Wynn Grcich encourages others to share their thoughts on her idea of a County Book of the Month Club
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
Clark County Today is a Gem of a newspaper, in Clark County. It is one of the few reporting newspapers that tells the truth. What a Blessing! I send many of its articles to my friends in other states. They did great reporting on the COVID crisis and the dangers of the toxic clotting jabs. They have fantastic Opinion Pieces from the public and responses.
I was thinking it would be great if they had the County Book Of The Month Club. Just add another tab called “Book Club.” Have public comments and discussions on non-fiction, truthful insightful books on current issues, political insight, or real historical facts. The Editor or the public could make book selections, or suggestions.
Anyone who has already read the book could start the discussion or write a review. Home schooling parents could use these books for a book report from their children on-line proof of homework accomplished.
- “Rise of the Fourth Reich: Confronting COVID Fascism with A New Nuremberg Trail, So This Never Happens Again” By Steve Deace and Daniel Horowitz
- “The Real Anthony Fauci” By Robert F Kennedy Jr.
- “The Fluoride Deception” by Christopher Bryson
- “The Case Against Fluoride: How Hazardous Waste Ended Up in Our Drinking Water and the Bad Science and Powerful Politics That Keep It There” By Paul Connett,PhD, James Beck, MD, PhD| H.S. Micklem, Dphil www.FluorideAlert.org www.FluorideActionNetwork.org
- “How Fascism Works: The Politics of US and Them” By Jason Stanley
- “Stalin: Man of Steel” By Albert Maren You Tube: Joseph Stalin- Communism’s Man of Steel Documentary
- “Wild Swans” By Jung Chang
- “The Truth about Cancer: What you Need to Know About Cancer’s History, Treatment. And Prevention” By Ty M. Bollinger
- “The Pentagon’s Brain: An uncensored History of DARPA, America’s Top Secret Military Research Agency”By Annie Jacobson and “Operation Paperclip”
- “Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses”By Daniel Estulin and “The True Story of The Bilderberg Group”
- “From Communism To Freedom: A True Story of God’s Providence” By Mary Damian Ciot A local WA writer
- “Unfreedom of The Press” by Mark R. Levin
- “Behold A Pale Horse” by William Cooper
I believe these books are valuable in understanding the current issues, learning history, and where we are headed. Reading scores are very low in Public Schools. This would be a great way to get the teens involved and hopefully stimulate the joy of reading and learning the truth. Clark County, “ What do you think?”
- Opinion: State salary report shows running a school district is often the best job in townLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes that it’s important for the public to be informed about how much school leaders are paid and how effective the system is at educating children. Washington State Fiscal Information
- Letter: ‘The process for restoring an effective representative form of government is now about the healthy functioning of citizens’ minds on important matters’Matt Garland states that Congresswoman Marie Gluesenkamp Perez is misusing federal funds by using taxpayer dollars to pay for her campaign mailers and that her town halls are really not public outreach town halls.
- Should Washington workers fired for refusing to receive a COVID-19 vaccine be rehired by the state?Should Washington workers fired for refusing to receive a COVID-19 vaccine be rehired by the state?
- Opinion: Godspeed to rehiring – Get on board, governorElizabeth Hovde believes an outreach effort by the state should contain a mea culpa that’s as loud and clear as was the shaming of public employees who chose not to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Opinion: State’s income tax windfall isn’t needed – public schools have plenty of moneyLiv Finne states that in Washington, ‘fully funding the schools’ means funding the interests of powerful unions, bureaucracies, and feeding ever-growing amounts of tax money into an increasingly unpopular monopoly system.
Good list of books to read. However, before reading any of them, read these three first: Propaganda, Iron Curtain Over America, and Area 51 especially Chapter 4. If you are honest and read these three first, you will be prepped for the list above. Of course, the more you read the MORE PO’d you are going to be at how the citizens of what’s left of America have been lied to, deceived, led astray, and gaslighted beyond belief.
Yes Wynn, this is a great place to get some real news and you have a great idea on the book club! It actually looks to me to have already started. Nike Ajax has added to your list. I encourage everyone to participate. Thank you Wynn for getting this started!
I forgot to add one other book to Wynn’s list that all patriots should read: “Hidden Tyranny” by Benjamin Freedman. It exposes the corruption and deception of just about every President from Wilson to Reagan. Truly depressing. Additionally, ALL of Annie Jacobsen’s books should be read.
“Behold a Pale Horse” is probably the most depressing of the lot, but, If you want to KNOW, you better read it. You will find just how interesting it is that things our betters call “conspiracy theories” turn out to be true..
Here are books the world should read.
The author is Judith Reisman PhD
Kinsey, Sex, and Fraud: The Indoctrination of a People
by Reisman, Judith A.; Eichel, Edward W.
Kinsey: Crimes and Consequences: The Red Queen and the Grand Scheme
by Judith A. Reisman, Judith Reisman, Alfred Moreschi
The Kinsey Corruption
by Judith Reisman and Susan Brinkmann
Sexual Sabotage: How One Mad Scientist Unleashed a Plague of Corruption and Contagion on America
by Reisman, Judith
This is a video on you tube: Judith Reisman PhD: Seven Decades of Kinsey Legacy
Listen all the way to the end of this video of the action steps Reisman succeeded in doing.
You tube: The Kinsey Syndrome-Full Documentary
Dr. Reisman has many videos on you tube discussing her books.
Dr. Kinsey is the father of the sexual revolution, funded by Rockefeller. Kinsey wrote the handbook for the teachers of today, to teach homosexuality, pedophilia, and transgender classes in our public schools. The public needs to know the history behind this sexual culture change occurring now.
2005 | R | CC
From $3.79$3.79 to rent
From $14.99 to buy
Starring: Laura Linney , Liam Neeson , Timothy Hutton , et al.
Directed by: Bill Condon
Liam Neeson stared in a movie about Kinsey’s life.
I think this is a great idea. I’m very sorry to see it being forgotten. Does anyone from the website have any information on the book club’s destiny? Does it stand a chance of becoming a reality?
Hello TJ …
I was hoping to see a little more interest before I committed a tab on our news toolbar or other types of promotion or coordination.
I’m certainly open to the idea. I will continue to monitor the interest.
Ken Vance, editor
Avid reader here! Would love to see this tab on CCT!
WOW!! What a DYNAMO Wynn is!! And what a TERRIFIC IDEA to do a book of the month club type thing with/at Vancouver City Council!! It could allow for those involved to discuss and resolve so many City/County/State (even Country/Global) issues!! At the very least, it would allow those involved to be able to speak out a little more knowledgeable… Though I posted only just today on this, and after being at several City Council meetings, it seems to me that an addition of a “book discussion” type meeting could only prove beneficial to our City government and City…
As far as Wynn’s original opinion post, I totally and completely agree with her (and, so far, all those commenting on her post) 100%!! This meandering, selfish, pointless, confusing trail of ridiculesness needs to stop!! Thank you, Wynn, for your tenacity and heart!
PS Noticed TJ’s comment from yesterday and answering message from Editor… What might you need to have this “book club” come to fruition?