‘Does have blood on his hands’
WND News Center
A member of Congress bluntly is accusing Anthony Fauci, who was Joe Biden’s top adviser on the COVID-19 pandemic, of being involved in the “gain-of-function” research that could have contributed to the worldwide catastrophe.
And she says a good place to start is with some answers.
U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., says in a new television ad, “Dr. Fauci needs to be held accountable. He has a lot of answers to give. He needs to stop lying. There needs to be an investigation and China needs to pay.”
The American people deserve to know Dr. Fauci’s true role in the COVID-19 pandemic.— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@mtgreenee) February 28, 2023
How much did he know? How involved was he? Why does he not remember the work he did for President Trump or Joe Biden?
It’s time to investigate Dr. Fauci and the blood on https://t.co/qIx6zSSmo8… https://t.co/8ZKTApeFSQ pic.twitter.com/uACeRoZeTo
The U.S. Department of Energy just days ago concluded that the COVID-19 virus likely came out of the Wuhan, China, lab where scientists were working on bat coronaviruses, specifically working to make them more dangerous so they could be studied.
That process is called “gain-of-function” work and reports suggest that American taxpayer money was used for grants there.
What is increasingly unlikely is that the COVID threat came from sources other than the lab, such as a “wet market” that had been suggested as a source.
Greene, a member of the special House COVID Committee, released a new political ad which demands information about what went on, specifically what Fauci knew, when he knew it, and where he directed money while he was in his position, from which he recently retired, as chief of the National institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Greene charges that Fauci was “responsible” for creating gain of function work, and then he gave it to China.
There, viruses were “supercharged,” she said.
She accused him of being “involved in the making of COVID-19 … complicit.”
Multiple members of Congress have been infuriated by Fauci’s rejection of any responsibility for whatever participation he had in gain-of-function research, or the development of COVID.
Columnist Paul Bedard at the Washington Examiner reported, “House Republicans have pledged to investigate the crisis and have promised to haul Fauci in to testify before the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, which Greene serves on.”
He reported in the ad, which included committee hearing and media clips, Greene also highlighted concerns raised by other lawmakers including Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., about Fauci’s involvement with a suspected lab in Wuhan, China, that will be a focus of the hearings.
Greene said, “He was very involved in this gain of function research. He was involved in the grants that went to a third party that paid for it. Dr. Fauci is responsible for all of this. He created the gain of function. He gave it to China. They created the bio weapon, which is COVID-19. And it broke the world.”
- Opinion: State lawmakers should pass bill correcting wrong against state workers in COVID-19 timesElizabeth Hovde states that passage of the bill would scrub the lack of a COVID-19 vaccination from a former employee’s personnel files.
- Research reveals shortage of critical medicines on the riseThe medical profession around the globe has been focused over the last few flu seasons on COVID and its after-effects, but that focus has come with a cost.
- Prestigious science journals provide kill shot to bogus COVID narrativeA report from Just the News now has revealed a study that confirms COVID masks were largely ineffective.
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.