Thermal Supply Company is a Daikin Comfort Technology Company with 23 locations operating throughout the Pacific Northwest
Panattoni Development Company announced this week that Thermal Supply Company, Inc. has signed a lease for 170,089-square-foot of space at Vancouver Logistics, located at 9013 NE 72nd Avenue, in Vancouver.
Thermal Supply Company is a Daikin Comfort Technology Company with 23 locations operating throughout the Pacific Northwest. The company is a wholesaler of refrigeration, heating, air conditioning equipment, parts and supplies. They work with the industry’s best vendors including Daikin, Goodman, Russell, ClimateMaster, Copeland, Emerson, Heatcraft, Honeywell, Larkin, Manitowoc, Modine, Mueller Industries, Ptubes, Sporlan, US Motors, and more.
Built on a 10.16-acre site, the building has a 32-foot clear height, 30 dock-high doors, four at-grade doors and 187 parking spaces. Located just off of I-205 in Vancouver, construction for the project began in April 2021 and was completed in September 2022.
Founded in 1986, Panattoni Development Company, Inc. is one of the largest privately held, full service development companies in the world. Panattoni operates from 24 offices in the United States, Canada and Europe. Since inception, Panattoni has developed more than 544 million square feet of space including more than 211 million square feet of build-to-suit projects.
For more information, visit www.Panattoni.com.
- iQ Credit Union celebrates the opening of its newly relocated Salmon Creek branchiQ Credit Union, a member-owned, modern-day financial institution based in the Pacific Northwest, announced the opening of its relocated Salmon Creek branch.
- Building Industry Association presents Home Show Awards to honor industry excellence in 2023Building Industry Association of Clark County (BIA) announced the recipients of its 2023 Home Show Awards.
- Real estate industry anticipating a decrease in mortgage ratesA decrease in rates will lead to seller’s getting off the fence and a strong demand from buyers according to Cano Real Estate Owner/Broker Nathan Cano.
- Killian Pacific proud to announce opening of residential community in WashougalNinebark, a residential community in Washougal along the Columbia River, was developed by Killian Pacific, with 10 percent of the units designated as affordable housing, and the project was built with a diverse workforce.
- Area real estate broker offers an analysis of today’s Southwest Washington marketCano Real Estate’s Josh Dannenmann has advice for both buyers and sellers in Clark County.
- Vancouver Clinic nationally recognized for its commitment to improve cardiovascular healthVancouver Clinic has received eleven American Heart Association outpatient program achievement awards in recognition for its commitment to reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke by improving blood pressure management.
- New executive director to join Columbia Ridge Senior LivingBobbi Bjork will join Columbia Ridge Senior Living as its new executive director, effective Oct 23.