All three subjects were last seen on Oct. 7, 2023, in the area of East Vancouver
The Vancouver Police Department (VPD) is seeking the public’s assistance in locating three missing subjects, including mother Amanda Folston and her two children, Liam and Jessie Tonkin. All three subjects were last seen on Oct. 7, 2023, in the area of East Vancouver.
Amanda Folston is a 30-year-old black female, who is described as being approximately 5-foot-2 and weighing approximately 120 pounds.
Liam Tonkin is a 5-year-old mixed race male and is described as being approximately 3-foot-8 and weighing about 41 pounds. He has brown eyes and light brown hair.
Jessie Tonkin is a 7-year-old mixed race female who is described as being approximately 4-foot weighing about 48 pounds. She has brown eyes and brown hair.
If you have information about the above subjects’ whereabouts, contact 9-1-1, or contact VPD Det. James Dewey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information provided by Vancouver Police Department.
- WA Dems signal passage for three initiatives getting hearings next weekWashington state Democrats have signaled a willingness to pass three initiatives to the Legislature scheduled for public hearings next week.
- Opinion: House Bill 1893 – Getting unemployment benefits to striking workers is a top priority for WSLCElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center asks if concerns from business and everyday Washingtonians will be enough to compete with labor-solicited communications and rallies?
- K-12 education, public safety lead list of changes made in supplemental budget adopted by SenateBy a strongly bipartisan 45-4 vote, the Senate today (Feb. 23) adopted a supplemental operating budget that would make important investments in K-12 education and public safety without requiring any tax increases.
- Person involved in officer-involved shooting identifiedThe Clark County Medical Examiner’s Office has identified 53-year-old Jonathan Gale as the person who died in the Feb. 20 shooting.
- Vancouver Fire extinguishes high-rise fire at Smith TowerAt 10:25 a.m. Friday, the Vancouver Fire Department was dispatched to the report of a high-rise fire in the Smith Tower apartments at 515 Washington St. in downtown Vancouver.
- Washougal church offers biblical worldview conference on March 2Bethel Community Church in Washougal is hosting a ‘Biblical Way Forward’ conference, featuring Dr. Del Tackett, on March 2.
- State basketball: Skyview among four schools celebrating two teamsThere are 10 teams from Clark County still playing in their state basketball tournaments and four schools — Skyview, Camas, Columbia River, and Skyview — are sending their boys and girls teams to this weekend’s opening round games.