Thermal Supply Company is a Daikin Comfort Technology Company with 23 locations operating throughout the Pacific Northwest
Panattoni Development Company announced this week that Thermal Supply Company, Inc. has signed a lease for 170,089-square-foot of space at Vancouver Logistics, located at 9013 NE 72nd Avenue, in Vancouver.
Thermal Supply Company is a Daikin Comfort Technology Company with 23 locations operating throughout the Pacific Northwest. The company is a wholesaler of refrigeration, heating, air conditioning equipment, parts and supplies. They work with the industry’s best vendors including Daikin, Goodman, Russell, ClimateMaster, Copeland, Emerson, Heatcraft, Honeywell, Larkin, Manitowoc, Modine, Mueller Industries, Ptubes, Sporlan, US Motors, and more.
Built on a 10.16-acre site, the building has a 32-foot clear height, 30 dock-high doors, four at-grade doors and 187 parking spaces. Located just off of I-205 in Vancouver, construction for the project began in April 2021 and was completed in September 2022.
Founded in 1986, Panattoni Development Company, Inc. is one of the largest privately held, full service development companies in the world. Panattoni operates from 24 offices in the United States, Canada and Europe. Since inception, Panattoni has developed more than 544 million square feet of space including more than 211 million square feet of build-to-suit projects.
For more information, visit www.Panattoni.com.
- Opinion: Government agency creates program to fight costly small business regulations created by government agency programsMark Harmsworth of the Washington Policy Center wants Commerce to refocus the $3.1 million it is spending to reduce the barriers the state created into simplifying the rules that are causing the problem in the first place.
- Prefabricated facade installed at Bonneville Power Administration redevelopment project in VancouverMortenson, a leading developer and design-builder in Oregon, along with Portland-based Opsis Architecture, California-based DGA Architects, and Wilsonville-based contractor and fabricator Western Partitions, Inc., completed installation in late October of a prefabricated building enclosure system on the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) Ross Complex Technical Services Building in Vancouver.
- State of Washington grants $32.5 million stimulus to boost small businessesThe Washington State Department of Commerce has announced 22 grants totaling $32.5 million to small business development from the state’s Small Business Innovation Fund, which was funded by the federal American Rescue Plan.
- Washington plummets in state business tax index over capital gains taxWashington’s new capital gains income tax caused the Evergreen State to nosedive 13 spots from last year in the Tax Foundation’s 2023 State Business Tax Climate Index.
- Business profile: World famous Lamiglas to reopen retail store in Woodland on FridayLamiglas, the local fishing rod company with a world-wide following, is relaunching its retail store in Woodland on Friday, holding the grand reopening on Veterans Day.
- Business owners fed up with nearby homeless camp in Orchards areaLongtime business owner has seen the growth of a homeless camp on state land in the past couple of years and is hoping a government agency can find solutions.
- Northwest celebrities celebrate opening of sports betting at ilaniFormer NFL players Walter Jones and Drew Bledsoe, along with ESPN anchor and Northwesterner Neil Everett, took part in grand opening ceremony for ilani’s new sportsbook as well as the sports-themed restaurant Stadium Sports Bar and Grill.