Vancouver resident David Collier offers support for Jeremy Baker in the race for state representative in the 49th District
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
One-issue-voters must look around at the hundreds of problems that are driving us to the verge of failure – our cherished influence in the world is vanishing.
For the last fifty years, the inept Democratic Party leadership has taken us down the troubled path of moral decay. To commence this turnaround locally, we need to elect moral leaders like Jeremy Baker to represent us in the 49th District.
With Washington state back on track, the effort will set an example for the rest of the country. Baker’s state initiatives will encourage America – there is hope for the future!
- Opinion: State lawmakers should pass bill correcting wrong against state workers in COVID-19 timesElizabeth Hovde states that passage of the bill would scrub the lack of a COVID-19 vaccination from a former employee’s personnel files.
- POLL: Should a transgender biological male be allowed to compete in athletic competitions against a biological female?Should a transgender biological male be allowed to compete in athletic competitions against a biological female?
- Letter: ‘We find the dominant, post-Christian culture in the U.S. to be unfair and intolerant’Vancouver resident Ann Makar explains why people with her beliefs are frustrated with the unfairness and intolerance they perceive in the dominant culture.
- Opinion: The 2024 Washington legislative session madness has already begunLegislators have the ability to ‘pre-file’ bills to get new legislation into the hopper ready for consideration in January and Mark Harmsworth of the Washington Policy Center says things are already happening.
- Opinion: WA Cares is a lump of coal in workers’ stockingsElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center, says about WA Cares: ‘there is nothing merry about taking from the poor to give to those who have more.