Cite ‘privacy’ for hiding back-end info
It’s common knowledge now, supported by many studies and experts, that COVID “vaccinations,” those shots that were more DNA treatment than anything, caused significant harm.
But the feds aren’t about to let the public know all the details.
That’s according to a report in Just the News, which explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
The report cites confirmation from an FDA official who was speaking to advocates of VAERS reform months ago, as documented by the British Medical Journal.
“Anything derived from medical records by law” cannot be included in the “front end system” – that part that the public can see, were the details delivered by Narayan Nair, head of the Division of Pharmacovigilance, to those advocates, they reported.
“The public can see initial reports but not corrections or updates, such as ‘a formal diagnosis, recovery, or death,’ and those who filed reports cannot update them through VAERS, journalist Jennifer Block explained for the journal.”
An FDA official told BMJ that patients must have the resources to pursue a Freedom of Information Act dispute in order to see the “full record of their report.”
The BMJ’s own investigations of “data integrity” issues with the COVID shots earlier were “throttled” by Facebook and others, the report said.
The CDC’s claim was that the redactions were based on “patient confidentiality.”
Those federal employees tasked with the work of watching for danger signals, and reporting on them, also are unclear, the report said.
“The CDC declined to give BMJ current staff numbers, just a range of ‘several dozen to hundreds’ tasked with vaccine surveillance depending on ‘the needs of’ the Immunization Safety Office, whose last specific figure of 70-80 workers is a year old,” Just the News noted.
The article charged, “As a passively monitored system open to public reports, VAERS appears to give regulators an excuse to brush off politically inconvenient ‘safety signals’ even though vaccine makers and healthcare providers – required by law to report potential injuries – file most of the reports in the system.”
An official with the House Oversight Committee’s Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic confirmed lawmakers there are reviewing all COVID-19 failures.
“At our hearing with former CDC Director Rochelle Walensky in June, she assured SSCP members that the CDC will ‘review all of the things that come into the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System,'” the spokesperson wrote in an email to Just the News. “If staffing shortages are preventing the CDC from reviewing VAERS data and sharing accurate information with Americans, the CDC must be held accountable.”
The lack of cooperation with Congress by the administrative agencies already has been noted, with threats already coming for subpoenas for the bureaucrats.
Also pending are multiple lawsuits over vaccine injuries. A federal lawsuit alleges the Countermeasures Injury Compensation System violates the Fifth and Seventh amendments “by depriving alleged COVID vaccine victims of ‘basic due process protections, transparency, and judicial oversight,'” the report said.
The report also noted that “OpenVAERS,” which is set up as a private anonymous site taking VAERS data and allowing better public access, had noted signs of VAERS secrets more than a year ago.
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.
- NCLA petitions Sixth Circuit to halt government-directed social media censorshipBiden Administration officials, including some within the Department of Health and Human Services, have violated the First Amendment by directing social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflict with the government’s COVID-19 messaging.
- Huge chunk of COVID-vax victims hit with ‘tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms’A new study confirms that almost one in three COVID-19 shot victims were hit, after taking the jab, with “tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms,” and more, revealing the shots’ huge toll in neurological complications.
- Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.