Vancouver resident Adam Shetler offers his views on the Third Congressional District race
Editor’s note: Opinions expressed in this letter to the editor are those of the author alone and do not reflect the editorial position of ClarkCountyToday.com
Hello voters of Clark county. The Third Congressional District race for Congress is about getting the seat back for the Republicans. It’s not about Joe Kent and Leslie Lewallen. It’s about unseating Marie Perez.
Joe Kent and Leslie Lewallen are going after Marie Perez and Joe and Leslie should be nice to each other and help each other out. When Joe Kent wins the primary, Leslie should help Joe Kent out so we can win the seat again.
Adam Shetler, PCO 631
- POLL: Is enough done to deter voter fraud in Clark County?Is enough done to deter voter fraud in Clark County?
- Opinion: Proposed bill would cut funding to schools that do not adopt controversial state-imposed curriculumLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes one of the main reasons polls show a loss of faith in so many of our public institutions is the decline in the quality of public education and the trend of parents pulling their children out of the system.
- Opinion: Proposed House budget promises $200 checks, but only if voters keep the CO2 taxTodd Myers of the Washington Policy Center points out that the payments are the only budget item using CO2 tax revenue that must be spent this year in the Senate proposal.
- Opinion: The Censorship Industry and the death of free speechNancy Churchill believes a Republican-led Washington State Legislature is our only chance of opening an investigation into the UW contribution to the death of free speech.
- Opinion: How will the new Ridgefield School District superintendent influence capital needs?Ridgefield resident Heidi Pozzo asks how the hiring of a new Ridgefield School District superintendent will impact the district’s capital plans.