Agency failed to study safety signals, inform public
WND News Center
An analysis of internal documents found 44% of the pregnant women who participated in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trials suffered miscarriages.
The documents obtained by court order after the FDA tried to keep them hidden for 75 years showed that of the 50 pregnant women who took part, 22 lost their babies.
In response to a lawsuit, a federal judge in Texas in January ordered the immediate release of 12,000 documents and 55,000 pages a month until all of the more than 300,000 pages are made available to the public.
Upon the release of the documents, author and journalist Naomi Wolf recruited researchers to begin analyzing the documents, which she posted on her website Daily Clout.
She said in an interview Monday with Steve Bannon on “War Room” that Pfizer tried to bury the startling data on miscarriages.
“Pfizer took those deaths of babies – those spontaneous abortions and miscarriages – and recategorized them as recovered-resolved adverse effects,” she said.
“In other words, if you lost your baby, it was categorized by Pfizer as a resolved adverse event, like a headache that got better.”
The threat was revealed in the trials, yet the FDA went ahead with urging pregnant women to get the experimental shots, which were issued through emergency use authorization.
“Over a year ago, the FDA received this report that out of 50 pregnant women, 22 of them lost their babies, and they did not say anything,” said Wolf, growing visibly emotional.
“Thus the FDA was aware of the horrifying rate of fetal death by the start of April 2021 and were silent.”
Last week, the CDC issued new guidelines that essentially acknowledge people who are vaccinated are not protected from infection from COVID-19.
Millions have lost their livelihoods and faced exclusion “from everyday life activities and basic medical care” because of “a differentiation that the CDC now admits does not make sense,” wrote Michael Senger, an attorney with the New Civil Liberties Alliance, which has filed many cases arguing for the efficacy of natural immunity from infection.
Meanwhile, the Canadian province British Columbia is pressing for unvaccinated mothers who work for the government to pay for any maternity leave from which they benefited or be fired, reports a B.C. news site.
On its website, the B.C. government states: “The vaccination policy stipulates that BC Public Service employees who do not receive two doses of vaccination against COVID-19, or refuse to disclose their vaccination status, and do not have an approved exemption request, are to be placed on a leave without pay for a period of at least three months, after which they may be terminated.”
- WATCH: Pfizer exec on hidden camera: We’re exploring mutating COVID ourselvesTo ‘preemptively develop new vaccines’ will be ‘a cash cow for us,’ reveals latest Project Veritas undercover sting.
- Historic ruling: District Court judge blocks doctors’ censorship law in CaliforniaThe judge found that the ‘plaintiffs have established a likelihood of success on the grounds of their Fourteenth Amendment vagueness challenges.’
- Despite mountain of damning evidence, FDA pushes annual COVID boostersThe FDA is now recommending Americans take annual COVID booster vaccines much like the flu shots that are made available every year, but selling that plan to a skeptical public will be increasingly difficult as doubts about the booster shots grow.
- Top heart doc: COVID vaccines to blame for sudden deaths of young athletesPeter McCullough, M.D.: ‘The COVID-19 vaccines should have been pulled from the market … for excessive mortality.’
- CDC regularly called the shots on Facebook’s COVID censorship decisionsWND News Center, The Daily News Caller Foundation, Facebook, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, social media, COVID censorship, Vancouver, Clark County
- Key scientist sounds alarm: Withdraw COVID shots ‘immediately’A key scientist in the United Kingdom, Dr. Richard Ennos, has written a column at Summit.News calling for the COVID-19 shots to be withdrawn “immediately.”
- Not just misinformation: In emails to White House, Facebook admits suppressing ‘often-true’ contentFacebook told an official at the Biden White House that the Big Tech company not only suppressed misinformation but took action against the “virality” of “often-true content” regarding the COVID-19 vaccines.
- Biden’s federal contractor vaccine mandate loses in court againThe 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals agreed with a lower court ruling that imposed a preliminary injunction on the proposed mandate that would have also required millions of Americans to wear face masks at work.