‘I am the face of your COVID misinformation’
WND News Center
In tearful testimony before the San Diego County Board of Supervisors, a pediatric nurse rebuked the supervisor whose vaccine mandate led to her dismissal, preventing her from caring for children whom she charged were contracting myocarditis from the shots amid a cover-up.
“I’m a nurse – at least I was – at Rady Children’s in the cardiovascular intensive care unit,” said Tammy Buettner at the Sept. 13 meeting, “until Nathan and his misinformation pandemic caused me to lose my job.”
Her reference was to Nathan Fletcher, whose failed policies, she said, caused the loss of a career she loved.
Buettner said she cared for children suffering from myocarditis “after the vaccine.”
As a charge nurse, she asked physicians why they weren’t reporting the vaccine injuries to the databased established by the CDC and the FDA to provide safety signals, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, or VAERS.
Buettner said it was an “unspoken” rule that personnel in the unit were not allowed to talk about the lack of reporting.
“I’ve worked for 13 years in this community taking care of some of the sickest patients,” she said, choking back tears. “The day before I was taken away from my position, I was actively given compressions to a child … pushing calcium into his veins to keep him alive.”
The child went home, she said, “yet I was ridiculed by those who were supposed to be my colleagues and my friends.”
“I am the face of your misinformation campaign, Nathan. I am the one who lost my career in pediatric cardiovascular ICU care,” she said.
Buettner, who noted she never got COVID, said she followed the rules, testing for the disease twice a week and wearing the required protective equipment, “because I loved by job and I loved this community.”
Establishment media “fact checkers,” relying on the CDC, typically have slapped a “misinformation” label on reports that the COVID-19 vaccines are associated with a significantly high rate of myocarditis, potentially causing blood clots, heart attack or stroke.
But the CDC’s analysis of its own Vaccine Safety Datalink surveillance data shows the incidence of myocarditis after vaccination is three to five times higher for young men than what the agency was reporting at this time last year.
In an interview later with San Diego’s KUSI-TV, Buettner said the speech she gave to the board earlier this month was not the one she intended.
Attention @NathanFletcher: You represent all of your constituents, not just those that voted for you.— KUSI News (@KUSINews) September 14, 2022
Why are you ignoring Tawny Buettner?
Buettner lost her career as a nurse due to the vaccine mandate.
Full Interview: https://t.co/YyrtfOvC6Y pic.twitter.com/CSViw2Kiot
She explained that she was prepared to address the board’s allocation of funds for COVID testing.
“But when I got up there, I just was explaining who I was, and realized I’m not a nurse anymore,” she said. “I don’t take care of these children anymore, and that’s the speech I ended up giving.”
Buettner told KUSI she called Fletcher’s office to voice her concerns and never received a call back.
- Judges told Twitter was enforcing ‘Biden administration policy’ in censoring COVID dataJudges on the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals are being told that Twitter – back in the day before it was turned over to new owner Elon Musk – actually was “enforcing the Biden administration’s policy” when it censored information about COVID-19.
- U.S. doctors group: Withdraw COVID shots from market now!‘Regulatory agencies are corrupted by conflicts of interest, lack of transparency, lack of accountability’
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years!RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years! Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats.
- Opinion: Funding intensive tutoring is the best way to help students recover from COVID lockdown learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes students should not have to suffer long-term learning loss because of Governor Inslee’s ‘insensitive’ decision to close schools for so long.
- Opinion: Coming to a hospital near you? A solution for patient access, caregiversElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes being able to hire qualified nurses licensed in other states to get to work immediately should be a welcome allowance.
- Congressman accuses Biden of purging conservatives from militaryA member of Congress has accused Joe Biden of having an ulterior motive for his Department of Defense agenda to continue attacking those military members who declined to take the COVID-19 shots.
- ‘Scared for my life’: O’Keefe reveals courageous Pfizer whistleblowerThe industry insider who was key to undercover videos by James O’Keefe that exposed a Pfizer company executive claiming his organization was mutating COVID-19 in order to sell more shots says that “fear” is what is being used to control people.
US Administration has been hyper vocal in their denigration of many sovereign nations, with scant evidence of violation of human rights. Americans have a Bill of Rights, a privilege not shared by all nations.
The treatment meted out to Tammy Buettner is in direct contradiction to how US likes to portray itself. It begs the question: what exactly did Nurse Buettner do to cause her dismissal? More importantly, will the Administration have the human decency, the courage and political will to take the necessary corrective action – and ensure that such atrocious violation of human rights will not recur???? These events happen with increasing frequency, and must stop!
Tammy Buettner deserves our respect and great admiration for maintaining her integrity. I sincerely hope that she will be fully reinstated in a facility where her dedication to patient care is genuinely appreciated.
US must learn to honestly assess its own in-country and external actions, admit its many failings, and reform what is deformed – Veterans, Guantanamo Bay, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Syria, Korea, Iran, just to name a very few.
Most importantly, stop the ridiculous posturing and grandstanding. Learn to develop humility and practise mutual respect.
My heart breaks for ALL the people who were fired; also losing their wages, retirement benefits, and in some cases their liscensures, for choosing NOT to get a CV-19 Vaccination, also commending them, for their strength, for their MANY reasons; standing behind their principles and the heightened knowledge, wisdom and awareness, surrounding the ultimate choices they made.
I myself can horiffically attest, to TOTAL Lack of Patient Care in ALL communities, due to the draconian measures, World Leaders have taken these past 2 1/2 years! It has taken its own toll.
There is carloads of data out there now, on the injuries, deaths caused from them, and REAL lawsuits pending now, ALL over the world!
I couldn’t agree more. What really makes me sad is when you look back, the absolute vial hatred that came out of some folks about not getting the vaccine. I know it was fear driven.. I get that.. but it really showed the utter meanness in some people. People screaming at people who chose not to wear a mask, people calling those of us who chose not the get the vaccine (even our highest level of government) selfish, horrible people, uncaring and worse. It was sorrowfully eye opening.
If people’s eyes are still not opened by now as to the evil behind all of this..they will remain blind until the end