Quashing anyone who didn’t go along with official COVID narrative
WND News Center
Twitter CEO Elon Musk hinted Wednesday he has unearthed messages from Dr. Anthony Fauci’s team urging Twitter to censor anyone who didn’t comply with the federal government’s official narrative on COVID-19 and the vaccines.
Musk was replying to a comment on his provocative tweet Sunday declaring: “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.”
The comment to Musk, from the account of the Hodge twins comedy team, was: “Let me guess, You found messages between Twitter execs and our govt. (Fauci and team) pushing for censorship of anyone that didn’t go along with their narrative on Covid?”
Musk replied with a gold trophy icon, indicating they were correct.
The exchange was spotlighted by Collin Rugg on the website Trending Politics.
Fauci – who is retiring as director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases after 38 years – was asked about Musk’s “prosecute” tweet in an interview with Max Kozlov for the journal Nature.
“I don’t pay attention to that, Max, and I don’t even feel I need to respond,” Fauci replied. “A lot of that stuff is just a cesspool of misinformation, and I don’t waste a minute worrying about it.”
Kozlov asked Fauci if he believed his “safety is at risk.”
“Of course it’s at risk. That’s why I have armed federal agents with me all the time,” Fauci said.
The Musk tweet, he continued, “stirs a lot of hate in people who have no idea why they’re hating; they’re hating because somebody [famous] is tweeting about it.”
This week, under Musk’s management, prominent critics of Fauci and the federal government’s handling of the COVID pandemic had their Twitter accounts restored after having been banned, including Drs. Robert Malone and Peter McCullough.
Internal Twitter communications released by Musk already show Joe Biden’s president campaign had a direct line to the social media giant to censor the Hunter laptop story, and an FBI agent recently testified he was in charge of a “command post” that made direct requests to social media companies to remove “misinformation.”
The White House has been particularly concerned about “misinformation” about COVID from acclaimed scientists.
Last year, then-White Press secretary Jen Psaki admitted the administration was “flagging” alleged misinformation – “problematic posts” – for removal from Facebook, which also censored the laptop story.
Further, Biden’s surgeon general openly demanded that the social media companies submit detailed information about alleged COVID-19 “misinformation” on their platforms. And, as WND reported, the Department of Homeland Security issued a bulletin naming “proliferation of false or misleading narratives” regarding COVID-19 and the 2020 election as among the top terror threats.
House Republicans, meanwhile, are planning to subpoena Fauci to testify regarding his handling of COVID-19 and evidence that he directed the funding of gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab in China that many believe is the origin of the pandemic.
- Judges told Twitter was enforcing ‘Biden administration policy’ in censoring COVID dataJudges on the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals are being told that Twitter – back in the day before it was turned over to new owner Elon Musk – actually was “enforcing the Biden administration’s policy” when it censored information about COVID-19.
- U.S. doctors group: Withdraw COVID shots from market now!‘Regulatory agencies are corrupted by conflicts of interest, lack of transparency, lack of accountability’
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years!RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years! Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats.
- Opinion: Funding intensive tutoring is the best way to help students recover from COVID lockdown learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes students should not have to suffer long-term learning loss because of Governor Inslee’s ‘insensitive’ decision to close schools for so long.
- Opinion: Coming to a hospital near you? A solution for patient access, caregiversElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes being able to hire qualified nurses licensed in other states to get to work immediately should be a welcome allowance.
- Congressman accuses Biden of purging conservatives from militaryA member of Congress has accused Joe Biden of having an ulterior motive for his Department of Defense agenda to continue attacking those military members who declined to take the COVID-19 shots.
- ‘Scared for my life’: O’Keefe reveals courageous Pfizer whistleblowerThe industry insider who was key to undercover videos by James O’Keefe that exposed a Pfizer company executive claiming his organization was mutating COVID-19 in order to sell more shots says that “fear” is what is being used to control people.
Clear and factual evidence is piling up. Fauci’s cup runneth over – with negative karma!
Of course Fauci denies any kind of wrongdoing; very typical behavior of offenders. Fauci also tends to dismiss facts as unworthy of his attention. No surprises there.
Fauci has steadfastly refused to take part in any open discussion with any scientist or clinician who questions, or disagrees with, his own dogmatic narrative. Lack of confidence? Afraid of being proven wrong? Narcissism?
Science is fluid and has no fear of questions or scepticism. Science welcomes exchange of information. Scientific data is only correct until proven incorrect. Science functions on a continuous cycle of research and development. Rethink and refresh.
The only constant in science is that nobody is always right.
Fauci has none of these traits.
The article below dovetails perfectly with CCT’s article:
“Matt Taibbi: ‘Definite Conclusive Proof’ U.S. Government Colluded With Social Media Executives on Censorship“https://default.salsalabs.org/Tc3b7b421-5752-4e47-8491-9b2bc68af3f7/1f3f68f1-1e32-4c05-aaa5-2940af3c4f91
Elon Musk has shown great deductive logic and brilliant detective work. No wonder he is such a spectacularly successful entrepreneur. I enjoy reading about what he’s doing with Twitter.
Thank you, Elon Musk, for having the ethics, honesty and courage to give Twitter the transformation that it so badly needs. I wish you every success!
AMEN on ELON! Stay tuned. Things are just beginning to warm up, with promise of fireworks in the end!
There’s an old saying: You can retire or run but you cannot Hide! Not one eyelash hair on this guys eyes will ever be Free! Justice is in order now.
The decomposing saga continues:
‘Twitter, The FBI Subsidiary’: ‘Twitter Files’ 6 & 7 Expose FBI’s Role in Censorship”
The end is near for faucism, coercive manipulative control, hidden agendas, cover-ups and the nest of rotting lies.
Thanks to the changes made by Elon Musk, the public can see the actual facts behind what many (still?) believe were government actions to protect Americans. Time to wake up and see those actions for what they really are!