Bobbi Bjork will join Columbia Ridge Senior Living as its new executive director, effective Oct 23
WASHOUGAL – Artegan LLC. Announced Thursday (Sept. 21) that Bobbi Bjork will join Columbia Ridge Senior Living as its new executive director, effective Oct 23, 2023.
Bjork will transition from her role as the director of marketing and outreach at Columbia Ridge Senior Living, where she has worked since early March of 2022. Bjork will bring her experience in small business ownership and business development for vulnerable populations including, persons with disabilities, mental health, and senior care.
Bjork’s demonstrated skill in these areas will bring awareness to this well-respected option for assisted living in east Clark County, as well as strong occupancy for Columbia Ridge.
Additionally, Bjork’s background benefiting Columbia Ridge Senior Living moving forward include:
•·Business Development and Outreach for The Arc of SW WA
•·Business Development and Outreach for Rainer Springs Hospital
•·Certified Resilience Coach according to ICF guidelines
“As I look forward to this next step in my senior care journey, I intend to utilize a uniquely empathic approach to securing care for our residents. I am grateful to be an ally and support to individuals and families looking for housing and care solutions for their loved ones.” says Bjork. “I will not ask anything of our staff that I will not be willing to do alongside them. I am trained across all departments in order to step in to assist and hold accountable to our Artegan standards of excellence in care.”
A statement announcing Bjork’s appointment states, “We are so pleased to promote from our Artegan family and Ms. Bjork is a classic example of recognizing the talent and dedication that exists within our team. We are committed to supporting and developing senior care professionals that exemplify our standards of excellence in care.’’
Located between Washougal and Camas, Columbia Ridge Senior Living is nestled in the Lookout Ridge neighborhood offering naturistic views and a peaceful, quiet retreat.
“We are proud of our two-plus decades of providing quality senior care to our Camas/Washougal community,’’ read the statement. “As a member of the Artegan family of communities, Columbia Ridge celebrates the art of life!’’
- Building Industry Association presents Home Show Awards to honor industry excellence in 2023Building Industry Association of Clark County (BIA) announced the recipients of its 2023 Home Show Awards.
- Real estate industry anticipating a decrease in mortgage ratesA decrease in rates will lead to seller’s getting off the fence and a strong demand from buyers according to Cano Real Estate Owner/Broker Nathan Cano.
- Killian Pacific proud to announce opening of residential community in WashougalNinebark, a residential community in Washougal along the Columbia River, was developed by Killian Pacific, with 10 percent of the units designated as affordable housing, and the project was built with a diverse workforce.
- Area real estate broker offers an analysis of today’s Southwest Washington marketCano Real Estate’s Josh Dannenmann has advice for both buyers and sellers in Clark County.
- Vancouver Clinic nationally recognized for its commitment to improve cardiovascular healthVancouver Clinic has received eleven American Heart Association outpatient program achievement awards in recognition for its commitment to reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke by improving blood pressure management.
- New executive director to join Columbia Ridge Senior LivingBobbi Bjork will join Columbia Ridge Senior Living as its new executive director, effective Oct 23.
- Area real estate professional assesses the opportunities during the ‘slow months’Cano Real Estate Broker Destiney Evans anticipates how the Clark County real estate market will perform in the months of October, November, December and January.