Agency failed to study safety signals, inform public
WND News Center
An analysis of internal documents found 44% of the pregnant women who participated in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trials suffered miscarriages.
The documents obtained by court order after the FDA tried to keep them hidden for 75 years showed that of the 50 pregnant women who took part, 22 lost their babies.
In response to a lawsuit, a federal judge in Texas in January ordered the immediate release of 12,000 documents and 55,000 pages a month until all of the more than 300,000 pages are made available to the public.
Upon the release of the documents, author and journalist Naomi Wolf recruited researchers to begin analyzing the documents, which she posted on her website Daily Clout.
She said in an interview Monday with Steve Bannon on “War Room” that Pfizer tried to bury the startling data on miscarriages.
“Pfizer took those deaths of babies – those spontaneous abortions and miscarriages – and recategorized them as recovered-resolved adverse effects,” she said.
“In other words, if you lost your baby, it was categorized by Pfizer as a resolved adverse event, like a headache that got better.”
The threat was revealed in the trials, yet the FDA went ahead with urging pregnant women to get the experimental shots, which were issued through emergency use authorization.
“Over a year ago, the FDA received this report that out of 50 pregnant women, 22 of them lost their babies, and they did not say anything,” said Wolf, growing visibly emotional.
“Thus the FDA was aware of the horrifying rate of fetal death by the start of April 2021 and were silent.”
Last week, the CDC issued new guidelines that essentially acknowledge people who are vaccinated are not protected from infection from COVID-19.
Millions have lost their livelihoods and faced exclusion “from everyday life activities and basic medical care” because of “a differentiation that the CDC now admits does not make sense,” wrote Michael Senger, an attorney with the New Civil Liberties Alliance, which has filed many cases arguing for the efficacy of natural immunity from infection.
Meanwhile, the Canadian province British Columbia is pressing for unvaccinated mothers who work for the government to pay for any maternity leave from which they benefited or be fired, reports a B.C. news site.
On its website, the B.C. government states: “The vaccination policy stipulates that BC Public Service employees who do not receive two doses of vaccination against COVID-19, or refuse to disclose their vaccination status, and do not have an approved exemption request, are to be placed on a leave without pay for a period of at least three months, after which they may be terminated.”
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.