- Thought Police alarm: U.S. urges you to confront friends’ ‘misinformation’by ClarkCountyToday.comThe Biden administration has awarded $5 million to a group of journalists developing software to encourage Americans to confront their friends over “harmful” posts and to “correct misinformation” such as stating the COVID-19 vaccines are not effective.
- Sen. Rand Paul: Fauci’s ‘bad judgment’ caused millions of deathsby ClarkCountyToday.comSen. Rand Paul begged to differ Thursday with a Washington Post interview characterizing Dr. Anthony Fauci as a “hero” and a victim, contending evidence shows the retiring director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases funded research directly responsible for a pandemic blamed for the deaths of millions worldwide.
- Republican governors ask for end to U.S. military COVID-19 vaccine mandateby ClarkCountyToday.comTennessee Gov. Bill Lee and 20 other Republican governors sent a letter to congressional leaders opposing a COVID-19 vaccine mandate on members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- CDC knew COVID vax causes heart problems but kept mumby ClarkCountyToday.comCDC data turned over by court order shows health-care workers and others who were first to get the mRNA COVID vaccines suffered an extraordinarily high rate of complications.
- Twitter takes action on its COVID ‘misleading information’ policyby ClarkCountyToday.comTwitter has quietly halted enforcement of its COVID-19 misinformation policies, with Twitter users first discovering the change Monday night, according to CNN.
- Washington state’s COVID-19 response website to be decommissioned Dec. 1by ClarkCountyToday.comWashington State Department of Health (DOH) will decommission the Washington State Coronavirus Response (COVID-19) website coronavirus.wa.gov on Dec. 1, 2022.
- Another cardiologist calls for halt to COVID shotsby ClarkCountyToday.comAn Australian cardiologist has called for halting the use of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines after seeing a rise in heart conditions he believes are caused by the shots.
- Rulemaking is final, but authority to require a vaccine still unclearby ClarkCountyToday.comElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center explains why it is time for peace in the land when it comes to vaccines.