Follows up his vow to hold Pfizer and Moderna ‘accountable’
WND News Center
Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Tuesday at a roundtable with prominent health scientists he will petition for a statewide grand jury to investigate any harm done by the COVID-19 vaccines.
“Today, I’m announcing a petition with the Supreme Court of Florida to impanel a statewide grand jury to investigate any and all wrongdoing in Florida with respect to COVID-19 vaccines,” DeSantis said.
“We anticipate that we will get the approval for that, that will be something that will be impaneled most likely in the Tampa Bay area, and that will come with legal processes that will be able to get more information and to bring legal accountability for those who committed misconduct.”
Among the participants in the roundtable in West Palm Beach, Florida, were Dr. Jay Battacharya of Stanford, Dr. Tracy Hoeg of University of California at Davis, former Harvard epidemiologist Martin Kulldorf, and author, podcaster and former science professor Bret Weinstein.
At a roundtable last Wednesday in the nation’s capital led by Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., acclaimed cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough was among the health scientists calling for the COVID-19 vaccines to be immediately withdrawn.
At the DeSantis event Tuesday, Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo said the state also is initiating a program to study the incidence of myocarditis in people who died within weeks of receiving COVID-19 vaccination.
“This is going to be a surveillance study … working with some of our medical examiners in Florida. We’re also going to be working with the University of Florida so there will be a component that has more of a research or research forum to it, but we will answer this question,” Ladapo explained.
“It is a question that I’m sure keeps the CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna up late at night hoping no one ever looks, but we’re going to look here in Florida.”
DeSantis also announced the creation of a Public Health Integrity Committee “to assess recommendations and guidance related to public health and healthcare, but particularly being able to offer critical assessments of things that bureaucracies like the FDA, CDC, and NIH are doing.”
Earlier this month, DeSantis promised to hold Pfizer and Moderna accountable for falsely claiming their COVID-19 vaccines have had no serious side effects.
Meanwhile, the White House continues to urge Americans to get vaccinated.
“Even if you’ve gotten vaccinated or boosted, even if you’ve had COVID before – get the updated vaccine to protect you and your family ahead of the holidays,” the message read.
The unintended, overwhelmingly negative response to the tweet, however – known as a “ratio” – reflected the fact that only an estimated 13% of adults have chosen to get the bivalent, omicron-variant-specific booster.
The Washington Post reported last month “a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.”
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.