Agency failed to study safety signals, inform public
WND News Center
An analysis of internal documents found 44% of the pregnant women who participated in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trials suffered miscarriages.
The documents obtained by court order after the FDA tried to keep them hidden for 75 years showed that of the 50 pregnant women who took part, 22 lost their babies.
In response to a lawsuit, a federal judge in Texas in January ordered the immediate release of 12,000 documents and 55,000 pages a month until all of the more than 300,000 pages are made available to the public.
Upon the release of the documents, author and journalist Naomi Wolf recruited researchers to begin analyzing the documents, which she posted on her website Daily Clout.
She said in an interview Monday with Steve Bannon on “War Room” that Pfizer tried to bury the startling data on miscarriages.
“Pfizer took those deaths of babies – those spontaneous abortions and miscarriages – and recategorized them as recovered-resolved adverse effects,” she said.
“In other words, if you lost your baby, it was categorized by Pfizer as a resolved adverse event, like a headache that got better.”
The threat was revealed in the trials, yet the FDA went ahead with urging pregnant women to get the experimental shots, which were issued through emergency use authorization.
“Over a year ago, the FDA received this report that out of 50 pregnant women, 22 of them lost their babies, and they did not say anything,” said Wolf, growing visibly emotional.
“Thus the FDA was aware of the horrifying rate of fetal death by the start of April 2021 and were silent.”
Last week, the CDC issued new guidelines that essentially acknowledge people who are vaccinated are not protected from infection from COVID-19.
Millions have lost their livelihoods and faced exclusion “from everyday life activities and basic medical care” because of “a differentiation that the CDC now admits does not make sense,” wrote Michael Senger, an attorney with the New Civil Liberties Alliance, which has filed many cases arguing for the efficacy of natural immunity from infection.
Meanwhile, the Canadian province British Columbia is pressing for unvaccinated mothers who work for the government to pay for any maternity leave from which they benefited or be fired, reports a B.C. news site.
On its website, the B.C. government states: “The vaccination policy stipulates that BC Public Service employees who do not receive two doses of vaccination against COVID-19, or refuse to disclose their vaccination status, and do not have an approved exemption request, are to be placed on a leave without pay for a period of at least three months, after which they may be terminated.”
- Fired pediatric nurse tearfully testifies of vaccine-induced myocarditis in kidsIn tearful testimony before the San Diego County Board of Supervisors, a pediatric nurse rebuked the supervisor whose vaccine mandate led to her dismissal, preventing her from caring for children whom she charged were contracting myocarditis from the shots amid a cover-up.
- Opinion: The number is in – taxpayers will likely be paying state workers $1,000 for getting a COVID-19 booster shotElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center has several questions about the governor’s updated directive.
- Woman drops dead at pharmacy within 15 minutes of booster shotA Canadian woman who died within 15 minutes of receiving a COVID-19 booster shot was in good health, according to her daughter, who blames the vaccine.
- Fauci: I knew ‘draconian’ lockdowns would harm kidsAfter repeatedly downplaying the impact on children of the COVID-19 lockdowns, Dr. Anthony Fauci justified the mitigation measures at an event Wednesday while acknowledging they were “draconian.”
- 7-month investigation: Blame Bill Gates for global COVID responseA new investigation by Politico reveals that if you didn’t like world governments’ response to the COVID-19 pandemic, you likely should blame Bill Gates.
- Pandemic over? When will unvaxed troops be reinstated?Ron DeSantis reacts to Biden’s declaration amid ongoing emergency declaration
- Ex-CDC director reveals names behind real COVID ‘conspiracy’Dr. Anthony Fauci has complained that conspiracy theorists have hindered his ability to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, but a former CDC director says it’s his old friend Tony and other federal health officials who are part of a “conspiracy.”
- Senator: Biden lied to Americans about COVID vaccineIn a Senate hearing, executives for social media giants were speechless when asked if they should censor President Biden for claiming people who get vaccinated for COVID-19 won’t go to the hospital or die.