Says face coverings needed to help those with ‘long COVID’
WND News Center
Those COVID masks may be coming back. Even mask mandates soon could be appearing.
That’s according to a new report from Joe Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services.
It’s all because of “long COVID,” which the Centers for Disease Control says includes “long-term effects” from the COVID-19 infection, which apparently came out of a Chinese lab that works to make viruses more dangerous and spread around the globe in 2020, killing millions.
“People call post-COVID conditions by many names, including: long COVID, long-haul COVID, post-acute COVID-19, post-acute sequelae of SARS CoV-2 infection (PASC), long-term effects of COVID, and chronic COVID,” the CDC explains.
Those conditions can last weeks, months, or longer and even can be considered a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Fox News reports the HHS report suggests masking and social distancing should be encouraged or even mandated once more in public.
Fox reported, “The report, commissioned by HHS and produced by research agency Coforma, calls for a broad range of government policies to help people who continue to deal with the lingering effects of COVID. Those policies include an awareness campaign, funding for long COVID support groups, financial support for students and workers, and new health benefits for COVID victims.”
Further, Fox confirmed, “Reinstating a mask mandate may be the most controversial recommendation in the report, which says ending that mandate in late 2021 and 2022 is making it harder for people with long COVID.”
The report charged that, “The lifting of mask mandates and indifferent attitude toward masking and social distancing typical in many public and private places further isolates people with Long COVID.”
So, it said, those making policy should “encourage or mandate policies and protocols regarding masking and social distancing in public spaces.”
The advice conflicts with Biden’s statement of act in September that the “pandemic is over.”
But despite that statement, his administration continues to ask for more and more money – as well as demanding policies – that were used to fight COVID.
Just last week, Biden’s White House demanded another $10 billion to spend on COVID projects.
The report also cited several areas where Biden likely will want to use much more tax money: “expanded mental and behavioral health care for people with long COVID,” “revised federal and state policies to make sure companies and schools provide needed support for those with long COVID,” and “vaccine promotion.”
That’s even though vaccines now are known to trigger side effects up to and including death.
- Another cardiologist calls for halt to COVID shotsAn Australian cardiologist has called for halting the use of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines after seeing a rise in heart conditions he believes are caused by the shots.
- Rulemaking is final, but authority to require a vaccine still unclearElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center explains why it is time for peace in the land when it comes to vaccines.
- Washington Post busts ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ narrativePresident Biden repeatedly has scolded Americans who choose not to take the experimental mRNA COVID shots under emergency use authorization, charging they are responsible for a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
- Fauci defends COVID communications a day before lawsuit deposition by Missouri, Louisiana AGsThe day before Dr. Anthony Fauci will be deposed by two attorneys general in a lawsuit alleging government collusion with social media companies, he defended and promoted his communications strategy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- They love the cover-up: Biden’s HHS wants mask mandates backThose COVID masks may be coming back. Even mask mandates soon could be appearing. That’s according to a new report from Joe Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services.
- WATCH: Dr. Robert Malone discloses in new book ‘things I no longer believe’The coronavirus pandemic has been a revelation to many, not least to Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology platform used in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines he vehemently opposes.
- Even many Dems have had enough of Joe Biden’s COVID ’emergency’Even many Democrats now have had enough of Joe Biden’s COVID “emergency” extensions.
- Border Patrol lifts vaccine mandate for personnelU.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has ended the COVID-19 vaccine mandate for its personnel, according to a memorandum exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.