‘I am the face of your COVID misinformation’
WND News Center
In tearful testimony before the San Diego County Board of Supervisors, a pediatric nurse rebuked the supervisor whose vaccine mandate led to her dismissal, preventing her from caring for children whom she charged were contracting myocarditis from the shots amid a cover-up.
“I’m a nurse – at least I was – at Rady Children’s in the cardiovascular intensive care unit,” said Tammy Buettner at the Sept. 13 meeting, “until Nathan and his misinformation pandemic caused me to lose my job.”
Her reference was to Nathan Fletcher, whose failed policies, she said, caused the loss of a career she loved.
Buettner said she cared for children suffering from myocarditis “after the vaccine.”
As a charge nurse, she asked physicians why they weren’t reporting the vaccine injuries to the databased established by the CDC and the FDA to provide safety signals, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, or VAERS.
Buettner said it was an “unspoken” rule that personnel in the unit were not allowed to talk about the lack of reporting.
“I’ve worked for 13 years in this community taking care of some of the sickest patients,” she said, choking back tears. “The day before I was taken away from my position, I was actively given compressions to a child … pushing calcium into his veins to keep him alive.”
The child went home, she said, “yet I was ridiculed by those who were supposed to be my colleagues and my friends.”
“I am the face of your misinformation campaign, Nathan. I am the one who lost my career in pediatric cardiovascular ICU care,” she said.
Buettner, who noted she never got COVID, said she followed the rules, testing for the disease twice a week and wearing the required protective equipment, “because I loved by job and I loved this community.”
Establishment media “fact checkers,” relying on the CDC, typically have slapped a “misinformation” label on reports that the COVID-19 vaccines are associated with a significantly high rate of myocarditis, potentially causing blood clots, heart attack or stroke.
But the CDC’s analysis of its own Vaccine Safety Datalink surveillance data shows the incidence of myocarditis after vaccination is three to five times higher for young men than what the agency was reporting at this time last year.
In an interview later with San Diego’s KUSI-TV, Buettner said the speech she gave to the board earlier this month was not the one she intended.
Attention @NathanFletcher: You represent all of your constituents, not just those that voted for you.— KUSI News (@KUSINews) September 14, 2022
Why are you ignoring Tawny Buettner?
Buettner lost her career as a nurse due to the vaccine mandate.
Full Interview: https://t.co/YyrtfOvC6Y pic.twitter.com/CSViw2Kiot
She explained that she was prepared to address the board’s allocation of funds for COVID testing.
“But when I got up there, I just was explaining who I was, and realized I’m not a nurse anymore,” she said. “I don’t take care of these children anymore, and that’s the speech I ended up giving.”
Buettner told KUSI she called Fletcher’s office to voice her concerns and never received a call back.
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.