Wynn Grcich encourages others to share their thoughts on her idea of a County Book of the Month Club
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
Clark County Today is a Gem of a newspaper, in Clark County. It is one of the few reporting newspapers that tells the truth. What a Blessing! I send many of its articles to my friends in other states. They did great reporting on the COVID crisis and the dangers of the toxic clotting jabs. They have fantastic Opinion Pieces from the public and responses.
I was thinking it would be great if they had the County Book Of The Month Club. Just add another tab called “Book Club.” Have public comments and discussions on non-fiction, truthful insightful books on current issues, political insight, or real historical facts. The Editor or the public could make book selections, or suggestions.
Anyone who has already read the book could start the discussion or write a review. Home schooling parents could use these books for a book report from their children on-line proof of homework accomplished.
- “Rise of the Fourth Reich: Confronting COVID Fascism with A New Nuremberg Trail, So This Never Happens Again” By Steve Deace and Daniel Horowitz
- “The Real Anthony Fauci” By Robert F Kennedy Jr.
- “The Fluoride Deception” by Christopher Bryson
- “The Case Against Fluoride: How Hazardous Waste Ended Up in Our Drinking Water and the Bad Science and Powerful Politics That Keep It There” By Paul Connett,PhD, James Beck, MD, PhD| H.S. Micklem, Dphil www.FluorideAlert.org www.FluorideActionNetwork.org
- “How Fascism Works: The Politics of US and Them” By Jason Stanley
- “Stalin: Man of Steel” By Albert Maren You Tube: Joseph Stalin- Communism’s Man of Steel Documentary
- “Wild Swans” By Jung Chang
- “The Truth about Cancer: What you Need to Know About Cancer’s History, Treatment. And Prevention” By Ty M. Bollinger
- “The Pentagon’s Brain: An uncensored History of DARPA, America’s Top Secret Military Research Agency”By Annie Jacobson and “Operation Paperclip”
- “Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses”By Daniel Estulin and “The True Story of The Bilderberg Group”
- “From Communism To Freedom: A True Story of God’s Providence” By Mary Damian Ciot A local WA writer
- “Unfreedom of The Press” by Mark R. Levin
- “Behold A Pale Horse” by William Cooper
I believe these books are valuable in understanding the current issues, learning history, and where we are headed. Reading scores are very low in Public Schools. This would be a great way to get the teens involved and hopefully stimulate the joy of reading and learning the truth. Clark County, “ What do you think?”
- Opinion: State lawmakers should pass bill correcting wrong against state workers in COVID-19 timesElizabeth Hovde states that passage of the bill would scrub the lack of a COVID-19 vaccination from a former employee’s personnel files.
- POLL: Should a transgender biological male be allowed to compete in athletic competitions against a biological female?Should a transgender biological male be allowed to compete in athletic competitions against a biological female?
- Letter: ‘We find the dominant, post-Christian culture in the U.S. to be unfair and intolerant’Vancouver resident Ann Makar explains why people with her beliefs are frustrated with the unfairness and intolerance they perceive in the dominant culture.
- Opinion: The 2024 Washington legislative session madness has already begunLegislators have the ability to ‘pre-file’ bills to get new legislation into the hopper ready for consideration in January and Mark Harmsworth of the Washington Policy Center says things are already happening.
- Opinion: WA Cares is a lump of coal in workers’ stockingsElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center, says about WA Cares: ‘there is nothing merry about taking from the poor to give to those who have more.