‘Why didn’t he mask and vaxx harder?’
WND News Center
The National Institutes of Health announced Wednesday that President Biden’s chief medical adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, has tested positive for COVID-19.
Fauci, who has directed the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, took a rapid antigen test, the government agency said.
“He is fully vaccinated and has been boosted twice. He is currently experiencing mild symptoms,” said the NIH statement, noting Fauci will “isolate and continue to work from his home.”
The NIH added that Fauci has not recently been in close contact with President Biden or other senior government officials.
“Dr. Fauci will follow the COVID-19 guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and medical advice from his physician and return to the NIH when he tests negative,” the NIH said.
Fox News reporter Chad Pergram tweeted that Fauci is scheduled to testify Thursday before the Senate Health Committee regarding the pandemic.
Investigative reporter Daniel Horowitz noted the news came as an FDA panel recommended the COVID-19 vaccine for children as young as 6 months.
“Literally as Fauci gets covid after 4 of these shots,” he tweeted. “If we had a sane party representing the Nuremberg Code, red state legislatures would convene in an emergency session and ban the shots.”
There were other immediate reactions on social media:
- Daily Wire: “Fauci will now need to quarantine for 2 years. It’s only fair”
- Dr. Afshine Emrani: “Fauci, fully masked and with 2 shots and 2 boosters has tested positive for Covid. And that’s all I got to say about that.”
- Dr. Eli David: “Double masked Fauci just tested positive, after receiving 4 covid shots.”
- “The left is about to cancel him because he forgot to mention that he was THANKFUL TO BE VAXXED AND BOOSTED”
- “Why didn’t he mask and vaxx harder?”
- Opinion: The rent is coming due and government mandates have made things more expensiveMark Harmsworth of the Washington Policy Center discusses the issues with tenants and property owners created by the government mandates imposed during COVID
- Opinion: Inslee booster mandate exacerbates current public health challengesElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center states ‘COVID-19 is serious, but it is no longer a public-health crisis’
- Pushing COVID vax on children: Senseless lunacyExclusive: Joel S. Hirschhorn hammers public health establishment for jab propaganda
- Fauci says he got sicker after taking Pfizer drug for COVIDStudies show Paxlovid not effective for people vaccinated.
- Opinion: On vax mandates, exemptions and true medical careExclusive: Jane M. Orient, M.D., cites illogic of governments and employers ‘prescribing’ the jab
- Twitter OK with threat to kill Clarence Thomas, but censors COVID studyTwitter’s values were on display this week with the social media giant’s censorship of a peer-reviewed study that conflicted with its COVID-19 narrative while allowing, at the same time, death threats against Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
- State looks to kill all dissent from approved COVID talking pointsCalifornia is threatening to punish any physician who dissents from the approved medical agenda regarding COVID, according to a warning from Aaron Kheriaty, a former professor at the UCI School of Medicine and now a senior scholar at the Brownstone Institute.
- Pfizer trial data: Hospitalization MORE likely with COVID shotAn analysis of Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccine trials found the mRNA shots are more likely to land a recipient in the hospital than to provide protection from a severe adverse event.