Judges: Shots don’t ‘prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting COVID-19’
WND News Center
Finding that “being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting COVID-19,” the New York State Supreme Court ordered the reinstatement of all New York City employees who were fired for not being vaccinated for the disease.
The court, in its ruling Monday, ordered back pay for the fired employees, concluding their rights had been violated.
Earlier this year, after adopting a vaccine mandate under former Mayor Bill de Blasio, the city fired about 1,400 employees – including many police officers and firefighters – for being unvaccinated. The city’s current mayor, Eric Adams, said the employees fired for their COVID-19 vaccination status would not be rehired.
Adams has allowed an exception to the mandate for athletes and performers that does not extend to firefighters and police officers, drawing condemnation from union leaders.
FDNY-Firefighters Association President Andrew Ansbro reasoned that “if you’re going to remove the vaccine mandate for certain people in the city, you need to remove it for everybody in the city.”
“If you’re gonna follow the science, science is gonna tell you there isn’t any danger right now and putting hundreds of firefighters, police officers, and other emergency workers out of work is not in the best interest of the city. It’s not safe,” he said.
‘Up to date with her vaccines’
The science, moreover, as the court concluded Monday, shows the COVID-19 shots do not stop infection or transmission, which is the premise for any mandate.
The new COVID bivalent booster, crafted to combat the omicron variants, failed CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, who tested positive for COVID-19, according to a CDC statement Saturday.
The agency said Walensky, who received her most recent shot one month ago, was “up to date with her vaccines” and experiencing mild symptoms.
In a speech Tuesday, President Biden urged every American to get the bivalent booster. He asked employers to do all they can to get their employees vaccinated, including setting up “a vaccine clinic in your building.”
Biden got his third COVID-19 booster, his fifth shot, on live television after the speech.
A preprint study released Monday by Dr. David Ho – a prominent virologist at Columbia University in New York City – found that the new mRNA booster shots produce fewer antibodies than the original vaccine.
Biden – who was infected with COVID-19 in July after receiving four shots and promising the vaccine would prevent infection – said he was there with his “COVID team” and leaders of the nations top pharmacies, including Walgreen’s, CVS and RiteAid.
“And we’re here with a simple message,” he said. “Get vaccinated. Update your COVID vaccine.”
Biden claimed the vaccine is “incredibly effective, but the truth is not enough people are getting it.”
“We’ve got to change that so we can all have a safe and healthy holiday season,” he said.
The president claims that if you don’t get a booster, “you’re putting yourself and other people unnecessarily at risk.”
Biden said Tuesday a “global health emergency” still exists after telling “60 Minutes” last month the pandemic “is over.”
Biden today: “This is a global health emergency.”— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 25, 2022
Biden in September: “The pandemic is over.” pic.twitter.com/4CFaqmv9Kv
Last year, Biden scolded the approximately 25% of Americans who decided not to get the experimental mRNA vaccine for a disease with a nearly 100% survivability rate for most people, charging they were responsible for a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
However, government data from around the world has countered the president’s claim. And the insurance giant Kaiser Permanente – which is also a health-care provider – commissioned a study that found people who are triple-vaccinated not only are more likely to be infected with COVID-19, they are more likely to suffer severe illness and die from the disease.
An analysis of Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccine trials found the original mRNA shots were more likely to land a recipient in the hospital than to provide protection from a severe adverse event. The findings were similar to those of a pre-print analysis that found “no evidence of a reduction in overall mortality in the mRNA vaccine trials.” And a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine found that two doses of the mRNA vaccines increased the risk of COVID-19 infection during the omicron wave.
Meanwhile, a study by well-known American and British scientists has found the experimental shots are nearly 100 times more likely to cause serious injury in young people than prevent hospitalization with COVID-19.
Biden insisted in his speech Tuesday that people who got the new booster shot would be less likely to suffer severe illness. And he promoted the Pfizer drug Paxlovid as a COVID-19 treatment despite the fact that both he and Dr. Anthony Fauci experienced a “rebound” of COVID-19 after taking it.
“Almost everyone who will die from COVID this year will not be up-to-date on their shots, or they will not have taken Paxlovid when they got sick,” Biden said.
Dr. Paul Mark, who sued a Virginia hospital for stopping him from treating COVID-19 patients with ivermectin and other drugs he found to be effective, is one of many physicians and health scientists who have warned of the dangerous side effects caused by the buildup of the spike protein produced by the COVID mRNA vaccine.
More than 2,000 peer-reviewed papers, he said in an interview with American Thought Leaders, describe a wide variety of severe medical conditions associated with the vaccine.
- Judges told Twitter was enforcing ‘Biden administration policy’ in censoring COVID dataJudges on the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals are being told that Twitter – back in the day before it was turned over to new owner Elon Musk – actually was “enforcing the Biden administration’s policy” when it censored information about COVID-19.
- U.S. doctors group: Withdraw COVID shots from market now!‘Regulatory agencies are corrupted by conflicts of interest, lack of transparency, lack of accountability’
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years!RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years! Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats.
- Opinion: Funding intensive tutoring is the best way to help students recover from COVID lockdown learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes students should not have to suffer long-term learning loss because of Governor Inslee’s ‘insensitive’ decision to close schools for so long.
- Opinion: Coming to a hospital near you? A solution for patient access, caregiversElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes being able to hire qualified nurses licensed in other states to get to work immediately should be a welcome allowance.
- Congressman accuses Biden of purging conservatives from militaryA member of Congress has accused Joe Biden of having an ulterior motive for his Department of Defense agenda to continue attacking those military members who declined to take the COVID-19 shots.
- ‘Scared for my life’: O’Keefe reveals courageous Pfizer whistleblowerThe industry insider who was key to undercover videos by James O’Keefe that exposed a Pfizer company executive claiming his organization was mutating COVID-19 in order to sell more shots says that “fear” is what is being used to control people.
They are not “reinstated.” New York City will appeal, And they’ll likely prevail.
I pray you are wrong. These people deserve their jobs back. But.. logically… why is it OK for actors to not lose their jobs but OK for firefighters/police? Explain this… please.
His fifth shot? Good grief. Well, enjoy!
“The court, in its ruling Monday, ordered back pay for the fired employees, concluding their rights had been violated.”
HALLELUJAH and please pass the mashed potatoes!
Now. Lets get all the other thousands of Lawsuits listened too so MORE JUSTICE can be made public!
Big Class Action Suit in California right now for deaths caused by, the HARMFUL known side effects of Remdesevir, and then, the need for Ventilators, because this med shuts down kidneys.
Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquine WORK(ed), to wipe out this SarsV virus that was only recently called Covid!
Media narrative destroyed there was medications that could actually cure CV-19 and we know why that was.