‘Is something causing people to die prematurely?’
WND News Center
More embalmers report they have seen the emergence of bizarre “fibrous” clots in a substantial portion of their cases since the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines.
In February, as WND reported, a veteran funeral director in Alabama, Richard Hirschman, said he and more than a dozen colleagues in the industry had been noticing the clots.
Now, the Epoch Times, which has spoken to others who are observing the same phenomena, reports preliminary research suggests the clots are produced by spike proteins in the body. And some believe there could be a relationship with COVID-19 and/or the COVID-19 vaccines.
Hirschman told the Epoch Times that in 20 years of embalming, he “had never seen these white fibrous structures in the blood, nor have others in my field.” He said that regardless of the cause of death, he’s seeing similar substances in the blood post-mortem, which raises the question: “Is something causing people to die prematurely?”
Wallace Hooker, an expert embalmer who lectures internationally, said he’s one of many seeing the same phenomena.
“I have people sending me photos almost every week of what they’re seeing,” Hooker told the Epoch Times.
In June, a pathologist who heads one of America’s leading labs, Dr. Ryan Cole, said he was finding unusually long blood clots, as long as one foot, in the bodies of deceased people who received COVID-19 vaccines.
Cole, who runs Cole Diagnostics in Boise, Idaho, believes the synthetic spike protein in the mRNA vaccines produced by Pfizer and Moderna are “causing inflammation in the lung, the brain, the liver, the kidneys, the heart; it’s causing the same damage that the virus was causing.”
However, he said in an interview with USAWatchdog.com, “in the body, the shots are persisting and making more spike protein than if you had a natural infection.”
Cole, whose laboratory receives tissue samples from morticians across the country, cited a Stanford University study published in the journal Cell that found the vaccine’s spike protein remains in the body for at least eight weeks.
Cole also cited studies by South African physician Resia Pretorius finding the COVID “spike protein alone causes the proteins in our blood to clump.”
“That spike protein is thrombogenic – it causes clots, and it causes a lot of clots,” Cole said.
Morticians, he explained in a March interview with anti-COVID-vaccine activist Steve Kirsch, usually “put a dissolving fluid in to break up clots so they can get their embalming fluid in.”
And they were getting back pressure on the system, saying, ‘What in the world is going on?'”
The morticians, Cole said, ended up pulling out “six-inch clots, 12-inch clots, two to three-foot-long clots.”
“Because, you know, from the hip down into the leg, you have a long vein called the saphenous vein. And so they were pulling long clots out of your longer veins. And … they hadn’t seen anything like this previously.”
Cole told Hunter of USAWatchdog.com that he’s met other pathologists who are seeing the clots but “can’t say anything” because they would be fired.
“But we have all these large organizations and institutions in cahoots together with a narrative attacking anybody that speaks against their giant money machine while they’re harming humanity, and this is the tragedy in all of this,” Cole said. “Doctors are seeing it. Pathologists are seeing it.
“Too many people are silent, and silence is compliance. It’s time for people to be courageous.”
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.
- NCLA petitions Sixth Circuit to halt government-directed social media censorshipBiden Administration officials, including some within the Department of Health and Human Services, have violated the First Amendment by directing social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflict with the government’s COVID-19 messaging.
- Huge chunk of COVID-vax victims hit with ‘tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms’A new study confirms that almost one in three COVID-19 shot victims were hit, after taking the jab, with “tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms,” and more, revealing the shots’ huge toll in neurological complications.
- Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.
- WATCH Dr. Drew warn about ‘permanent’ heart damage from COVID shotsDr. Drew warns of ’emergency’ myocarditis risk in young men from COVID-19 shots during interview on the Megyn Kelly Show.