La Center resident Jason Granneman offers his support for John Horch in the race for sheriff
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
This is a critical election. I ask you to support John Horch for reasons of experience, character and ability. All critical qualities to be the CEO of a multi million dollar entity. Yes, the Sheriff’s Office is just that, a multi million dollar organization with hundreds of employees.
We need a sheriff who can function in this environment with capacity to make critical decisions on day one. One who serves the entire community absent of political bias and agendas. Experience, leadership, and understanding of what the job of sheriff entails.
Thank you and stay safe.
- Ridgefield celebrates start of holiday seasonRidgefield residents and others celebrated the start of the holiday season with the city’s annual Hometown Celebration, held Saturday (Dec. 3) in historic downtown Ridgefield.
- N95 mask study undermines feds’ COVID narrativeA new peer-reviewed, randomized controlled trial found no statistically significant difference between the performance of surgical masks and the highly touted N95s against SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Domestic violence incident ends tragicallyA suspect in a domestic violence incident was found deceased after a short pursuit by law enforcement officers Saturday in Vancouver.
- Sheriff deputy’s investigation into a wanted person leads to recovery of stolen firearms and drugsA 35-year-old man was arrested earlier this week and during the investigation deputies recovered firearms and drugs from a storage unit in Clark County.
- Battle Ground holds 2022 Holiday Tree Lighting CelebrationBattle Ground residents and others turned out Friday for the lighting of the community tree, the city’s traditional kick-off to the holiday season!
- Guaranteed basic income boosted by Washington DSHSDr. Lori Pfingst, senior director of poverty reduction for the Washington Department of Social and Health Services, touted the feasibility and benefits of implementing guaranteed basic income in Washington state during a Friday hearing of the House Housing, Human Services & Veterans Committee.
- Sen. Rand Paul: Fauci’s ‘bad judgment’ caused millions of deathsSen. Rand Paul begged to differ Thursday with a Washington Post interview characterizing Dr. Anthony Fauci as a “hero” and a victim, contending evidence shows the retiring director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases funded research directly responsible for a pandemic blamed for the deaths of millions worldwide.