‘What impeccable timing!’
WND News Center
The undue influences on the 2020 presidential election already have been documented: Mark Zuckerberg’s $400 million handout to election officials who often used it to recruit leftist voters. And the FBI’s interference when it falsely told media groups to censor accurate reporting about the Biden family’s international business schemes because it was Russian disinformation, when it wasn’t.
But the rampage of COVID-19 across the country also had an impact. Voting rules were changed, vote-counting procedures changed. voting periods extended until sometimes weeks after election day and more.
Now that the 2024 election is coming into view, it seems that COVID is surging again.
“Mandates are coming back just in time for the 2024 election cycle,” conservative Collin Rugg posted online. “What impeccable timing!”
A report at Just the News noted Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk cited new COVID restrictions are “just in time for Democrats to reinforce the importance of mass mail-in ballots.”
“They’re coming back for round two,” said conservative figure Ian Miles Cheong on X, the new name for Twitter.
It was accompanied by a video of Anthony Fauci, formerly Joe Biden’s COVID adviser, defending pandemic lockdowns.
“I keep hearing whispers of COVID restrictions coming back,” said Congresswoman Lauren Boebert in the report.
WND is now on Trump’s Truth Social! Follow us @WNDNews
And Kari Lake tweeted about the rumors, calling them the “Covid-19 Election Variant.”
The comments and criticism came in the aftermath of several organizations announcing new COVID mandates starting now.
Morris Brown College announced on Instagram that “effective immediately,” COVID-19 protocols including a mask mandate are in effect.
Even though there are no confirmed COVID-19 cases on campus.
Just the News reported CNN also was warning “protocols” may be needed for Americans with diabetes, cancer or other health complications. It listed social distancing, bans on “large gatherings,” isolation efforts, contact tracing and more.
Also, Lionsgate, a presence in Hollywood, called for an ongoing mask mandate.
Ironically, the mandates, from masks to lockdowns, appear to diverge from “the science.”
The report said, “Researchers writing for the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), the peer-reviewed journal of the National Academy of Sciences, found ‘no evidence’ in 2021 to suggest that the shelter-in-place orders yielded ‘substantial reductions’ in COVID-19 cases or deaths. A John Hopkins University study conducted last year also deemed lockdowns ‘ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument.'”
Radio host Dan Bongino said, “Only morons wear surgical masks as protection against a microscopic airborne virus.”
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.
- NCLA petitions Sixth Circuit to halt government-directed social media censorshipBiden Administration officials, including some within the Department of Health and Human Services, have violated the First Amendment by directing social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflict with the government’s COVID-19 messaging.
- Huge chunk of COVID-vax victims hit with ‘tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms’A new study confirms that almost one in three COVID-19 shot victims were hit, after taking the jab, with “tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms,” and more, revealing the shots’ huge toll in neurological complications.
- Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.