandate that would have also required millions of Americans to wear face masks at work.
- Lawsuits over military vaccine mandate to continue despite DOD rescinding itLiberty Counsel founder and chairman isn’t confident that the DOD wouldn’t continue to retaliate against service members who’d filed religious accommodation requests.
- Conservative gov promises new protection against vax discrimination, mask mandatesRepublican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis pledged to bring forward legislation further protecting individuals from discrimination based on whether they’ve been vaccinated for COVID-19 in a Thursday press conference.