Big Tech executives silent when asked if they would censor president’s misinformation
WND News Center
In a Senate hearing, executives for social media giants were speechless when asked if they should censor President Biden for claiming people who get vaccinated for COVID-19 won’t go to the hospital or die.
Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., was citing data from England showing 63.5% of the COVID deaths were among the fully vaccinated when he posed the question Wednesday during the hearing of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
President Biden lied to the American public about the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine.— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) September 15, 2022
Yesterday I asked big tech execs if they ever removed his false statements or labeled it “misinformation.”
Their response: 🦗🦗🦗
Corruption at its finest. They should be ashamed. pic.twitter.com/3HHJ0NlfHH
President Biden, Johnson began, “lied to the American public that this was a pandemic of the unvaxxed.”
“Have you ever labeled the president of the United States’ comment as misinformation?” Johnson asked.
The executives from Meta, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok were silent.
“Any of you?” the senator followed up.
“I’ll take that as a no,” he said.
Johnson continued addressing the executives.
“Who do you think you are to censor information from eminently qualified doctors who have the courage and compassion to treat COVID patients when the NIH guideline was basically if you test positive for COVID, go home, be afraid, isolate yourself. Don’t do anything until you’re so sick, we’ll send you to the hospital, we’ll give you Remdesivir – where we have 1,600 deaths so far – we’ll put you on a [ventilator] and we’ll watch you die.”
Johnson concluded: “You guys bear a fair amount of responsibility for hundreds of thousands of people not being treated and I would say probably dying, who didn’t have to die.”
An analysis of Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccine trials by British Medical Journal Editor Dr. Peter Doshi and other medical scientists found the mRNA shots are more likely to land a recipient in the hospital than to provide protection from a severe adverse event.
The latest British government data indicates adults aged 40-74 who have received mRNA booster shots are twice as likely to be hospitalized as those who haven’t recently been boosted.
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third timeWashington Governor Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third time, the first in May 2022 and again this February.
- Fauci secretly visited CIA to ‘influence’ findings on COVID originsThe CIA brought in Dr. Anthony Fauci to its headquarters “without a record of entry” to help “influence” the agency’s review of the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a letter from the chairman of the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Cancers erupting in ways ‘never before seen’ following COVID shotsAnother possible side effect of those COVID-19 shots demanded for Americans by many governments and employers during the pandemic has shown up, and it’s not good.
- Doctor censored by Biden administration calls out scheme of threats and ‘coercion’Francis Collins demanded a ‘swift and devastating takedown’ when experts in the field of medicine suggested that the Biden administration’s lockdowns, shutdowns, social distancing and masking demands weren’t really needed to deal with COVID-19.
- COVID skeptic Dr. David Martin: WHO is a ‘criminal cartel’In a recent video, COVID-19 skeptic Dr. David Martin states his opinions about the pandemic.
- CCRP adopts resolution affirming its support of individual informed consentThe Clark County Republican Party (CCRP) has adopted a resolution meant to tell politicians that they are serious when it comes to informed medical consent.
- WA DOH replaces COVID-19 data dashboard with respiratory illness data dashboardThe Washington State Department of Health on Monday announced the retirement of its COVID-19 dashboard, with a replacement that shows data about multiple respiratory illnesses.
- State’s surgeon general issues COVID booster warningFlorida’s surgeon general, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, advised that anyone under 65 years of age should not get COVID-19 booster vaccines.