Growing awareness of harm also indicated in CDC figures
WND News Center
Of the 68% of American adults who took a COVID-19 vaccine, 41% say they have suffered at least a minor side effect, according to a Rasmussen poll.
A total of 7% said they experienced a major side effect, which would amount to 12 million adults.
The survey of 1,000 U.S. adults – conducted Nov. 30-Dec. 1. – also found that 57% of U.S. adults were at least somewhat concerned that the vaccines many have major side effects, including 31% who were very concerned.
Rasmussen head pollster Mark Mitchell said in a video presentation on the survey that “the COVID pandemic was so politicized that, literally, the tribal party group that you belong to is essentially what dictates your views on the effectiveness of a vaccine.”
The poll found, for example, that while 80% of Democrats said the vaccines were very or somewhat effective, only 40% of Republicans said the same.
Meanwhile, the increasing awareness among Americans that the vaccines pose the risk of severe side effects while offering little or no protection from a disease that presents in most people like the seasonal flu or common cold is indicated in CDC figures.
According to the agency, less than 13% of Americans age 5 and older have received the new bivalent booster targeting the omicron sub variants.
At a roundtable last Wednesday in the nation’s capital led by Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., acclaimed cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough was among the health scientists calling for the COVID-19 vaccines to be immediately withdrawn.
McCullough said there is no scientific support for the vaccines reducing transmission, explaining they provide no immunity in the nose, where the viral load begins. The only hope for any efficacy is that they would reduce severity of disease, but there is no clinical trial data to support that, he said.
“I think it has to be said, the pathway to preventing any more harm is all the vaccines need to be pulled off the market and withdrawn,” said McCullough. “That needs to happen immediately. All the vaccine mandates should be dropped immediately.”
Former senior advisor on drug safety at the @US_FDA calls for the Covid-19 vaccine product to be updated to reflect the lack of safety, efficacy and to add warnings for #myocarditis at the @SenRonJohnson roundtable #StoptheShots— Children’s Health Defense (@ChildrensHD) December 7, 2022
⏯️ https://t.co/O7wyYeNCY0 pic.twitter.com/cRzWWdfudf
Dr. Ryan Cole, a Mayo Clinic-trained pathologist, explained that the SARS-CoV-2 virus “has mutated ahead of our efforts” to bring a targeted vaccine to the market “and it always will.”
“We don’t have a vaccine for HIV 40 years later because it has a spike protein that is always mutating,” he explained.
The Wuhan strain, on which the original COVID mRNA vaccine was based, was long ago “extinct” he said, and the BA.5 and BA.4 omicron variants, on which the new bivalent booster is based, are “almost extinct.”
“We are taking an approach with an infectious agent that is always moving ahead of us,” Cole said.
David Gortler, a former senior adviser on drug safety to the FDA commissioner said the COVID-19 vaccine product labeling needs to be updated to reflect the lack of safety and efficacy.
- Cancers erupting in ways ‘never before seen’ following COVID shotsAnother possible side effect of those COVID-19 shots demanded for Americans by many governments and employers during the pandemic has shown up, and it’s not good.
- Doctor censored by Biden administration calls out scheme of threats and ‘coercion’Francis Collins demanded a ‘swift and devastating takedown’ when experts in the field of medicine suggested that the Biden administration’s lockdowns, shutdowns, social distancing and masking demands weren’t really needed to deal with COVID-19.
- COVID skeptic Dr. David Martin: WHO is a ‘criminal cartel’In a recent video, COVID-19 skeptic Dr. David Martin states his opinions about the pandemic.
- CCRP adopts resolution affirming its support of individual informed consentThe Clark County Republican Party (CCRP) has adopted a resolution meant to tell politicians that they are serious when it comes to informed medical consent.
- WA DOH replaces COVID-19 data dashboard with respiratory illness data dashboardThe Washington State Department of Health on Monday announced the retirement of its COVID-19 dashboard, with a replacement that shows data about multiple respiratory illnesses.
- State’s surgeon general issues COVID booster warningFlorida’s surgeon general, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, advised that anyone under 65 years of age should not get COVID-19 booster vaccines.
- President Joe Biden handed huge loss in 1st Amendment fightA federal appeals court has agreed with a lower court that the Biden administration likely can be proven to have pressured Big Tech to censor Americans whose views did not align with the Democrat talking points.
- Major medical group issues ‘slow-down’ warning for vaccinationsDr. Peter McCullough, and the World Council for Health, are recommending a go-slow approach not just to COVID shots, but others that have become so common.