Woman drops dead at pharmacy within 15 minutes of booster shot

A Canadian woman who died within 15 minutes of receiving a COVID-19 booster shot was in good health, according to her daughter, who blames the vaccine.
File photo

‘She was happy and perfectly healthy’

Art Moore
WND News Center

Carol Pearce was in a text exchange with her daughter, Stephanie Foster, when she went to a Shoppers Drug Mart in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on Sept. 14, reported the Alberta-based independent paper the Western Standard.

“My mom text me right after she got the shot to let me know she was waiting the 15 min and I text her back,” Foster posted on Facebook.

Meanwhile, Canada is lifting its requirement that anyone entering the country must be “fully vaccinated,” the Toronto Star reported. The paper said the move came after Canadians were preparing to take part in mass civil disobedience on Oct. 1.

A national survey in the United States by Zogby Strategies found 17% of adults who received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine say they were diagnosed with a new condition within weeks to several months after getting the shot. The figure was 15% for those who had received at least one shot.

On Sept. 4, a fully vaccinated and boosted 24-year-old Canadian TV reporter, Matthew Rodrigopulle, died unexpectedly at his home of a heart problem.

Foster said she was told by a doctor that her mother was “dead before she hit the floor.”

“My beautiful Mother’s life was taken yesterday by the COVID BOOSTER SHOT … She was happy and perfectly healthy,” said Foster.

“Spent yesterday morning visiting me at my house up until her appointment time. She left for her appointment happy and energetic! She had no medical issues at all!!”

A video was later posted on Twitter of a woman with the account Heart4Truth Twitter inquiring at the pharmacy about getting a COVID-19 shot and asking if anyone had suffered any side effects.

The employee said some people experience soreness at the site of the shot and others get a fever.

The woman pressed further, saying someone had died at the pharmacy after getting the shot. The employee didn’t deny her claim but said that due to privacy laws, she couldn’t say anything about the incident.

Heart4Truth alleged a friend “witnessed” Pearce’s death.

The Western Standard reported a candidate for office in Saskatoon, Mark Friesen, posted a video on social media calling for the “experimental mRNA” boosters to be “immediately stopped.”

Also read:

Receive comment notifications

Greg
Greg
7 days ago

Well, it’s her fault for being a gullible rube.

Cheryl Mock
Cheryl Mock
6 days ago
Reply to  Greg

I’m so sorry for this family’s loss! I will pray for Mrs. Pearce’s family and friends. I believe there are many others who have passed away from taking the vaccine or booster.
I’m sorry too that there are people who don’t keep their incredibly rude thoughts to themselves! It happens all the time, in our sick world. Please people, live by The Golden Rule! It will make our world a much better place. God bless you all, even those who find it necessary to be total jerks. Pray for them, as well.

Eic
Eic
4 days ago
Reply to  Greg

You are putting the blame onto the wrong person here. Who knows her situation, understanding of the risk etc etc. The blame needs to be pointed at the ones mandating for childern / job etc etc

David
David
3 days ago
Reply to  Eic

And Biden said no one would die from getting the shot what a liar

John
John
6 days ago

These politicians Trudope jagmeet and all the dr s Fauci tam should be in jail the lying thieving bastards

RCxyz
RCxyz
5 days ago

The government will always endorse something that harms some people for the overall benefit of the population. Sadly, that is how it works.

brown Bradley
brown Bradley
5 days ago

I myself have taken two shots and boosters as well …. nothing happened to me… along with so many more…I would definitely look into your story before putting it out there nevertheless covid is now seasonal virus and will be here like it or not…. choose wisely about your choices when it comes to you and your family’s health situations….. sorry about your mom tho

Evelyn
Evelyn
4 days ago
Reply to  brown Bradley

I had a friend, who was 44, and boostered. After the booster, I noticed she was sick all the time. She kept getting covid, she had laryngitis real bad & pneumonia, twice. She’d get clear of covid, goes back to work, day after, she’s back at the hospital. This went on for 3 bouts of being hospitalized each time. The 4th time she went to the hospital, she didn’t make it out. She was on a ventilator for 52/53 days. Her 2 children in their early and late 20’s, had to pull the plug. Covid ate up her lungs. She couldn’t even be a lung transplant recipient, because her lungs were so damaged, that she wouldn’t survive the process. So this tells me, the vaccine is worthless.

I am 57, with a crap load of medical problems. 2 of them are lung related, CHF, I have been on a blood thinner since 2010, I almost died from a PE. I have had multiple PE’s since then. I had covid twice. Once in Oct of 2020 and again this year, in Jan of 2022. I was able to manage both, without a hospital visit. The 2nd one felt like a head cold. Runny nose, headache. It was the Omicron.

I am not vaccinated at all. It would be my luck, it attacks my lung issues, then I’d be a gonner.

Last edited 4 days ago by Evelyn
Micki Hartranft
Micki Hartranft
2 days ago
Reply to  Evelyn

Your chances of having COVID cause permanent lung damage grow the longer you wait to get vaccinated. I had Covid pneumonia for 2 weeks in 1/21. Was hospitalized for 2 weeks. On O2 for 3 months, bedrest for 3 months. Long covid SUCKS. Vaccines haven’t causes me or my family any long term side effects.

Wolfie
Wolfie
13 hours ago

I am glad the vaccine hasn’t hurt you thus far. We all have the choice and that is a good thing.

Evelyn
Evelyn
7 hours ago

You can forget about that. I’m not getting vaccinated. Not today, not ever.

David
David
3 days ago
Reply to  brown Bradley

That’s what happens when you put a drug out for use without the clinical trials like normal drugs to know the dangerous side effects

Julia
Julia
4 days ago

What do you expect, it was a rush job to produce a vaccine. It’s not the first time this has happened, I’m sure it won,t be the last. My condolences goes to the famijy

Pat s
3 days ago

I am so sorry for your last. She is not the first one I heard about problem or death after that posion shot . Prayers for u and your family .

Zetta Takem
Zetta Takem
3 days ago

They killed her.

David
David
3 days ago

You people are a bunch of commie anti 1st amendment hypocrites

Melanie wood
Melanie wood
3 days ago

A month after I got my 2nt covid shot I wasn’t myself and I was falling and just not me. Well I was finally diagnosis with severe brain infection and a frontal hematoma in my head from one of the falls and went into diabetic coma, I was pre diabetic for awhile now full diabetic and now have to use insulin once a day.
I had a reaction to flu shot 14yrs ago, got GBS, so I now have to live in fear, no more vaccines, I have to be a recluse when weather changes and people get sick.

PJ Clarke
PJ Clarke
3 days ago

As more and more individuals suffer the debilitating effects of vaccination, more and more will demand justice. Especially when they find out that they were nothing but a financial cash cow for Big Pharma conglomerates who seized the opportunity to play upon the fear of a manufactured pandemic to enrich themselves at the innocent’s expense.

Sylvia
Sylvia
21 hours ago

The article below may be of interest. It explains the reasons why more jabs may result in more sickness. Whilst it may not happen to every person, it has happened to others.

To jab or not to jab must be a personal choice based on factual scientific data. Please take the time and make the effort to educate yourself before you make a final decision. Each person’s biochemistry is unique, and must be treated as such.
Your health and your body are your responsibility – they are not objects to be entrusted to anyone else.

Ro Ro
Ro Ro
3 hours ago

How could they determine a cause of death so quickly, when other deaths that are seemingly related to COVID vaccine require months of analysis and inquiry?