‘We’ve caught him red-handed and he won’t get away’
WND News Center
Sen. Rand Paul begged to differ Thursday with a Washington Post interview characterizing Dr. Anthony Fauci as a “hero” and a victim, contending evidence shows the retiring director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases funded research directly responsible for a pandemic blamed for the deaths of millions worldwide.
Fauci funded gain of function research at a Chinese Communist Party-run lab in Wuhan, creating “super viruses, that in all likelihood leaked into the public and caused 7 million people to die,” he told Fox News host Jesse Watters.
“This is right up there with decisions, some of them malevolent or military, to kill millions of people,” Paul said.
In the Washington Post interview, Fauci said he couldn’t think of anything he would “do over,” but Paul insisted the Biden health adviser who has led the NIAID for nearly 40 years owes the world an apology.
“For the last two years he’s been covering his tracks, but we’ve caught him red-handed and he won’t get away,” Paul said.
“Historically, he will be remembered for one of the worst judgments in the history of modern medicine.”
The Kentucky lawmaker also addressed the Biden administration, under Fauci’s counsel, maintaining its COVID vaccine mandate on military personnel despite the ineffectiveness of the shots.
“We know this, and this is a scientific fact, the vaccine does not prevent you from getting an infection, it doesn’t prevent you from transmitting an infection, and for young people there isn’t significant evidence to show that it reduces the severity or hospitalization,” he said.
In June, the “fully vaccinated” and twice-boosted NIAID director was diagnosed with COVID-19. Last week, the Washington Post reported “a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.”
Paul said the military “has become so ‘woke’ and they’re demanding you get a vaccine that you don’t need, so something’s got to change.”
Paul is among seven senators who have vowed to withhold support for Defense Department funding if the Democrat-led chamber won’t vote on ending the COVID-19 vaccination mandate for service members.
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin announced in August 2021 the COVID-19 vaccine would become mandatory for all service members on active duty or in the Ready Reserve, including the National Guard.
Amid evidence that the U.S. government funded research that made coronaviruses transmissible among humans and more lethal, federal health officials, including Fauci, have pushed the theory that the pandemic had a natural origin, “spilling over” from animals.
Fauci, in fact, according to emails, was part of an effort that began early in the pandemic to dismiss proponents of the lab-leak theory as conspiracy theorists.
But an interim report released in late October of a Senate investigation has concluded there is “substantial” evidence the virus that causes COVID-19 leaked from a lab in China.Last week, during seven hours of questioning in a landmark lawsuit alleging the federal government colluded with social media companies to censor speech, Fauci confirmed the communist Chinese government convinced him to press for the crippling COVID-19 lockdowns, according to attorneys and plaintiffs who were at the deposition.
- Medical expert warns mutating COVID-19 virus would be criminalIt was only days ago that a Project Veritas undercover video revealed Pfizer executive Jordon Trishton Walker saying that his company was exploring intentionally creating mutations of the COVID virus to “preemptively develop new vaccines.”
- WATCH: Pfizer exec on hidden camera: We’re exploring mutating COVID ourselvesTo ‘preemptively develop new vaccines’ will be ‘a cash cow for us,’ reveals latest Project Veritas undercover sting.
- Historic ruling: District Court judge blocks doctors’ censorship law in CaliforniaThe judge found that the ‘plaintiffs have established a likelihood of success on the grounds of their Fourteenth Amendment vagueness challenges.’
- Despite mountain of damning evidence, FDA pushes annual COVID boostersThe FDA is now recommending Americans take annual COVID booster vaccines much like the flu shots that are made available every year, but selling that plan to a skeptical public will be increasingly difficult as doubts about the booster shots grow.
- Top heart doc: COVID vaccines to blame for sudden deaths of young athletesPeter McCullough, M.D.: ‘The COVID-19 vaccines should have been pulled from the market … for excessive mortality.’
- CDC regularly called the shots on Facebook’s COVID censorship decisionsWND News Center, The Daily News Caller Foundation, Facebook, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, social media, COVID censorship, Vancouver, Clark County
- Key scientist sounds alarm: Withdraw COVID shots ‘immediately’A key scientist in the United Kingdom, Dr. Richard Ennos, has written a column at Summit.News calling for the COVID-19 shots to be withdrawn “immediately.”
- Not just misinformation: In emails to White House, Facebook admits suppressing ‘often-true’ contentFacebook told an official at the Biden White House that the Big Tech company not only suppressed misinformation but took action against the “virality” of “often-true content” regarding the COVID-19 vaccines.