Businesses in and around Clark County can reserve a table at this free annual event that draws hundreds of students, families and community members actively seeking career opportunities
Employers, come be a part of the 2023 Battle Ground Public Schools Industry Fair happening Thu., Feb. 16, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Battle Ground High School (300 W. Main St.).
Businesses in and around Clark County can reserve a table at this free annual event that draws hundreds of students, families and community members actively seeking career opportunities or wanting to learn more about local employers.
Recent attendees include the city of Battle Ground, Rotschy Inc., CalPortland, Transportation Security Administration, Dollar Tree Warehouse, Wendy’s, Prairie Electric, the Clark County Sheriff’s Office and many more.
“The industry fair gives us early exposure to students as young as 16 years old who may be interested in a career in the construction industry,” said Paul Hanson with Rotschy Inc. “We’ve found an eager workforce, and students have found an entry point to a stable career with living-wage jobs right out of high school.”
Businesses interested in hosting a table at this educational evening at Battle Ground High School should sign up at https://bit.ly/3sbywMi. Contact Career Guidance Specialist Kevin Doyle at (360) 885-6598 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Information provided by Battle Ground School District.
- Vancouver Clinic nationally recognized for its commitment to improve cardiovascular healthVancouver Clinic has received eleven American Heart Association outpatient program achievement awards in recognition for its commitment to reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke by improving blood pressure management.
- New executive director to join Columbia Ridge Senior LivingBobbi Bjork will join Columbia Ridge Senior Living as its new executive director, effective Oct 23.
- Area real estate professional assesses the opportunities during the ‘slow months’Cano Real Estate Broker Destiney Evans anticipates how the Clark County real estate market will perform in the months of October, November, December and January.
- Riverview Bancorp announces executive management promotionsRiverview Bancorp, Inc. announced that, as part of its multi-step leadership succession planning process, a number of senior managers have been promoted at Riverview Bank and Bancorp.
- Back to School 101: FinancesUmpqua Bank Regional Manager Heather Seppa offers advice for managing back-to-school expenses, tips for budgeting and savings to ease the financial load on families
- Building Excellence Awards announced by BIA of Clark CountyThe Building Industry Association of Clark County announced its honors for the Building Excellence Awards at a banquet Thursday night at the Heathman Lodge.
- Columbia Credit Union hires Lindsey Salvestrin as president & CEOLindsey Salvestrin appointed as the new president and CEO of Columbia Credit Union, leading with a commitment to diversity, community engagement, and innovative financial wellness initiatives.