‘Majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series’
WND News Center
President Biden repeatedly has scolded Americans who choose not to take the experimental mRNA COVID shots under emergency use authorization, charging they are responsible for a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
On Wednesday, however, the administration’s reliable media ally, the Washington Post, reported “a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.”
The report came a day after Biden’s top health adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and his COVID coordinator, Dr. Ashish Jha, declared the data “overwhelmingly” show the effectiveness of the vaccines in preventing hospitalization and death.
Jha said that if people “get their updated vaccines” – the omicron-specific bivalent that was not tested on humans and failed the animal test – and get treated if they have a “breakthrough” infection, “We can prevent essentially every COVID death in America.”
Dr. Jha: "We can prevent every covid death in America" if everyone gets their updated booster. pic.twitter.com/5yRP2w8y4L— Greg Price (@greg_price11) November 22, 2022
The Post reported the latest data show 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August 2022 were from people who were vaccinated or boosted.
Some argue that with 68% of Americans fully vaccinated, a higher percentage of the unvaccinated are dying.
However, aside from the controversy over how COVID deaths are designated, the insurance giant Kaiser Permanente – which is also a health-care provider – commissioned a study that found the triple-vaccinated were more likely to be infected with COVID-19 and more likely to suffer severe illness and die from the disease than the unvaccinated.
CDC and U.K. government data confirm the vaccines rapidly lose protection against severe illness or death while posing risks.
Further, a long-term study by the prestigious British journal The Lancet that followed up on participants in the Moderna and Pfizer trials found the vaccines had no effect on overall mortality.
An analysis of CDC data by Dr. Meryl Nass found vaccinated Californians had a higher rate of hospitalization than those who were unvaccinated but had prior immunity. And the data showed Californians and New Yorkers were three times more likely to develop COVID than those who had prior immunity and were unvaccinated.
The American Association of Physicians and Surgeons posted a Twitter thread with numerous recent studies that also show negative efficacy resulting from the shots.
Last month, the New York State Supreme Court, finding that “being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting COVID-19,” ordered the reinstatement of all New York City employees who were fired for not being vaccinated for the disease.
President Biden – who was infected with COVID-19 in July after receiving four shots and promising the vaccine would prevent infection – urged all Americans to get the booster in an Oct. 29 briefing, claiming it’s “incredibly effective.” However, the bivalent vaccine failed CDC Director Rochelle Walensky. And a preprint study by a prominent virologist at Columbia University found that the new booster produces fewer antibodies than the original vaccine.
- Another cardiologist calls for halt to COVID shotsAn Australian cardiologist has called for halting the use of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines after seeing a rise in heart conditions he believes are caused by the shots.
- Rulemaking is final, but authority to require a vaccine still unclearElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center explains why it is time for peace in the land when it comes to vaccines.
- Washington Post busts ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ narrativePresident Biden repeatedly has scolded Americans who choose not to take the experimental mRNA COVID shots under emergency use authorization, charging they are responsible for a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
- Fauci defends COVID communications a day before lawsuit deposition by Missouri, Louisiana AGsThe day before Dr. Anthony Fauci will be deposed by two attorneys general in a lawsuit alleging government collusion with social media companies, he defended and promoted his communications strategy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- They love the cover-up: Biden’s HHS wants mask mandates backThose COVID masks may be coming back. Even mask mandates soon could be appearing. That’s according to a new report from Joe Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services.
- WATCH: Dr. Robert Malone discloses in new book ‘things I no longer believe’The coronavirus pandemic has been a revelation to many, not least to Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology platform used in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines he vehemently opposes.
- Even many Dems have had enough of Joe Biden’s COVID ’emergency’Even many Democrats now have had enough of Joe Biden’s COVID “emergency” extensions.
- Border Patrol lifts vaccine mandate for personnelU.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has ended the COVID-19 vaccine mandate for its personnel, according to a memorandum exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.