Focus would be medical adviser’s campaign to deny COVID-19 lab-leak theory
WND News Center
Political prognosticators nearly uniformly are expecting a GOP majority in Congress, at least the House but also possibly the Senate, following this November’s elections.
If that happens, Anthony Fauci, the exceedingly self-confident – he once declared “I am science” – adviser to Joe Biden on COVID conditions will be under the microscope.
So promise Sen. Roger Marshall, R-Kan., and Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who have released a video assuring Americans they will investigate why scientists first considered a Chinese virus lab in Wuhan to be the likely source of COVID, and then abruptly changed their position.
And what influence Fauci had on that change.
The Washington Examiner reports that GOP investigators have found a multitude of emails revealing that scientists consulted early “believed … that COVID-19” originated in the Wuhan and was possibly or even likely a leak.
But apparently, the report explains, “Fauci worked behind the scenes to shut the hypothesis down. In particular, notes from a Feb. 1, 2020, conference call show at least 11 scientists theorized about the virus’s origin, with many leaning toward the lab leak theory, but most of them soon came out in favor of the natural origin, and some signed letters calling a lab leak a conspiracy theory.”
The members of Congress deride the Fauci work as “the Fauci COVID Cover Up” and say that given a GOP majority that is expected to result from the November balloting they would seek sworn testimony from the 11 virologists who took party in a telephone meeting with Fauci, who heads the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Both he and former National Institutes of Health chief Francis Collins also would be asked to provide information, under oath.
“One of the things we’ve done is we’re putting those 11 virologists on notice,” Jordan said. “Those are the first people you want to talk to. You want to talk to the 11 guys on that call, and you want to find out what exactly did happen. We’ve seen the emails and correspondence after the call, subsequent to the call, but what all happened?”
Then, he said, “We want to find out what exactly Dr. Fauci and Dr. Collins may have had to say on that particular phone call. So that’s how you start investigations. You don’t bring in Fauci for a deposition right away. You start by looking at these folks who were on the call, get all the documents you can in unredacted form — so that’s something that needs to happen.”
The members of Congress explained they are convinced Fauci, Collins and others “knew right from the get-go that this thing most likely came from the lab, and I think they took real concerted steps to make sure the country didn’t get that information.”
The report explains among those who had doubts were Jeremy Farrar, of the Wellcome Trust, who told Fauci in a summary of the meeting that “some” of the scientists thought a lab leak hypothesis was viable.
Others expressed similar concerns.
Meanwhile, the report said, Collins wondered whether his government organization could somehow “put down” what he called a “destructive conspiracy” of lab leak suggestions.
Ultimately, seven of those scientists expressed the opinion that COVID-19 may have come from a Wuhan lab leak.
Fauci, in fact, publicly condemned “theories” that COVID-19 “does not have a natural origin.”
One key opponent of the lab leak explanation has been the Chinese government, which called it a “totally … concocted lie.”
- FDA finally pulls permission for J&J COVID shots!The FDA has withdrawn permission for Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine due to complications involving blood clots, following revelations that a large batch of doses had expired, raising concerns about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines.
- ‘I collapsed’: Documentary stuns with life-altering COVID-shot injuriesA newly released documentary film is stunning its audience with overwhelming evidence of life-altering injuries from the COVID vaccines.
- Phone COVID-19 exposure notifications in Washington state have endedWashington State Department of Health ends program that sent COVID-19 exposure notifications to residents’ phones. With the recent end of the federal public health emergency, federal funding for a variety of pandemic-related programs has dried up.
- ‘Noxious and harmful’: New study shatters myth that masks protectA new study suggests that wearing COVID masks may have caused problems with high blood pressure, reduced thinking ability, increased respiratory problems, and the inhalation of excessive carbon dioxide, potentially leading to harmful effects on health.
- Gov. Inslee rescinds COVID-19 vaccine mandate for state employeesMore than 1,800 state employees were initially fired or voluntarily left their jobs for failing to comply with Inslee’s vaccine mandate.
- COVID tests declared unsafe, mass recall issuedFDA warns of bacterial infection risk and inaccurate results in a recall of SD Biosensor’s Pilot COVID-19 At-Home Tests distributed by Roche Diagnostics, affecting numerous lot numbers. The FDA reported that about 500,000 tests were distributed to CVS Health.
- Opinion: Federal vaccine mandate on employees is ending; Washington state’s remainsElizabeth Hovde believes the governor’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for remaining and future employees of small cabinet and executive agencies is misguided, discriminatory and outdated.
- ABC News censors Bobby Kennedy remarks critical of COVID vaccines‘Instead of journalism, the public saw a hatchet job.’
Finally, some real positive action by ethical politicians to investigate the dirty shenanigans of this fake plandemic.
Many thinking people have known this since the beginning. A messenger virus (mRNA) delivers a message to let our immune system know what is going on in our environment, ie updates. A robust innate immune system then decides what actions are needed. Viruses have existed well before us – in fact, humans would not have survived without them. Indeed it is feasible to deliberately create bioweapons in a lab for criminal reasons. Those lab-created bioweapons, be they bacterial or viral, differ from the natural species. To blame the source of the fake plandemic on China is sheer idiocy. It is a blame-game that US excels at, ie pick one of its ever growing list of enemies, and point the finger. ‘Friends’ of US are limited to those who meekly obey and follow blindly. US has no real friends.
Any country who either questions or disagrees or disobeys is automatically an ‘enemy’. If US aspires to be a leader then it must first of all demonstrate to the world that it can lead its own country, resolve the myriad of internal crises and, above all, own up to the unethical practices that are covered up by those who call themselves ‘leaders’.
US has zero skills in collaboration or in working with other nations based on mutual respect and equal rights.
US insists on dictating the rules of any game – or else, you are US enemy. Weaponry and wealth can never form a solid basis for leadership.
Leadership will remain an unachievable US dream, a mere hallucinatory mirage.
A handful of politicians strive to remain true to our Constitution. Unfortunately, many erode American democracy. The mid-terms can’t come soon enough!