‘We’re not even asking the basic questions’
WND News Center
Remember when all of those people in power across America, from Bill Gates to Anthony Fauci to school officials to leaders in Congress to mayors and governors, were demanding that Americans accept the experimental COVID-19 shots because they were perfectly safe?
It turns out that wasn’t quite right.
We now know that a study has linked those mRNA treatments to some 17 million sudden deaths.
The study by Correlation Research in the Public Interest is titled, “COVID-19 vaccine-associated mortality in the Southern Hemisphere,” and looked at 17 equatorial and Southern-Hemisphere countries including Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Malaysia, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand and Uruguay.
They include 9.1% of the world’s population and reported 10.3% of the world’s COVID shots.
The study said roughly 17 million sudden deaths would be expected around the globe, based on the number found in those nations. It found COVID-19 vaccines provided no benefit, concluding, “The opposite occurs.”
Further there are known heart damage issues and cancers that have followed the COVID shots.
Now there’s more.
A report from Steadfast Nation documents the testimony from multiple individuals at U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing on the issue.
“How many of your patients or pregnant women that you know of experience miscarriages after taking the COVID-19 vaccines — or injections?” Greene asked Dr. Kimberly Biss, an OB-GYN who has been involved in 8,000 pregnancies.
“I’ve never seen this before,” she responded. Besides a multitude of miscarriages, she said, what’s concerning is that while patients got their injections in 2021 or 2022, “we’re still seeing lingering effect.”
Hearing On Injuries Caused By COVID-19 Vaccines https://t.co/eq24gV4ja5— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) November 13, 2023
She noted that ordinarily a miscarriage rate would be in the range of 4%, as it was in 2020.
But that “doubled in 2021 to approximately 7 to 8%. Alarmingly, the miscarriage rate doubled again in 2022, all the way up to a staggering 15%,” the report said.
Biss said exact numbers of miscarriages are hard to assemble.
“We peaked in November of that year (2021) for some reason. That’s actually when a non-clinical staff member came up to me and said, ‘Dr. Biss, do you realize we’ve had eight miscarriages this month?’ — which, in a practice that delivers 20 to 25 patients, that’s a huge number (exceeds 30%),” she noted.
“And then in January and February of 2023, it still remained high — didn’t normalize until June of this year, then went up a little bit and came down in September.”
She said it’s hard to determine how many mothers took the shots, and lost babies.
“The problem is if they’re brand new to the practice, I haven’t seen them yet because I’m the only person in my practice [who] asks every patient, ‘Have you gotten a vaccine?’ ‘How many?’ ‘Which brand?’ ‘When?’ ‘Have you had COVID?’ ‘How many times?’ Because whether we like it or not, that’s part of your medical history now. I’m the only one [who] asks those questions.”
A local Fox report said Biss appeared on a panel with Dr. Robert Malone and lawyer Thomas Renz regarding the shots.
“As a member of the COVID Select Committee, I hope this hearing today will offer a voice to those who have been injured by these vaccines or have lost loved ones to them,” Greene explained. “While I myself am unvaccinated, I have tremendous compassion for those who trusted the government and took the vaccine.”
Malone warned the shots were thrown at the American public “without true informed consent.”
“We’re not even asking the basic questions. The solution [is] transparency legislation.”
The report noted, “Included in Rep. Greene’s announcement of the event was a movie trailer-style video showing figures like Dr. Anthony Fauci and President Joe Biden speaking to the effectivity of the vaccines.”
Greene charged, “They lied to us for years.”
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.
- NCLA petitions Sixth Circuit to halt government-directed social media censorshipBiden Administration officials, including some within the Department of Health and Human Services, have violated the First Amendment by directing social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflict with the government’s COVID-19 messaging.
- Huge chunk of COVID-vax victims hit with ‘tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms’A new study confirms that almost one in three COVID-19 shot victims were hit, after taking the jab, with “tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms,” and more, revealing the shots’ huge toll in neurological complications.
- Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.