Big Tech executives silent when asked if they would censor president’s misinformation
WND News Center
In a Senate hearing, executives for social media giants were speechless when asked if they should censor President Biden for claiming people who get vaccinated for COVID-19 won’t go to the hospital or die.
Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., was citing data from England showing 63.5% of the COVID deaths were among the fully vaccinated when he posed the question Wednesday during the hearing of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
President Biden lied to the American public about the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine.— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) September 15, 2022
Yesterday I asked big tech execs if they ever removed his false statements or labeled it “misinformation.”
Their response: 🦗🦗🦗
Corruption at its finest. They should be ashamed. pic.twitter.com/3HHJ0NlfHH
President Biden, Johnson began, “lied to the American public that this was a pandemic of the unvaxxed.”
“Have you ever labeled the president of the United States’ comment as misinformation?” Johnson asked.
The executives from Meta, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok were silent.
“Any of you?” the senator followed up.
“I’ll take that as a no,” he said.
Johnson continued addressing the executives.
“Who do you think you are to censor information from eminently qualified doctors who have the courage and compassion to treat COVID patients when the NIH guideline was basically if you test positive for COVID, go home, be afraid, isolate yourself. Don’t do anything until you’re so sick, we’ll send you to the hospital, we’ll give you Remdesivir – where we have 1,600 deaths so far – we’ll put you on a [ventilator] and we’ll watch you die.”
Johnson concluded: “You guys bear a fair amount of responsibility for hundreds of thousands of people not being treated and I would say probably dying, who didn’t have to die.”
An analysis of Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccine trials by British Medical Journal Editor Dr. Peter Doshi and other medical scientists found the mRNA shots are more likely to land a recipient in the hospital than to provide protection from a severe adverse event.
The latest British government data indicates adults aged 40-74 who have received mRNA booster shots are twice as likely to be hospitalized as those who haven’t recently been boosted.
- Analysis: Pandemic allowed Fauci’s wealth to surge by $5 millionNational Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director Anthony Fauci and his wife saw a net worth increase of $5 million during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to an analysis by a government watchdog group.
- Opinion: Next step for Inslee’s permanent vaccine mandateElizabeth Hovde shares why the Washington Policy Center recommends the Legislature repeal this mandate when it meets this coming January.
- CDC database: 648 nursing babies harmed by COVID vax, 3 deadAn analysis of reports in a database run by the CDC and the FDA found 648 cases of side effects in breastfed infants whose mothers received the COVID-19 vaccine, including three deaths.
- Top London cardiologist: Stop the COVID-19 shots NOWA top London cardiologist who was one of the first to take the COVID-19 vaccine and promote it on British television now is calling for a suspension of the shots, arguing in a scientific paper that there is evidence the risk of harm is greater than any benefit.
- Opinion: State agency is making rules for Inslee’s permanent vaccine mandateElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center reports that even though Washington’s state of emergency ends in October, that won’t take away the vaccine mandate on some state employees.
- Fired pediatric nurse tearfully testifies of vaccine-induced myocarditis in kidsIn tearful testimony before the San Diego County Board of Supervisors, a pediatric nurse rebuked the supervisor whose vaccine mandate led to her dismissal, preventing her from caring for children whom she charged were contracting myocarditis from the shots amid a cover-up.
- Opinion: The number is in – taxpayers will likely be paying state workers $1,000 for getting a COVID-19 booster shotElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center has several questions about the governor’s updated directive.
- Woman drops dead at pharmacy within 15 minutes of booster shotA Canadian woman who died within 15 minutes of receiving a COVID-19 booster shot was in good health, according to her daughter, who blames the vaccine.