Vancouver resident David Collier offers support for Jeremy Baker in the race for state representative in the 49th District
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
One-issue-voters must look around at the hundreds of problems that are driving us to the verge of failure – our cherished influence in the world is vanishing.
For the last fifty years, the inept Democratic Party leadership has taken us down the troubled path of moral decay. To commence this turnaround locally, we need to elect moral leaders like Jeremy Baker to represent us in the 49th District.
With Washington state back on track, the effort will set an example for the rest of the country. Baker’s state initiatives will encourage America – there is hope for the future!
- Opinion: Government agency creates program to fight costly small business regulations created by government agency programsMark Harmsworth of the Washington Policy Center wants Commerce to refocus the $3.1 million it is spending to reduce the barriers the state created into simplifying the rules that are causing the problem in the first place.
- POLL: Is it time to end President Joe Biden’s U.S. military vaccine mandate?Is it time to end President Joe Biden’s U.S. military vaccine mandate?
- Letter: Hayden Island resident expresses concerns about proposed Interstate Bridge replacementSam Churchill shares a long list of issues with the project.
- DOR given green light to collect capital gains income tax while state Supreme Court considers caseThe state Supreme Court has granted the Attorney General’s request to allow the Department of Revenue (DOR) to collect the capital gains income tax before a final ruling in the case.
- POLL: Should hospitals be allowed to establish a code of conduct that allows them to ban patients for politically incorrect offenses such as speaking “unwelcome words?”Should hospitals be allowed to establish a code of conduct that allows them to ban patients for politically incorrect offenses such as speaking “unwelcome words?”