Czajka has been a fixture of the region’s commercial banking industry for over a decade and brings experience he gained in similar roles with other financial institutions in the area to the position
Washington Trust Bank is pleased to announce the addition of Phil Czajka to its Commercial Banking team in southwest Washington as vice president and relationship manager. While he is new to Washington Trust Bank, Czajka is not new to southwest Washington. He has been a fixture of the region’s commercial banking industry for over a decade and brings experience he gained in similar roles with other financial institutions in the area to the position. Czajka is passionate about developing relationships and using his expertise to serve clients based on their unique financial needs.
“We are beyond excited for Phil Czajka to join the southwest Washington Commercial Banking team,” said Erik Selden, senior vice president and team leader for Washington Trust Bank. “He has established himself as a leader in the banking and civic communities and his financial knowledge will be a great asset to our clients and to our growing team.”
Czajka attended Oregon State University, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in finance with a minor in psychology. Since graduating, he continues to serve incoming finance and accounting students as a guest lecturer at the university. Czajka also volunteers his time with numerous community and professional organizations including Clark County Food Bank, CREW Portland, LEAP Wilderness Programs, Meals on Wheels, Oregon Dental Association, Rotary Club of Vancouver, Share Vancouver, Southwest Washington Contractors Organization and Vancouver Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services.
About Washington Trust Bank
Washington Trust Bank is the largest independently owned full-service commercial bank in the Northwest, serving the region since 1902. A wholly owned subsidiary of W.T.B. Financial Corporation, the bank has assets exceeding $11 billion. Headquartered in Spokane, Washington Trust Bank currently has over 40 branches and offices in Washington, Idaho and Oregon. The bank employs approximately 1,100 people. Details can be found at https://www.watrust.com. The bank is also active on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Vancouver Clinic nationally recognized for its commitment to improve cardiovascular healthVancouver Clinic has received eleven American Heart Association outpatient program achievement awards in recognition for its commitment to reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke by improving blood pressure management.
- New executive director to join Columbia Ridge Senior LivingBobbi Bjork will join Columbia Ridge Senior Living as its new executive director, effective Oct 23.
- Area real estate professional assesses the opportunities during the ‘slow months’Cano Real Estate Broker Destiney Evans anticipates how the Clark County real estate market will perform in the months of October, November, December and January.
- Riverview Bancorp announces executive management promotionsRiverview Bancorp, Inc. announced that, as part of its multi-step leadership succession planning process, a number of senior managers have been promoted at Riverview Bank and Bancorp.
- Back to School 101: FinancesUmpqua Bank Regional Manager Heather Seppa offers advice for managing back-to-school expenses, tips for budgeting and savings to ease the financial load on families
- Building Excellence Awards announced by BIA of Clark CountyThe Building Industry Association of Clark County announced its honors for the Building Excellence Awards at a banquet Thursday night at the Heathman Lodge.
- Columbia Credit Union hires Lindsey Salvestrin as president & CEOLindsey Salvestrin appointed as the new president and CEO of Columbia Credit Union, leading with a commitment to diversity, community engagement, and innovative financial wellness initiatives.