Opinion: Mandated Vaccinations — Who is responsible for their risks?

If I am mandated to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in order to keep my job, and subsequently experience an adverse event, who is responsible? Who is responsible if I have neurological complications, a heart attack, or a stroke and am never able to work again.  Who is responsible if I die?

Heidi Wetzler, administrator, ClarkCountyToday.com
Heidi Wetzler, administrator, ClarkCountyToday.com

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve read that neither the vaccine companies, the government entities imposing the mandates, nor the employers themselves will be held responsible in any way if the worst happens. In fact, from what I’ve seen and read so far, it will take a Herculean effort to prove that my adverse reaction was caused by the vaccine. Correlation does not equal causation, they say. But when you are counted as a COVID-19 death, correlation ALWAYS equals causation.

Recently there was a lawsuit filed against the federal government accusing the government of covering up the fact that 45,000 people have died within the first three days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. There are over 13,000 deaths reported to VAERS (vaccine adverse event reporting system) on the CDC website. This number is widely believed to include only 1-10 percent of the actual deaths that have occurred. And then there are hundreds of thousands of transient to severe reactions reported to VAERS.  That being said, I can easily find article after article debunking the accuracy of these statistics.  Anyone can report anything in the VAERS system, they say, so obviously it is not going to be perfect. But it is the ONLY avenue people have to account for their experiences. A line item on a discounted reporting system is the ONLY recourse one has when they believe they’ve lost their loved one to this “safe and effective” vaccine.

Clark County Today Administrator Heidi Wetzler shares her thoughts on the repercussions of COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
File photo.

If the validity of every single one of these adverse events is going to be questioned, then can someone please direct me to the “verified” information? Where can I find the non-refuted deaths, heart attacks, blood clots, and neurological problems that HAVE been associated with the vaccine?  You can’t expect the general public to believe there are zero. So where is the data? In my mind, for each doctor, government official, and layperson to claim that these vaccines are safe, the risk of death needs to be zero. The risk of an adverse event needs to be zero. If that is not the truth, then the truth needs to be spelled out in black and white. Where is it? Informed consent. Where is it?

I’ve heard the following argument for getting the vaccination a nauseating amount of times. The argument is that the deaths and risks from the vaccine pale in comparison to the deaths from COVID-19. If you knew ahead of time that you or your child were going to die from this vaccine would your heart be comforted by the fact that “so many more people died from the virus?” This debate is illogical on a personal level. This is a decision that should be based on each and every one of our own personal risk and benefit analyses. Speaking of children, in the 2017-2018 flu season 643 children died. To date, 332 children have died from COVID-19. Mass vaccinating children with an experimental product, who are at little-to-no risk of harm from this virus, is in my opinion, grossly negligent.

There is now compelling evidence that the vaccinated spread the virus with the same viral load as the unvaccinated. So what the heck does it matter if I get the vaccine or not, if it is not protecting the people around me at all. The argument that the vaccinated are protecting the unvaccinated is moot. Why are the same ineffective vaccines still being pushed? And now there is talk of boosters. Government contracts perhaps.

File photo.

Another argument is that the unvaccinated are getting sick more often and taking up hospital bed space. I’ve heard the opposite as well. The truth is elusive. To this I say, 78 percent of those who have been hospitalized with COVID-19 are overweight or obese. As many as 95 percent of those who die are obese. So before we blame the unvaccinated for hogging up all of the hospital bed space, let’s first blame the obese. But that’s not appropriate to mention.  It’s much more acceptable to call those that are concerned about the side effects of the vaccine, selfish and deserving of death. Additionally, 80 percent of those that get COVID-19 have low Vitamin D levels in their body. How about we focus on this metric and see if we can drastically reduce the number of those that are becoming ill? But there’s no money to be made on Vitamin D.

I have watched countless videos, and read many more stories from health care professionals as well as individuals who believe these vaccines are causing grave harm. And this is only in the first year. Many more virologists, doctors and scientists purport that the majority of the deaths are still to come due to clotting, antibody dependent enhancement and a general weakening of the immune system. And the coming boosters will increase these risks. This information continues to be censored and suppressed. I’ve written in this space before about the global suppression of early treatment options and how 85 percent of those who have died from COVID-19, died needlessly without the aid of effective early treatment.

And why in the world are we not talking about natural immunity? Testing for natural immunity? Accepting it as an alternative to the vaccine? Natural immunity is robust and durable. They say “we don’t know how long it lasts.”  Well then I hope they are testing vigorously to find out. We already know the vaccine is failing before natural immunity. Conservatively, 100 million Americans have been exposed to this virus and are therefore immune. Those who had SARS-CoV-1 in 2002-2003 were still immune 17 years later, and those who survived the influenza pandemic of 1918 were still immune to the H1N1 outbreak in 2009-2010 a stunning 92 years later. Why is this conversation non existent? Especially when we are at a crossroads between those who are willing to get the vaccine and those who aren’t. My family has already had the virus and under normal circumstances, the medical community would agree that we are now most likely immune. For some reason natural immunity through infection is all of a sudden questioned.

You aren’t being forced to get the vaccine, they say. You just can’t have a job they say. Well if that’s not medical coercion, then please tell me what is. Most people need to make money to eat.

File photo.

Lastly, there is the issue of variants. Variants of viruses with animal reservoirs such as COVID-19 will exist until the end of time. They will never go away. I’ve read that vaccinating during the height of a pandemic causes stronger variants. The virus has not had a chance to weaken, which normally takes 2-3 years. The vaccine is applying non lethal pressure to the virus, which is encouraging the creation of stronger variants. This could help to explain why we have a nation with a fairly high vaccination rate, dealing with a strong variant.

If my choice to not get vaccinated, ends up with me dying from COVID-19, then that has been my choice. That should remain my choice. No one needs to protect me from myself. In all honesty, I am terrified of the vaccine. Just as many are terrified of COVID-19. We need to demand the adverse event statistics they are gathering and refusing to release. This is a continuing trial period, so you know they are tracking everything and have copious data. People are hesitant because calling it completely safe is irresponsible and untrue. The suppression of known risks is nothing less than malfeasance from our government and medical professionals. We won’t know the gravity of this experiment for 10 years or more.

As long as 480,000 Americans die from tobacco-related illnesses each year, and we still have tobacco products on the store shelves, you will never convince me that the government cares about my health. Which is fine by me. That’s freedom. This is about power and control that they never want to relinquish and it will take every single one of our voices to overcome that.

Also read:

Rudy Ebert
Rudy Ebert
1 month ago

I totally agree with her statement and positition

Christine
Christine
1 month ago

I wish this article would have touched on the corruption of pharmaceutical companies, they will never have our best interest in mind. Pfizer for example is a “habitual offender” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards.

Heidi Wetzler
Heidi Wetzler
Reply to  Christine

I strongly encourage you to write an opinion piece on this subject and submit it for publication. This sounds like important information for our readers.
Thanks!

Debra
Debra
Reply to  Heidi Wetzler

I would love to hear Your opinion on Ivercrmtin treatment for preventative and positive Covid patients. The data shows It’s extremely successful! This medicine is widely available and is already fda approved for treating Conditions like parasites and other skin conditions. Other countries are using it and has 98.9 success rate. Other than that not being financially beneficial for Bug Pharma I’m not sure why it’s not being spoken about?

Debra
Debra
Reply to  Debra

*big

Angelika Dumanski
Angelika Dumanski
Reply to  Heidi Wetzler

I know a Dr. in the US that helps out patients ,they go home in no time,,,and he dosent let them go to hospital…Dr.Vldimir Zelenko, he is well known. An amazing man, who many look up to…he also uses Ivermectin,,and more…

Kim Copeland
Kim Copeland

Where is he located?

caprice
caprice
16 days ago
Reply to  Kim Copeland

He is in Monroe, New York but if he is licensed to practice in your state you can contact him for a telemedicine appt here:
https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/about/ however wait times could be long. Another option are the protocols I-MASK+, MATH+, or I-RECOVER which you can find at Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/
Here they also provide a list of medical professionals who are also available for telemedicine appointments.

Reply to  Heidi Wetzler

There is no such thing as a Delta Variant and for sure NO WAY to test for it!!! SO. How then can the Media focus the fear NOW, on HOW rampant and dangerous this Delta is?

Lorraine Steen
Lorraine Steen
Reply to  Gloria

Their CEOs won’t even take the so-called vaccine. They know better!

Lissa Hufford
Lissa Hufford
Reply to  Lorraine Steen

Where are you reading this. Ceo of Pfizer now fully vaccinated.

Darrell Witcher
Darrell Witcher
Reply to  Lissa Hufford

pfizer has ties with the Wuhan Lab, Fauci and Obama were their in 2017 in which Obama donated over 2mill.to the Wuhan lab. The virus was manf.in the lab, and covid was intentionally released on us, I wouldn’t believe nothing Pfizer said. Trust me a lot more going on behind this than u realize!! Getting rich on a vaccine and depopulating at the same time!! Bill Gates has a hand in it as well. Do some research!!

25 days ago

Yes, all correct, I did my research. Came up with the same info.

Darrell,
You are spot on people really need to be informed on what is really happening here!

Lance
Lance

Google:
“who paid the largest fine in history and why?”
Its going to surprise you. Some pharmas will go to great lengths to make a profit.

Barb
Barb
Reply to  Lissa Hufford

How do you know this? Did you see his vax card? As much as they have lied I wouldn’t believe his “word”

Moobear1
Moobear1
24 days ago
Reply to  Lissa Hufford

Probably saline along with all the other virtue-signaling elites

Last edited 24 days ago by Moobear1
Richess Edgar
Richess Edgar
24 days ago
Reply to  Lissa Hufford

How can you sure that he take the vaccine. He can easily manipulate he own the pfizer

Josie M. Boatwright
Reply to  Richess Edgar

Im with Heidi. I will not take one willingly. I believe its made to depopulate the world, & make sheep out of people by having them under subjection to the govt. I would bet that the ruthless leaders only take a saline shot if they take one in front of the public trying to encourage others of their safety.

Tonto
Tonto
19 days ago
Reply to  Lissa Hufford

No they aren’t. Just saying they are for PR purposes.

Simon Stavrou
Simon Stavrou
18 days ago
Reply to  Lissa Hufford

He did say he didn’t need to take it.. ‘I am a healthy 55 yr old not at risk’. Do you really believe he’s taken the Pfizer jab knowing the marketing optics on his position?

Rubicon
Rubicon
Reply to  Lorraine Steen

Nor with the wealthy amongst us. Didn’t you see Nancy Pelosi give a speech in Napa, California with a large group of her sponsors paying $30 thousand for a plate of food. NONE of them were wearing masks, and “social distancing” was seen no where there.

Reply to  Rubicon

She is absolutely one of the most evil and horrific persons on planet earth. Ole Nance and Joe are not ghb oing to make Heaven they proudly like to boast of!!!

Wesley Coburn
Wesley Coburn
Reply to  Lorraine Steen

Who are you referring to? The Pfizer CEO didn’t take it at first because he wasn’t in the age group and didn’t want to butt in line. That was in December of 2020, but he took it in March of 2021.

Tonto
Tonto
19 days ago
Reply to  Wesley Coburn

You actually bought that line of garbage? Right……the billionaire risked death to make sure some unknown old person got the jab first…..WAKE UP MAN

Lissa Hufford
Lissa Hufford
Reply to  Gloria

HUH?? Um, yes Gloria there is a way to test it’s called genomic sequencing. Different to PCR, but this is how variants are tracked. Positive tests are run through genomic sequencing to identify the source and variant in an outbreak, and determine stats.

Jen
Jen
Reply to  Lissa Hufford

Yes but, genomic sequencing isn’t widely available. Most places where people are getting tested (unless it’s a genome sequence lab) do not have capabilities for genomic sequencing lab tests and therefore don’t have the means to properly test chemical makeup of differing variations of a virus. So…. If the symptoms look exactly the same and they are in fact using the PCR tests, because that’s all they have available, then how can the general clinicians and even hospital ER’s tell you it’s a specific variant above another with absolute certainty? The answer is, they can’t.

Jennifer Tritt
Jennifer Tritt
21 days ago
Reply to  Jen

As someone who recently got out of the hospital with Covid, my doctor told me “he could not tell me which variant I had”. He said there was no way for him to tell. And they send them off and never get the results. Trust no one. There’s way too much money involved in all of this.

Reply to  Jennifer Tritt

Yeah, no way for him to test, because genomic testing takes a specific set of tools that not all hospitals or labs are equipped with. Explain to me how this relates to “money being made” off COVID? I don’t trust “no one”—I trust people trained to do this work. What I don’t trust is your logic.

A Brown
A Brown
Reply to  Lissa Hufford

So every positive covid test is genomic sequenced? can we find the marker info somewhere?

Barb
Barb
Reply to  Lissa Hufford

My coworker is back from having covid. He said they could not test for any variant and they have no idea. He also mentioned both his fully vaccinated inlaws had worse symptoms than he and his wife who are not vaxd

Vanessa
Vanessa
24 days ago
Reply to  Lissa Hufford

They don’t have a way, 9 days of having my blood drawn for tests in the hospital.. my records state “suspected variant” ..they didn’t know

Tammy
Tammy
Reply to  Lissa Hufford

And as we know, genomic testing can come up with the tiniest fragments of any illness one ever had!

Melissa Doyle
Melissa Doyle
Reply to  Gloria

And what medical school did you graduate from 🤣

Jeff Maki
Jeff Maki
Reply to  Melissa Doyle

consider some common sense Melissa! Is concern for this gaslighting a big joke to you?

Reply to  Jeff Maki

I don’t think you know what gaslighting means. You don’t have a medical degree, so she can’t be gaslighting. Gaslighting involves making someone think they’re crazy, by making them question their reality. She’s just pointing out that your “common sense” isn’t actually that. If you had attended medical school, or were a epidemiologist—shoot, even a lab tech—you’d know why what you think you know is false. But instead, you read “articles” like this one, full of conjecture and half truth, and think you have the answers.

Fountain O. Knowledge, LLC
Fountain O. Knowledge, LLC
9 days ago

I’m disgusted with this whole mess. Why don’t we take these useless tax and spend politicians, put them on a beta test to Mars, they can all screw each other over and tell us what to do from there. Wouldn’t have to worry about that new fence around that domed bldg. They can populate the place all they want. We can stand around, drink coffee, wait on our next check and smile&nod when they call for a vid conf. Come on Elon, you know you’re my hero, big boy.

Dee
Dee
24 days ago
Reply to  Melissa Doyle

I would also. E interested in where she hot her medical degree.

Reply to  Dee

Would you also. E interested in that, Dee? Well I’d. E interested how your critical thinking skills became so flawed.

A Brown
A Brown
Reply to  Gloria

Could the “Delta Variant” be a title manufactured by someone to cover up a failed vaccine? Blackrock and Vangaurd the top two major investors in the vaccines have a lot to lose if this vaccine fails. I would love to see the dna markers proving a variant but you cannot find that information. Also, if the variant is real does it too contain CGG-CGG sequence? This vaccine seems to have failed yet it is still being over promoted. Great Article!

Reply to  A Brown

They approved Blackrocks vax today. So everyone who said no because none were approved by the FDA, now have a reason not to take the “one”. I felt all along it would come down to 1. Now it has.

Paulianne
Paulianne
24 days ago
Reply to  Patricia

The FDA doesn’t do any of the testing for drug approval. NIH does and provides its findings for FDA approval.
Christine Grady is the Head of NIH Bio Ethics. Can you guess who her spouse is?? Coincidence??? 🤨

robin fry
robin fry
23 days ago
Reply to  Paulianne

Andrew Faucci!!!

Reply to  robin fry

Who the fuck is Andrew Fauci? If you’re gonna slander the man, at least get his name right. Better yet, just don’t say anything, because you haven’t a clue what you’re on about.

Fountain O. Knowledge, LLC
Fountain O. Knowledge, LLC
9 days ago

Neither does he, big pharma boy. Wonder where I can get an abortion pill for real cheap? I’m sick of the opioids and my kids scarf up the edibles faster than Little Joey can throw you under a bus

Eliza
Eliza
20 days ago
Reply to  Paulianne

Funny how people believe everything they read. What was the source of that information, a Reddit thread? First of all, these claims are totally false. Secondly, she is a highly-educated PHD-holding woman and did not earn her spot at the NIH by coincidence. Reducing her to “Fauci’s wife” is demeaning and misogynistic. She is highly qualified for her position. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/08/30/fact-check-faucis-wife-has-no-role-vaccine-approval/5616304001/

Tonto
Tonto
19 days ago
Reply to  Eliza

Fauci himself is highly qualified on paper, but in reality, nobody could have done a worse job predicting what was coming and guiding us through this. He’s grossly incompetent at best, and deeply evil and corrupt at worst. But the point of mentioning that his wife is in that position is just to illustrate that the entire system is corrupt and all connected. It has nothing to do with her gender. And specifically, what claims are false? Provide the facts. Is that not her position?

Eliza
Eliza
19 days ago
Reply to  Tonto

I provided a link above. That is her position, but she does not contribute to the FDA approval process. Whoever claimed that in the first place had no source.

Fountain O. Knowledge, LLC
Fountain O. Knowledge, LLC
9 days ago
Reply to  Tonto

which position is she in now? Last time I saw her, she had her legs pinned back like a Christmas turkey and talking gobble gobble down on Lolita Isle with Killary

Sputnick Spooner
Sputnick Spooner
23 days ago
Reply to  Patricia

The approved shot does not even exist. It will be manufactured by a partner company in Germany sometime in the future. There is no approved vaccine period.

12 days ago

Would love to see a source for this pile of horseshit.

Katie
Katie
23 days ago
Reply to  A Brown

Blackrock and Vanguard? You do realize they are investment managers (i.e., you give them money and they invest it) and thus, they don’t have an ownership stake in any pharmaceutical company. They make money by taking a annual fee for their services of managing your money. BTW, Blackrock and Vanguard run the largest index funds in the world and thus, you’ll see their names everywhere with respect to public company “ownership”, however, the real owners are individual investors who the Index funds they manage.

Reply to  Gloria

I know a person who has no immune system who lived through the supposing Delta variant. 20 days it took but no jab.

Reply to  Patricia

Doesn’t kill everyone, dummy. She’s lucky to be alive.

Fountain O. Knowledge, LLC
Fountain O. Knowledge, LLC
9 days ago

yall gotta calm down, there’s enough of that poisonous shit to go around. Sure am glad I took that job as crash test monkey for Kawasaki last year…I dont have time to worry about it. Like to hurry up every chance I get. Last crash of the day…my turn to poke the pig down at Big Berthas Topless Car Wash & Saloon, I love working on the weekends.

Amy
Amy
Reply to  Gloria

this is completely incorrect, they can map the genome of the virus you have and tell exactly what variant you have.

Kate Meek
Kate Meek
24 days ago
Reply to  Amy

Sorry. To find the exact variant it has to be sent a specified state lab for genome testing.

Sputnick Spooner
Sputnick Spooner
23 days ago
Reply to  Amy

Even the Sars Cov-2 has never been isolated!

Lie.

Brenda Fender
Brenda Fender
Reply to  Amy

Yes, and it happens during a second run of the positive swab. They can now rapid test for positivity … the swab is then tested for variant to track the movement of the virus.

Reply to  Amy

I’m surprised this has any upvotes. People here do not seem interested in facts. Just conjecture. But yes, of course, you are correct.

Don
Don
24 days ago
Reply to  Gloria

It’s all bullshit made up by the left side! These people are all satanic and have had this plan to kill us for years! Just look up about the Georgia stones that was erected in Georgia by the new world order assholes!! It tells there plan about the future they want! Depopulated to five hundred million by any means!! Number one Covid vaccine!!

Reply to  Don

Whoa. Seek therapy.

Wesley Coburn
Wesley Coburn
Reply to  Gloria

That’s BS! I have close family that works at the local Health Department. They send samples off and they come back as to which variant it is.

Reply to  Wesley Coburn

🤣

Reply to  Wesley Coburn

Thank goodness a few people on here are telling the truth.

Reply to  Gloria

No one is going to care because Ole’ Joe just made the whole world a very dangerous place! It’s called terrorism and in Bible Prophecy America is not on the world stage and I wonder how God was going to take us off while the others take over Now We Know! People please listen get saved and Know Christ the Rapture of all Believers is imminent! I pray for all people to come to know our Risen Savior but sadly many do not! Pray!😊✝️🕎

Deney Stehr
Deney Stehr
19 days ago
Reply to  Diane

Jesus Christ is Lord Thank you Jesus for saving us from are selves

Reply to  Deney Stehr

Ourselves. He needs to save you from your grammar.

Reply to  Diane

My best friend is a doctor—you folks using Jesus as your vaccine are begging for their shot once they’re told they’re dying from Covid. It’s heartbreaking. Your “Risen Savior” hasn’t a thing to do with this pandemic.

Kim Beckett
Kim Beckett

Simple, they lie!

Maggie
Maggie
6 days ago
Reply to  Gloria

You can test through a PCR which is done via randomly selected samples. However, you usually will never know yours was among them. My brother happens to run a lab which is the only way one might find out 😉.
Delta is currently the reining variant in the US, accounting for approximately 98% of cases tested since August. That is quite a difference from Jan 2021.
Mu-uuuuve over, Delta, Gamma, and Beta! Mu is the baddest belle of the ball this side of the firmament’s divide.
Mu has the ability (“they” say “potential”) to evade the immune response in both convalescent and vaccinated sera! Both vaxxed and unvaxxed are in trouble. Mu is now in all 50 states.
Granted, many variants form and many are outshined by more contagious or more deadly versions, but Mu is deadly. Time will soon tell if it becomes the next delta. But, I think it just might. There are currently only around 2400 cases, but, that may change. Or…may not! Again, only time will tell.

Mike
Mike
Reply to  Heidi Wetzler

Why are you Suggesting something that is used to treat Worms, for something that is a respiratory tract infection? I would also think you would make mention of other pre-existing issues patients had that was the actual cause to them dying. Just because they had COVID-19 and died, doesn’t mean they died because of that? If that is the thought then I could easily say that people that died from Cancer, didn’t die because of Cancer, but because of their Asthma. Its Ridiculous, no matter what is said and done people will fight. The main point is that the World is affected and fighting this Disease. Just like all other Diseases that can spread, we have Vaccines for them, Scientists are trying to figure out the best way to fight it. Regardless if we can find people that have a natural immunity to or not is hard.

Its Ridiculous to say that this is Our Freedom that is being affected. Its not, This is something that everyone is going through. There’s no issue if you have to present your Vax Card for school or when your kids go to school is there? There’s no violation of rights if its the same all across the board. You can still out out and do the shit you need to so. yea, its limited, but Just wear a mask, if a Store asks to wear a mask, regardless if you have been vaccinated for Covid or not, that’s their Business and their right to request it, and their Right as the Business to refuse you service, its a Public Business, but their business and have the right to say no. Just as the signs used to say “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service”. This isn’t a Discrimination against anyone, it just the store owners running their business as they see fit. I am sure there is no skin off their teeth if you don’t use their services or products. Just as if you wanted to have your business and not allow people with Masks on, just don’t go there then. But know the virus and any for that matter, doesn’t care who you are.

If you use sun screen while out on a Sunny day (The Beach, Race Track, etc…) to help prevent Skin Cancer, then wear a mask, its a similar ideal to aiding you not getting the virus. Just as Sun screen can’t 100% prevent you getting Skin Cancer, the mask is affective with helping. Everyone has their options, this is mine. All I ask is research and have open ideals to watching, reading different articles and such and just think about this. It can’t be gotten rid of without the help of everyone just like Measles and rubella and similar diseases that have been handled with Vaccinations.

All of us are tired of this, we just want it to be safe.

Julie
Julie
Reply to  Mike

Mike, it’s a virus. It doesn’t go away. It’s not like “measles and rubella and similar diseases.” The vaccines do NOT prevent the virus; they claim only to lessen the symptoms. This is in contrast to, say, a smallpox vaccination which prevents the disease. This is here to stay; fortunately, viruses weaken as they age.

Again, the main point is that NONE of these vaccines prevent a person from getting Covid. None.

Eliza
Eliza
20 days ago
Reply to  Julie

The vaccines do prevent contraction of the virus actually, hence the reported efficacy of 95%. They don’t ‘guarantee’ you won’t get it, and that is the same as any vaccine, contrary to what you have falsely claimed. No vaccine or drug is 100% effective. No process in general is 100% effective or efficient – that’s impossible. But your chances of contracting the virus are drastically reduced when you are vaccinated. Data shows that +90% of people getting the virus right now are unvaccinated, because even if vaccinated people contract the virus, the symptoms are so mild they don’t know they have it.

Last edited 20 days ago by Eliza
Reply to  Julie

Ummm… no Julie. Sorry. It doesn’t always prevent infection, but it absolutely does protect against infection for the majority of people with a vaccine. To say it “does NOT” prevent infection is a straight-up falsehood. Not sure where you heard that. Care to share your source?

Wesley Coburn
Wesley Coburn
Reply to  Mike

Thanks Mike! Nice to see someone with the right information here!

Reply to  Mike

You would not be tired or fighting if you knew the Bible. Pestilence, Weather such as floods, fires, tornadoes and much more around the world in places you would never expect landslides and earthquakes are going to salvage the West. This is NOTHING compared to the Wrath or judgment he will put down during The Great Tribulation! So before the Great Tribulation can happen Christ will sound trumpets that only Believers will hear that is The Rapture we Believers do not go through the Great Trib. So know Christ he is the only way! We are the generation to live out Bibical Prophecy for Believers it’s exciting knowing we are going home but for those who do not know what is happening it is a very scary time. I pray for you all to know Christ he came for The World however a lot did not accept his gift of SALVATION and are lost and will be forever.
In his service,

Deney Stehr
Deney Stehr
19 days ago
Reply to  Diane

Jesus Christ is Lord Thank you Jesus for saving us from are selves

Ga heinz
Ga heinz
19 days ago
Reply to  Mike

ALL medicines have to go through 10- 15 years of study and trials before they are approved by the FDA to use for the specific disease, disorder or malady THEN they CONTINUE to study it because NOW there are other individuals outside of the study groups that have all sorts of other medical conditions not included in the study/ test groups and interactions with other drugs etc… (then sometimes these drugs get removed from the market because of new data) AND THEY EXPECT US TO LINE UP LIKE SHEEPS BEING LED TO SLAUGHTER FOR A VACCINE THAT WAS “CREATED” IN A MATTER OF MONTHS!!!!! I personally have several auto immune disorders which basically means my immune system is confused and attacks itself and I’m just supposed to HOPE this vaccine doesn’t create havoc.. NO THANKS

Reply to  Mike

Are you really asking why? I’d think you’d have figured it out by now—these folks have been thoroughly steeped in horseshit for two years straight. Now they have those “worms” you speak or in their brains. But thanks for the cogent remarks! Not much of that going on here.

Scott Delmar
Scott Delmar
20 days ago
Reply to  Heidi Wetzler

you know that is a deworming medicine right? covid19 isnt a worm…..

Thehorsesmouth
Thehorsesmouth
6 days ago
Reply to  Scott Delmar

And this is where misinformation runs rampant.. I am a horse person.. yes, I give Ivermectin for worms to my horses…in their animal dosed form. However, I was treated at a young age with Ivermectin. It is considered a human wonder drug that treats so many things. Nobel prize winner for it. Please read the MEDICAL REPORT from Feb 2011. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/. The news has misinformed you. May I suggest a possible reason why a parasite drug works so well? But don’t start a conspiracy theory please cause I am not an expert, I just research sources other that news article to find the facts. But in this case I will use big news thoughts on where this virus came from. Simply a bat or bat virus..? Hmm. Drug for parasites, virus thought to come from bats (with or without parasites who knows?) If I’m in the hospital dying from covid give me one of those doctors. Not the ones who can’t use common sense and think for themselves and do some RESEARCH THEN ASK ME FOR MY CONSENT! Don’t force me or threaten my livelihood.

Angelika Dumanski
Angelika Dumanski
Reply to  Debra

All Pharmas need to make their money…

28 days ago

AT the expense of our lives?

Shanna
Shanna
Reply to  Debra

file:///home/chronos/u-6cd58e7713b1df6f8aea8f1b1beaaebaca387180/MyFiles/Downloads/609be2d665a92ea5cf61191f_Review_of_the_Emerging_Evidence_Demonstrating_the.4202.pdf

Loretta
Loretta
Reply to  Shanna

Wish this could be opened!! Could you please email another link?

Alli
Alli
Reply to  Debra

The cure and we need it to be in every drug store!

Ryan
Ryan
Reply to  Debra

Just used Ivermectin to get through COVID and it was a game changer for me. I am very thankful to have been able to connect to a doc that was pro-Ivermectin because they are few and far between.

Rachel
Rachel
Reply to  Ryan

How can we find a local Dr that will give you a prescription for Ivermectin?

Reply to  Rachel

Try to find a pharmacy that will fill it, even if your doctor writes it😎

For Truth
Reply to  Rachel

America’s Frontline Doctors

Julie
Julie
Reply to  Rachel

Front Line Doctors has a list.

Reply to  Debra

It was spoken about when Trump was in office and they shut him down. If there is an alternative to the mnra shot then they can not give it. Only if nothing else is available. That is clear here. Nothing Trump created still remains.

Rubicon
Rubicon
Reply to  Debra

Better yet, simply go to http://www.globalresearch.ca. Many worldwide medical specialists have extolled its virtues. Currently, parts of India have started using this treatment, while sueing an Indian doctor at WHO for her malfeasance in distributing numerous lies about all these “vaccines.”

Reply to  Debra

Big Pharma can’t make money on therapeutics or vitamin C, D3, Zinc, hydroxychloriquin, intervectim. Or remdesavere. Ask your Dr
To write you a script incase you have symptoms if he say’s no get a new Dr.

Larry delancey
Larry delancey
Reply to  Debra

Parasites in farm animals. The side effects are horrible !!! And people getting really sick already . Also covid isn’t s parasite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s ok tho thin out the herd . Let the stupid die off

Sean Mehegan
Sean Mehegan
21 days ago
Reply to  Debra

LMAO!! I find it fascinating that the very people who called me a “sheeple” are now using a medication specifically designed for sheep in order to avoid the CV-19 inoculation. May I suggest you call your local poison control center before doing anything rash?

Oh wait, I forgot, the CDC is part of the global conspiracy. ::laff::

Tillman Bunch
Tillman Bunch
Reply to  Heidi Wetzler

You should screen your information more carefully before your mreaders are mislead.

Austin Boil
Austin Boil
Reply to  Tillman Bunch

“Snopes”, give me a break. If YOU do some research you will find who all these so called “fact checkers” really are and who they are paid by.

Lynne Luker
Lynne Luker
Reply to  Austin Boil

Yes Snopes is actually run by the media- so whatever the media is claiming to be true is what snopes supports.

Tillman Bunch
Tillman Bunch
Reply to  Lynne Luker

Even a stopped analog clock is right twice a day!

Tillman Bunch
Tillman Bunch
Reply to  Austin Boil

I did my own calculations based upon CDC data and determined the 45,000 was not at all credible. I am not a doctor or a scientist. I can do simple math and usually know when something does not pass the smell test. Forget Snopes! That misinformative figure, 45,000, should not have been included in a serious article about the vaccines. Our objective should be to seek the truth as opposed to scaring people to our side of a debate. For those who remain unconvinced, here is a better explanation of where that imaginary figure of 45,000 originated.

Isme
Isme
20 days ago
Reply to  Tillman Bunch

I understand where she was coming from. Maybe some don’t care about poor people and elderly who do not have access to VAERS, but I do. No-one is checking with those folks, are they?

Really now, stop being on a side. People are being scared out of their minds no matter which side of this issue they are on.

Imho none of the facts bear out to ANY truth. Every single medical situation is completely different because of genetics, diet, environment and lifestyle.

All a person can do is read as much as they can, and then make up their own minds about what to do for the health and safety of their family and selves.

We all really need to stop treating this as a “us versus them” issue. The last time that was allowed to go on and on a war was fought and millions died.

What made America great was, above all – working on tolerance. Both sides acting out with hatred and violence is tearing the country apart. Don’t let hatred into yourself, if you must feel something for the “other side” feel pity.

At least that way if “your side” is proven wrong in the end, you won’t have to live with any guilt that was primarily given to you by others.

Don’t follow the crowd; educate yourself; keep your own counsel; advise don’t chastise.

Old wise saying; You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink.

Tom
Tom
13 days ago
Reply to  Tillman Bunch

Saw “Fact Checkers” and I laughed. Fact Checkers are there to push agendas. They are not there to set the record straight. They are there to protect the current administration. If you look up who makes up the fact checkers they are from NY Times and other left leaning “news” (I use that very loosely) organizations. You should read fact checkers articles on how they are protecting this administration as it comes to the Afghanistan debacle.

Victoria
Victoria
Reply to  Tillman Bunch

Snopes has been discredited completely as it’s been proven to have a far-left bias (one of the founders is openly far-left). It’s not a good idea to use this for any fact checking as it may as well be another branch of MSM at this point.

Shawn M Slatter
Shawn M Slatter
Reply to  Tillman Bunch

Yeah… cause one can trust Snopes…. the site that has been proven to be biased and caught lying many times, and its President was recently fired or something for getting caught lying………..

Jeff Maki
Jeff Maki
Reply to  Tillman Bunch

Mr Bunch!! Snopes!! Haha! Ever heard of gaslighting. Unbelievable the level of critical thinking

Tillman Bunch
Tillman Bunch
Reply to  Jeff Maki

Mr. Maki! Please see my reply to  Austin Boil .

Eric Fearon
Eric Fearon
24 days ago
Reply to  Tillman Bunch

So how many deaths from the vaccine are you willing to accept. Like your bs snopes article said swine flu vaccine was pulled after 53 deaths…..

Loralei
Loralei
Reply to  Tillman Bunch

So you think Snopes is legitimate? Then you should listen to your own reasoning!

Tillman Bunch
Tillman Bunch
Reply to  Loralei

I did my own calculations based upon CDC data and determined the 45,000 was not at all credible. I am not a doctor or a scientist. I can do simple math and usually know when something does not pass the smell test. Forget Snopes! That misinformative figure, 45,000, should not have been included in a serious article about the vaccines. Our objective should be to seek the truth as opposed to scaring people to our side of a debate. For those who remain unconvinced, here is a better explanation of where that imaginary figure of 45,000 originated.

Alastair McLoughlin
Alastair McLoughlin
Reply to  Heidi Wetzler

To Christine and Heidi. The hiding of “negative data” results from pharmaceutical trials is well documented. An excellent resource on this subject can be found in a book called ‘Doctoring Data’ published (Columbus Publishing Ltd) in 2014 by UK’s Dr Malcolm Kendrick. He mentions specifically vaccine result data that is never published. So I ask the question: Who would be so naive as to believe we have been presented with all the research results from the mRNA tests? Cover-ups have happened in the past and they’re happening right now.

Isme
Isme
20 days ago

Agreed. Really dislike this reliance on polls, surveys, and statistics that aren’t fact checked as to how they were carried out.

I’ve worked in marketing research (and quit) in the past and it is very simple and easy to skew the outcome of any poll, survey or set of statistics by simply claiming one set of resulting data as irrelevant.

Irrelevant that is to the aims of the people or company doing the research.

No, after seeing what I saw I don’t put 100% trust in any such research.

To those who may not understand it’s as though 10,000 people are asked “Is the sky blue?” and the research company wants the result to be green. Anyone who says, “sometimes it’s teal (or aquamarine, or turquoise)”, those answers are kept while any answers where it’s stated “Yes, it’s blue” are thrown out as irrelevant. Only the answers kept will be counted as “respondents” and that’s how 70-100% answers on their “side” are gotten.

Jim Hardy
Jim Hardy
Reply to  Heidi Wetzler

Yes, it’s an old article, but it is not the only fine they’ve paid in this regard,

Adam D
Adam D
30 days ago
Reply to  Christine

Another irritating point, and the article does touch on it, the medical reporting and data is laughably unreliable with regards to both covid deaths, VAERS, and what these numbers would be with correct early treatment methods. Treat most illnesses incorrectly and the hospitalization and death rates would spike. Sadly, follow the money….

Crystal
Crystal
30 days ago
Reply to  Adam D

Hey she only has 600 words 😉 I think it was a fantastic opinion with many good points.

Adam D
Adam D
29 days ago
Reply to  Crystal

Didn’t realize there was a word limit (thank you) and the article was absolutely fantastic covering a very broad range of issues to consider.

David N Alexander
David N Alexander
29 days ago
Reply to  Adam D

exactly…follow the money….same old song and dance

Paul
Paul
29 days ago
Reply to  Christine

The CDC is a For Profit company (even says so on their web site) so where is the profit coming from?!?! Is it not the pharmaceutical companies?

Darcy
Darcy
Reply to  Paul

I was wondering how long it would take before the FDA was brow-beat into approving the vaccines. Well, one for now. With all the money to be made I would imagine more will follow. One thing I am annoyed by is how many seem to think it is everyone else’s responsibility to protest their health. “It’s her job, his job, the county, state, or federal government’s job to protect me.” Yeah good luck with that. Pfft. Where is personal accountability? I kind of know the answer to this. At least in many cases.

As a person with an auto-immune disease and no immune system, I feel it is my personal responsibility. There is no way I am going to put my health in someone else’s hands. My body…my health…my immune system. Period. Also, my doctor has told me, no way on getting vaccinated. At least for now. She added in time, with more data we can revisit the matter. Consequently I honestly can’t tell you the last time I had the flu. My last cold was in 2017. I am careful and very cautious. With no immune system I need to be. I am not an anti-vaxer, but right now I do not feel comfortable getting any of the available vaccines. If I get Covid, I will either get better and have at least some natural immunity…or I won’t get better. I can’t cower and live in fear anymore. To some extent I have done that since I was diagnosed with my auto-immune disease. I am done with living like that.

Reply to  Darcy

Is your job at risk due to any shot mandates?

Lee Gaswint
Lee Gaswint
29 days ago

So true Christine

Marcie
Marcie
Lorraine Steen
Lorraine Steen
Reply to  Christine

And it’s not a vaccine. It contains mRNA. It is changing us. It can be manipulated. True vaccines do not do this, do not work this way.

Austin Boil
Austin Boil
Reply to  Lorraine Steen

True vaccines kill the virus, these “treatments” being sold as a vaccine are ludicrous! Jabbed people are still catching Covid & spreading it. Nobody knows the long term affects & nobody will accept any liability for resulting health issues or death including Health insurance companies who deny claims because it’s an experimental, non-approved drug. If they approve it this week as we are hearing it’s another falsehood just giving politicians a tool to control people.The SARS jab had less than 20 people die and they pulled it off the market. These Covid jabs have killed thousands and resulted in long term health issues for many more than that. Politicians making my health related decisions isn’t going to happen!

Reply to  Austin Boil

Fun fact: a virus can not be killed, it’s not alive. It can go dominate and mutate over time.

Anne
Anne
Reply to  Lorraine Steen

Agree!!

Nic North
Nic North
Reply to  Lorraine Steen

Are you a scientist? Doctor? Immunologist? How long (in terms of years) have you studied communicable diseases?

Reply to  Barb

Hey Barb. That’s actually bullshit propaganda. She’s making many false claims. Nice try, though. Here’s all the reasons she’s full of shit. How’s this?

MOM702
MOM702
12 days ago

LOL Sure sure. Anything that doesn’t fit the narrative is propaganda.

Lynne Luker
Lynne Luker

Fantastic article!

Polly
Polly

Christine,
it is NOT necessarily the drug companies, themselves.Bill Gates, George Soros, Dr. Fauci and others, are making money hand over fist with this vaccine.

Like Fauci being connected to Phyzer

Linda Adams
Linda Adams
Reply to  Christine

I don’t know what to believe.sure not sure about taking it. I guess it’s like the flu shot you get every year it’s not as bad if you take it.im gonna keep praying about this until I get peace.i guess if they have to come to the door with a gun.you can shoot me either way I know where I’m going. So it doesn’t matter. Until then.it took my husband forever to get me to take the flu shot.

Katie
Katie
23 days ago
Reply to  Christine

Christine — So, you’re saying Pfizer and the other pharmaceutical companies created COVID-19? Have you ever taken a prescription drug before? Birth control, etc.? Thanks.

Debra Hagen
Debra Hagen
Reply to  Christine

I wrote a paper in graduate school on how to fix the pharmaceutical company problems and decrease drug costs. I have been thinking about pursuing that further.it is a huge problem. They should not hold the amount of power that they do. Where are the non- bias control studies? The only way to have control studies in mass vaccinations is to have an equal amount of people unvaccinated.

Sandra Bierscheid
Sandra Bierscheid
1 month ago

This is a very well written article. I couldn’t agree more with every point made!

Jen Holbrook
Jen Holbrook
1 month ago

Everything I’ve been trying to send and tell my family but CNN is their news source🤷‍♀️

RN with autonomous thinking
RN with autonomous thinking
30 days ago
Reply to  Jen Holbrook

I hear you loud and clear. Some in my family including one of my adult kids took the jab. I was shocked. They won’t even look at the truth.

HEART Breaking

Wesley Coburn
Wesley Coburn
22 days ago

Very strange that you should feel that way. My own teenage son has 2 Cardiologists that said they recommended the shot over getting Covid. That’s based on what they actually see every day in the clinical setting. You are seeing the opposite of truth, but I’m sure you don’t care as long as people look to you for your expert opinion.

Julie
Julie
Reply to  Wesley Coburn

Interesting. My cardiologist says the opposite. According to him, the risk of death is considerably higher from myocarditis (sp?) and clots than from dying from COVID. Unless your son is obese, I can’t imagine the statistical risk being low enough for a teenager to take the jab. Remember, it was never to prevent COVID, only to lessen the symptoms.

But I wish your son the best of luck. It would be heartbreaking for him to develop complications.

Reply to  Jen Holbrook

CNN=M-ind K-ontrol! 100% or C.communist N-ews N-etwork !

Ell
Ell
Reply to  Gloria

I don’t get tge first part, CNN=M-ind K-ontrol…my brain hurts trying to figure out what that is supposed to mean.

K.J. Hinton
K.J. Hinton
1 month ago

I guess I missed it. “Mandated” is no different than any other job requirement. You ALWAYS have the choice to refuse.

But no one ever claimed that YOUR choice won’t have consequences. You know what they are. Make a decision. Live with it.

But stop whining.

Mr peaches
Mr peaches

As@hole

Sue
Sue
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

As far as I know….other mandates for my job dont come with the risk of injury or death.

Last edited 1 month ago by Sue
redrum
redrum
Reply to  Sue

First let me say that I agree with just about everything in this article. However, I’m going to guess that your job probably requires you to show up – and your daily commute almost certainly involves a small risk of injury or death.

Jim Comfort
Jim Comfort
Reply to  redrum

But, if you and your employer agree upon hiring you that you won’t ever have to lift anything over, say 30 lbs., they can’t then turn around and put you in a position that requires lifting 50 lbs.

Employment agreements are legal contracts.

Austin Boil
Austin Boil
Reply to  Jim Comfort

I’ve never seen an employer say they will have the right to make your personal health decisions as a condition of employment. Does that even make logical sense. I don’t go to my employer or a politician to ask for medical advice because that is insanity isn’t it? Jabbed people are proving to still get Covid and spread it, so what’s the point again? 40 schools in Florida had strict masking and social distancing, 29 schools had none of either… take a guess what the results were regarding Covid…NO DIFFERENCE. Those ‘real” case studies should tell any sane person something.

Veronica Dahlstrom
Veronica Dahlstrom
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

What ever happened to my body my choice? This is not A real “choice” is a forcing of the hand for something that has a small amount of information on the effectiveness.. All the maybies and mights and shoulds.. Damn huh

Sanora
Sanora
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

Every job has a right mandate things. Job duties, dress code, or conduct. But for an employer to mandate a medical treatment is unexcusable. No one has the right to tell me what type of medical treatment I should take. And as many deaths as the flu causes every year no one even suggested mandating the flu shot. It was always a personal choice. Just as this shot should be.

Reply to  Sanora

It would serve these Tyrants well; for everyone to just NOT COME IN TO Work! Then let’s see these lying fear mongering PAID LIARS and phonies would run their businesses!

Reply to  Gloria

Ironical isn’t it that all the Healthcare people be forced to get it and the ramifications of them all being injured by the arm poke and then, no one to take care of them or the hospitalized!

Kathy
Kathy
Reply to  Sanora

Right! What if Hooters mandated that all employees need to have breast implants? It would be part of their “uniform”, so I guess that’s ok?

Reply to  Sanora

Exactly, they would ask “have you had your flu shot”, but if someone said no, they would no push it.

Wilson
Wilson
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

Hmm 🤔 whinnying? No I think not! It’s called standing up for what you believe in. Being a voice for others. What about you? Are you complaining that we disagree with you?

Raj
Raj
30 days ago

Find another job

Kaye Gorton
Kaye Gorton
30 days ago
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

When the government mandated to your job we all have to be vaccinated… it is different. I am a nurse. In 28 years I have never been mandated to do something to my body I was against. Flu vac?? I opted out and wore a mask they mandated. The Covid jab is now mandated by the government. They don’t offer a choice to wear a mask. You get the jab, and still wear a mask. I don’t hear “whining” at the hospital I work for when 1/2 the nurses refused to get the experimental jab. They were prepared to walk out. Frustrated? Yes. Angry? Yes. Overwhelmed and understaffed? Always. Doing the best we can? Daily. Whining ???? Nope not my team. Maybe you are talking about your place of business….

Ang
Ang
29 days ago
Reply to  Kaye Gorton

Whining? Save that crap. As a living soul we have the right to make our own decisions no matter what the gvmt says. As to jobs mandating you take a medication that the possible side effect is death? Laughable. Sue them. You can win if you know the law…not the maritime/admiralty law, but the real law. Ignorant comment w no thought behind it. This is the reason things are the way they are. Oh…”I’m willing to be irresponsible w my health and put it into a corporations hands…” Well some ppl are not willing to do that, and no amount of money or threats will change their mind. I Am one of those living souls. They wanna force this, and the more they do, the more I will resist it. I suggest many ppl do the same as I watch vaxxed ppl die all around me…before it’s too late and irreversible damage incurs.
Much love to the smart ppl who question everything in this day and time. Communism is here…what say you…Comrade.

Kathy
Kathy
Reply to  Ang

100%! Where are all of our critical thinkers?!

Michael Lansdowne
Michael Lansdowne
Reply to  Heidi Wetzler

That’s a great point. You should go back and investigate the claims in your article and cite them. For the ones you can’t find sources on, perhaps reword them as being a possibility instead of facts. Raise the bar.

Martin Parker
Martin Parker
Reply to  Heidi Wetzler

While I agree with this opinion, Investigative journalists cite sources. This is a great article but without sources there’s nothing to stand behind. If we want to arm folks with the facts, you have to point them in the right direction. We need to be able to show these stats, show the proof.

Reply to  Ang

Sovereign citizen/state citizen approaches do NOT work.

BK12
BK12
Reply to  Kaye Gorton

The fact that they won’t even offer an alternative to the shot like wearing a mask like everyone has been for the last year and a half is ALARMING!!!! Especially ALARMING that they are mandating a shot for something that you can still get and still spread!!!!

Reply to  BK12

Exactly, and them first saying “folks with shots don’t need masks” then when Delta started up, saying “folks with shots need masks” tells you all you need to know. It’s not about the virus, it’s about control; they are using a nasty virus as a means of control.

Reply to  Kaye Gorton

What happened to the folks that refused?

Wesley Coburn
Wesley Coburn
Reply to  Kaye Gorton

Good thing it’s NOT experimental anymore! Time to shut-up!

Truthhurts
Truthhurts
30 days ago
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

Either you failed to read the article or your not very bright.

Kevin Vititoe
Kevin Vititoe
Reply to  Truthhurts

“your?” who isn’t bright?

cnoonan
cnoonan
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

K.J. Hinton–you definitely missed it–whining? Why exactly are Health Care Workers and Teachers being forced to vaccinate or chose another career field but this same unfair mandate is not being levied straight across the board? Exactly what makes a healthcare worker more of a risk than a grocery cashier, a salon worker or say, a flight attendant? Exactly how less sterile of a situation is a medical facility compared to your local Walmart, Costco, McDonalds or any of the other way more compromised areas people populate on a daily? WTF is wrong with our World when some of us (thankfully we are not all SHEEPLES) think it is OKAY to force people into choosing between their livelihood or their freedom of choice. And don’t come at me with your big Pharma bullshit about the safe and effective vaccine. PROVE IT. Oh yeah, that’s right, you can’t–not yet, anyway. You have no EFFING clue why a person is not choosing to vaccinate, and you have NO RIGHT to that info, either. Listening to your bullshit, when my RN daughter is having to make the most difficult decisions about her career, lets me know EXACTLY what type of virus is really running rampant in this World, and it’s not Covid that concerns me. It’s the ignorance, like saying that anyone not happy with the mandate is a whiner. You chose to say something that ignorant. But hey–“no one ever claimed YOUR choice won’t have consequences.” right? Eat it up. I feel for you. Negative energy is sort of mind blowing to say the least. BTW–Covid is the #7 killer in the US as of the July 2021 figures, the spot right above Diabetes. Go figure.

BK12
BK12
Reply to  cnoonan

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reply to  K.J. Hinton

I feel sorry for the ignorant and illogical

Lori
Lori
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

You should consider this is relative to our personal mefical history and present condition. Would you like to share your entire medical history with your employer? I think not!

Austin Boil
Austin Boil
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

So what’s the point of having your own doctor when your employer or some politician can make your health decisions for you? Actually brilliant, eliminate doctors and all those nasty bills they generate for us. Call the Governor or Senator to make your next checkup appointment. What moron agrees with an employer that they can make your personal health treatment decisions for you or you can’t work there? Not sure what Bizzaro World you are living in but glad I’m not in it.

Ell
Ell
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

Stop being a blind little sheep and supporting our loss of freedom. I don’t trust the government to make decisions about my health. Working to make money is a human right regardless of your decision to get the jab or not!

Ell
Ell
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

You’d be wrong anyways! At least were I come from, We have the right to refuse unsafe work most of the time without being fired! no consequences for refusing! Also not once has a boss ever asked to see medical records or vaccine cards! As far as Im concerned, its a human right to choose what we do with our health, as well as it not interfering with oyr right to work, unless it’s interfering with our ability to work. Fir example being sick requires time off, breaking both arms makes it impossible to work in a place where you need to use your arms! being highly addicted to drugs and going into work high would rightfully cone with the consequences of being fired!
Telling someone the gave to inject something they dont want to inject is completely unacceptable!

Last edited 26 days ago by Ell
Reply to  Ell

Ell, good on your company not hassling about shot cards, etc. In what state do you reside, Florida, Montana, Texas?

Carrie Reimer
Carrie Reimer
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

“Make a decision, live with it. But stop whining”.
Getting vaccinated is like playing Russian roulette. 5 out of 6 chambers don’t have a bullet in them. The only way you can get a job to support your family and keep a roof over your children’s heads is if you put the gun to your head and pull the trigger.
Stop whining and make a choice, the odds are in your favor that you won’t get the bullet, and if you do, oh well, there’s consequences to every choice we make.

Barb
Barb
Reply to  K.J. Hinton

Nope. My job has never required me to inject anything in my body. They never asked what vaccines I was given prior to employment.

Rick