‘Is something causing people to die prematurely?’
WND News Center
More embalmers report they have seen the emergence of bizarre “fibrous” clots in a substantial portion of their cases since the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines.
In February, as WND reported, a veteran funeral director in Alabama, Richard Hirschman, said he and more than a dozen colleagues in the industry had been noticing the clots.
Now, the Epoch Times, which has spoken to others who are observing the same phenomena, reports preliminary research suggests the clots are produced by spike proteins in the body. And some believe there could be a relationship with COVID-19 and/or the COVID-19 vaccines.
Hirschman told the Epoch Times that in 20 years of embalming, he “had never seen these white fibrous structures in the blood, nor have others in my field.” He said that regardless of the cause of death, he’s seeing similar substances in the blood post-mortem, which raises the question: “Is something causing people to die prematurely?”
Wallace Hooker, an expert embalmer who lectures internationally, said he’s one of many seeing the same phenomena.
“I have people sending me photos almost every week of what they’re seeing,” Hooker told the Epoch Times.
In June, a pathologist who heads one of America’s leading labs, Dr. Ryan Cole, said he was finding unusually long blood clots, as long as one foot, in the bodies of deceased people who received COVID-19 vaccines.
Cole, who runs Cole Diagnostics in Boise, Idaho, believes the synthetic spike protein in the mRNA vaccines produced by Pfizer and Moderna are “causing inflammation in the lung, the brain, the liver, the kidneys, the heart; it’s causing the same damage that the virus was causing.”
However, he said in an interview with USAWatchdog.com, “in the body, the shots are persisting and making more spike protein than if you had a natural infection.”
Cole, whose laboratory receives tissue samples from morticians across the country, cited a Stanford University study published in the journal Cell that found the vaccine’s spike protein remains in the body for at least eight weeks.
Cole also cited studies by South African physician Resia Pretorius finding the COVID “spike protein alone causes the proteins in our blood to clump.”
“That spike protein is thrombogenic – it causes clots, and it causes a lot of clots,” Cole said.
Morticians, he explained in a March interview with anti-COVID-vaccine activist Steve Kirsch, usually “put a dissolving fluid in to break up clots so they can get their embalming fluid in.”
And they were getting back pressure on the system, saying, ‘What in the world is going on?'”
The morticians, Cole said, ended up pulling out “six-inch clots, 12-inch clots, two to three-foot-long clots.”
“Because, you know, from the hip down into the leg, you have a long vein called the saphenous vein. And so they were pulling long clots out of your longer veins. And … they hadn’t seen anything like this previously.”
Cole told Hunter of USAWatchdog.com that he’s met other pathologists who are seeing the clots but “can’t say anything” because they would be fired.
“But we have all these large organizations and institutions in cahoots together with a narrative attacking anybody that speaks against their giant money machine while they’re harming humanity, and this is the tragedy in all of this,” Cole said. “Doctors are seeing it. Pathologists are seeing it.
“Too many people are silent, and silence is compliance. It’s time for people to be courageous.”
- WATCH: Pfizer exec on hidden camera: We’re exploring mutating COVID ourselvesTo ‘preemptively develop new vaccines’ will be ‘a cash cow for us,’ reveals latest Project Veritas undercover sting.
- Historic ruling: District Court judge blocks doctors’ censorship law in CaliforniaThe judge found that the ‘plaintiffs have established a likelihood of success on the grounds of their Fourteenth Amendment vagueness challenges.’
- Despite mountain of damning evidence, FDA pushes annual COVID boostersThe FDA is now recommending Americans take annual COVID booster vaccines much like the flu shots that are made available every year, but selling that plan to a skeptical public will be increasingly difficult as doubts about the booster shots grow.
- Top heart doc: COVID vaccines to blame for sudden deaths of young athletesPeter McCullough, M.D.: ‘The COVID-19 vaccines should have been pulled from the market … for excessive mortality.’
- CDC regularly called the shots on Facebook’s COVID censorship decisionsWND News Center, The Daily News Caller Foundation, Facebook, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, social media, COVID censorship, Vancouver, Clark County
- Key scientist sounds alarm: Withdraw COVID shots ‘immediately’A key scientist in the United Kingdom, Dr. Richard Ennos, has written a column at Summit.News calling for the COVID-19 shots to be withdrawn “immediately.”
- Not just misinformation: In emails to White House, Facebook admits suppressing ‘often-true’ contentFacebook told an official at the Biden White House that the Big Tech company not only suppressed misinformation but took action against the “virality” of “often-true content” regarding the COVID-19 vaccines.
- Biden’s federal contractor vaccine mandate loses in court againThe 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals agreed with a lower court ruling that imposed a preliminary injunction on the proposed mandate that would have also required millions of Americans to wear face masks at work.