Big Tech executives silent when asked if they would censor president’s misinformation
WND News Center
In a Senate hearing, executives for social media giants were speechless when asked if they should censor President Biden for claiming people who get vaccinated for COVID-19 won’t go to the hospital or die.
Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., was citing data from England showing 63.5% of the COVID deaths were among the fully vaccinated when he posed the question Wednesday during the hearing of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
President Biden lied to the American public about the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine.— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) September 15, 2022
Yesterday I asked big tech execs if they ever removed his false statements or labeled it “misinformation.”
Their response: 🦗🦗🦗
Corruption at its finest. They should be ashamed. pic.twitter.com/3HHJ0NlfHH
President Biden, Johnson began, “lied to the American public that this was a pandemic of the unvaxxed.”
“Have you ever labeled the president of the United States’ comment as misinformation?” Johnson asked.
The executives from Meta, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok were silent.
“Any of you?” the senator followed up.
“I’ll take that as a no,” he said.
Johnson continued addressing the executives.
“Who do you think you are to censor information from eminently qualified doctors who have the courage and compassion to treat COVID patients when the NIH guideline was basically if you test positive for COVID, go home, be afraid, isolate yourself. Don’t do anything until you’re so sick, we’ll send you to the hospital, we’ll give you Remdesivir – where we have 1,600 deaths so far – we’ll put you on a [ventilator] and we’ll watch you die.”
Johnson concluded: “You guys bear a fair amount of responsibility for hundreds of thousands of people not being treated and I would say probably dying, who didn’t have to die.”
An analysis of Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccine trials by British Medical Journal Editor Dr. Peter Doshi and other medical scientists found the mRNA shots are more likely to land a recipient in the hospital than to provide protection from a severe adverse event.
The latest British government data indicates adults aged 40-74 who have received mRNA booster shots are twice as likely to be hospitalized as those who haven’t recently been boosted.
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.