Says face coverings needed to help those with ‘long COVID’
WND News Center
Those COVID masks may be coming back. Even mask mandates soon could be appearing.
That’s according to a new report from Joe Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services.
It’s all because of “long COVID,” which the Centers for Disease Control says includes “long-term effects” from the COVID-19 infection, which apparently came out of a Chinese lab that works to make viruses more dangerous and spread around the globe in 2020, killing millions.
“People call post-COVID conditions by many names, including: long COVID, long-haul COVID, post-acute COVID-19, post-acute sequelae of SARS CoV-2 infection (PASC), long-term effects of COVID, and chronic COVID,” the CDC explains.
Those conditions can last weeks, months, or longer and even can be considered a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Fox News reports the HHS report suggests masking and social distancing should be encouraged or even mandated once more in public.
Fox reported, “The report, commissioned by HHS and produced by research agency Coforma, calls for a broad range of government policies to help people who continue to deal with the lingering effects of COVID. Those policies include an awareness campaign, funding for long COVID support groups, financial support for students and workers, and new health benefits for COVID victims.”
Further, Fox confirmed, “Reinstating a mask mandate may be the most controversial recommendation in the report, which says ending that mandate in late 2021 and 2022 is making it harder for people with long COVID.”
The report charged that, “The lifting of mask mandates and indifferent attitude toward masking and social distancing typical in many public and private places further isolates people with Long COVID.”
So, it said, those making policy should “encourage or mandate policies and protocols regarding masking and social distancing in public spaces.”
The advice conflicts with Biden’s statement of act in September that the “pandemic is over.”
But despite that statement, his administration continues to ask for more and more money – as well as demanding policies – that were used to fight COVID.
Just last week, Biden’s White House demanded another $10 billion to spend on COVID projects.
The report also cited several areas where Biden likely will want to use much more tax money: “expanded mental and behavioral health care for people with long COVID,” “revised federal and state policies to make sure companies and schools provide needed support for those with long COVID,” and “vaccine promotion.”
That’s even though vaccines now are known to trigger side effects up to and including death.
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.