Vancouver resident Gary Meier offers his thoughts on the incumbent candidate in the 17th Legislative District
I encourage Clark County voters to support the re-election of Vicki Kraft to the 17th Legislative District in Washington state. Vicki has shown she has the skillset, experience and personal values to represent the District in a professional and competent manner:
- Vicki knows the challenges and needs of business owners and employees operating in a small business environment.
- Vicki has worked with and provided grant-writing support to nonprofit organizations.
- Vicki understands the need to moderate taxes and the influence of tax burdens on our well-being.
- Vicki has worked in a bi-partisan manner toward a goal of preventing sex-trafficking in Washington State.
- Vicki supports “NO” to tolls for crossing bridges between Oregon and Washington. She also supports a 3rd bridge option for reducing traffic congestion and improving commuting time.
- Vicki understands that citizens of Clark County have little-to-no representation in legislation coming out of Oregon and that we must be diligent in addressing cross-border issues for Clark County citizens working in Oregon.
- Vicki lives by a set of personal values of integrity, ethics, and faith that we can be proud of.
Gary A. Meier