‘She was happy and perfectly healthy’
WND News Center
A Canadian woman who died within 15 minutes of receiving a COVID-19 booster shot was in good health, according to her daughter, who blames the vaccine.
Carol Pearce was in a text exchange with her daughter, Stephanie Foster, when she went to a Shoppers Drug Mart in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on Sept. 14, reported the Alberta-based independent paper the Western Standard.
“My mom text me right after she got the shot to let me know she was waiting the 15 min and I text her back,” Foster posted on Facebook.
Meanwhile, Canada is lifting its requirement that anyone entering the country must be “fully vaccinated,” the Toronto Star reported. The paper said the move came after Canadians were preparing to take part in mass civil disobedience on Oct. 1.
A national survey in the United States by Zogby Strategies found 17% of adults who received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine say they were diagnosed with a new condition within weeks to several months after getting the shot. The figure was 15% for those who had received at least one shot.
On Sept. 4, a fully vaccinated and boosted 24-year-old Canadian TV reporter, Matthew Rodrigopulle, died unexpectedly at his home of a heart problem.
Foster said she was told by a doctor that her mother was “dead before she hit the floor.”
“My beautiful Mother’s life was taken yesterday by the COVID BOOSTER SHOT … She was happy and perfectly healthy,” said Foster.
“Spent yesterday morning visiting me at my house up until her appointment time. She left for her appointment happy and energetic! She had no medical issues at all!!”
A video was later posted on Twitter of a woman with the account Heart4Truth Twitter inquiring at the pharmacy about getting a COVID-19 shot and asking if anyone had suffered any side effects.
The employee said some people experience soreness at the site of the shot and others get a fever.
The woman pressed further, saying someone had died at the pharmacy after getting the shot. The employee didn’t deny her claim but said that due to privacy laws, she couldn’t say anything about the incident.
Heart4Truth alleged a friend “witnessed” Pearce’s death.
The Western Standard reported a candidate for office in Saskatoon, Mark Friesen, posted a video on social media calling for the “experimental mRNA” boosters to be “immediately stopped.”
- Analysis: Pandemic allowed Fauci’s wealth to surge by $5 millionNational Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director Anthony Fauci and his wife saw a net worth increase of $5 million during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to an analysis by a government watchdog group.
- Opinion: Next step for Inslee’s permanent vaccine mandateElizabeth Hovde shares why the Washington Policy Center recommends the Legislature repeal this mandate when it meets this coming January.
- CDC database: 648 nursing babies harmed by COVID vax, 3 deadAn analysis of reports in a database run by the CDC and the FDA found 648 cases of side effects in breastfed infants whose mothers received the COVID-19 vaccine, including three deaths.
- Top London cardiologist: Stop the COVID-19 shots NOWA top London cardiologist who was one of the first to take the COVID-19 vaccine and promote it on British television now is calling for a suspension of the shots, arguing in a scientific paper that there is evidence the risk of harm is greater than any benefit.
- Opinion: State agency is making rules for Inslee’s permanent vaccine mandateElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center reports that even though Washington’s state of emergency ends in October, that won’t take away the vaccine mandate on some state employees.
- Fired pediatric nurse tearfully testifies of vaccine-induced myocarditis in kidsIn tearful testimony before the San Diego County Board of Supervisors, a pediatric nurse rebuked the supervisor whose vaccine mandate led to her dismissal, preventing her from caring for children whom she charged were contracting myocarditis from the shots amid a cover-up.
- Opinion: The number is in – taxpayers will likely be paying state workers $1,000 for getting a COVID-19 booster shotElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center has several questions about the governor’s updated directive.
- Woman drops dead at pharmacy within 15 minutes of booster shotA Canadian woman who died within 15 minutes of receiving a COVID-19 booster shot was in good health, according to her daughter, who blames the vaccine.