Huge Senate majority calls for end to designation
WND News Center
Even many Democrats now have had enough of Joe Biden’s COVID “emergency” extensions.
According to Becker News, 12 Democrats in the U.S. Senate, and one independent who aligns with Democrats, have voted against extending Biden’s designation further.
Biden recently had demanded that that status be continued until April 2023, but in the Senate, a vote of 62-36 said it should end.
The move was led by Sen. Roger Marshall, a Republican from Kansas, and got support from all of his party.
The report noted, “While it is unclear if the House of Representatives will immediately take up the measure, Speaker Nancy Pelosi is now on borrowed time. Her tenure at the top of Congressional leadership is set to come to an end on January 3, 2023 with the projected incoming Republican-led House.”
Democrats joining in the effort to curtail Biden’s power were John Hickenlooper of Colorado, Tim Kaine of Virginia, Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Chris Murphy of Connecticut, Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire, Jon Tester of Montana, Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona, Mark Warner of Virginia, Sen. Cortez-Masto of Nevada, Jacky Rosen of Nevada and Chuck Schumer, of New York.
Maine’s Angus King is the independent.
The “emergency” declaration, extended 90 days at a time, has been used in various ways to suspend the law for nearly three years.
Biden has used it as a pretext for suspending student loan payments, imposing a rent moratorium, and he is demanding that his powers be continued, with his threat to veto any move to end that authority.
The Centers for Disease Control say more than 95% of Americans have some form of protection now from COVID, and the new strains are far less deadly that the original.
Also, an estimated 97% of Americans have natural immunity from a prior infection.
Biden, however, still is asking for another $10 billion to hand out as he wishes, according to the Washington Post.
According to the Washington Examiner, Biden wants the special powers the executive has through the designation to run well into next year.
It had been set to expire on Jan. 11.
Reports suggest that the government needs time “to offload responsibility for COVID-19 vaccines, tests, antiviral treatments” and more to private corporations.
All of those agendas points have been paid for by American taxpayers since the outbreak began, apparently at a lab that makes viruses more dangerous in Wuhan, China.
The Examiner reported, “The Biden administration signaled earlier this year that it would begin figuring out how to transfer key tasks to the private sector, meeting with drugmakers, pharmacies, and other stakeholders in the healthcare industry in late August to discuss how to begin the commercialization process, though the transition has been slow to get off its feet.”
Biden himself has already declared that the pandemic is “over.”
Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash., and Rep. Brett Guthrie, R-Ky., have noted that the administration lacks the justification for a longer “emergency.”
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years!RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years! Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats.
- Opinion: Funding intensive tutoring is the best way to help students recover from COVID lockdown learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes students should not have to suffer long-term learning loss because of Governor Inslee’s ‘insensitive’ decision to close schools for so long.
- Opinion: Coming to a hospital near you? A solution for patient access, caregiversElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes being able to hire qualified nurses licensed in other states to get to work immediately should be a welcome allowance.
- Congressman accuses Biden of purging conservatives from militaryA member of Congress has accused Joe Biden of having an ulterior motive for his Department of Defense agenda to continue attacking those military members who declined to take the COVID-19 shots.
- ‘Scared for my life’: O’Keefe reveals courageous Pfizer whistleblowerThe industry insider who was key to undercover videos by James O’Keefe that exposed a Pfizer company executive claiming his organization was mutating COVID-19 in order to sell more shots says that “fear” is what is being used to control people.
- Fauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanationFauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanation. A lot of things about COVID-19 that the American public was told now are being shown to be questionable – at best.
- Masking requirements in healthcare, long-term care, and correctional facilities to end April 3Effective April 3, the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) will end the Secretary of Health Mask Order, which currently requires universal masking in healthcare, long-term care, and adult correctional facilities for people age 5 and older.
“The emergency” declaration, extended 90 days at a time, has been used in various ways to suspend the law for nearly three years.
Biden has used it as a pretext for suspending student loan payments, imposing a rent moratorium, and he is demanding that his powers be continued, with his threat to veto any move to end that authority.”
America wants the world to believe that it is a great democracy, a government based on: rule of the people, by the people, for the people. Once upon a time it certainly was a true democracy.
Based on those criteria it makes no sense to vest an absolute veto power in one person – the US president.
In fact, it directly contradicts the very notion of democracy.
The current veto holder has shown an extreme bias in favor of the gene vaccine proponents. So much so that he happily parrots lies, eg that the vaccine stops hospitalization and deaths, and many such inanities.
Biden also publicly named reputable practitioners and scientists as “the dirty dozen”, accusing them of murder.
And Biden’s statement that Covid is “a pandemic of the unvaccinated”.
The opposite is far more correct, particularly with higher viral loads and spike shedding by those who had been jabbed.
Extremely offensive statements based on zero facts. The epitome of sheer unadulterated disinformation.
Most inappropriate and unbecomng comments from a nation’s president, who once promised to “unite America”.
His legacy is amplifying dissent, hatred, and unparalled divisiveness in America.
What America needs, now more than ever:
• Unity in Diversity.
• Bipartisan approach to wellness.
• Zero meddling in other nations’ issues.
• Zero proxy wars.
• Respect and acceptance of diversity.
• Ability to collaborate, not dominate.
Will there be a Leader with the requisite qualities to take on this task?