‘Why didn’t he mask and vaxx harder?’
WND News Center
The National Institutes of Health announced Wednesday that President Biden’s chief medical adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, has tested positive for COVID-19.
Fauci, who has directed the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, took a rapid antigen test, the government agency said.
“He is fully vaccinated and has been boosted twice. He is currently experiencing mild symptoms,” said the NIH statement, noting Fauci will “isolate and continue to work from his home.”
The NIH added that Fauci has not recently been in close contact with President Biden or other senior government officials.
“Dr. Fauci will follow the COVID-19 guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and medical advice from his physician and return to the NIH when he tests negative,” the NIH said.
Fox News reporter Chad Pergram tweeted that Fauci is scheduled to testify Thursday before the Senate Health Committee regarding the pandemic.
Investigative reporter Daniel Horowitz noted the news came as an FDA panel recommended the COVID-19 vaccine for children as young as 6 months.
“Literally as Fauci gets covid after 4 of these shots,” he tweeted. “If we had a sane party representing the Nuremberg Code, red state legislatures would convene in an emergency session and ban the shots.”
There were other immediate reactions on social media:
- Daily Wire: “Fauci will now need to quarantine for 2 years. It’s only fair”
- Dr. Afshine Emrani: “Fauci, fully masked and with 2 shots and 2 boosters has tested positive for Covid. And that’s all I got to say about that.”
- Dr. Eli David: “Double masked Fauci just tested positive, after receiving 4 covid shots.”
- “The left is about to cancel him because he forgot to mention that he was THANKFUL TO BE VAXXED AND BOOSTED”
- “Why didn’t he mask and vaxx harder?”
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.