Follows up his vow to hold Pfizer and Moderna ‘accountable’
WND News Center
Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Tuesday at a roundtable with prominent health scientists he will petition for a statewide grand jury to investigate any harm done by the COVID-19 vaccines.
“Today, I’m announcing a petition with the Supreme Court of Florida to impanel a statewide grand jury to investigate any and all wrongdoing in Florida with respect to COVID-19 vaccines,” DeSantis said.
“We anticipate that we will get the approval for that, that will be something that will be impaneled most likely in the Tampa Bay area, and that will come with legal processes that will be able to get more information and to bring legal accountability for those who committed misconduct.”
Among the participants in the roundtable in West Palm Beach, Florida, were Dr. Jay Battacharya of Stanford, Dr. Tracy Hoeg of University of California at Davis, former Harvard epidemiologist Martin Kulldorf, and author, podcaster and former science professor Bret Weinstein.
At a roundtable last Wednesday in the nation’s capital led by Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., acclaimed cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough was among the health scientists calling for the COVID-19 vaccines to be immediately withdrawn.
At the DeSantis event Tuesday, Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo said the state also is initiating a program to study the incidence of myocarditis in people who died within weeks of receiving COVID-19 vaccination.
“This is going to be a surveillance study … working with some of our medical examiners in Florida. We’re also going to be working with the University of Florida so there will be a component that has more of a research or research forum to it, but we will answer this question,” Ladapo explained.
“It is a question that I’m sure keeps the CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna up late at night hoping no one ever looks, but we’re going to look here in Florida.”
DeSantis also announced the creation of a Public Health Integrity Committee “to assess recommendations and guidance related to public health and healthcare, but particularly being able to offer critical assessments of things that bureaucracies like the FDA, CDC, and NIH are doing.”
Earlier this month, DeSantis promised to hold Pfizer and Moderna accountable for falsely claiming their COVID-19 vaccines have had no serious side effects.
Meanwhile, the White House continues to urge Americans to get vaccinated.
“Even if you’ve gotten vaccinated or boosted, even if you’ve had COVID before – get the updated vaccine to protect you and your family ahead of the holidays,” the message read.
The unintended, overwhelmingly negative response to the tweet, however – known as a “ratio” – reflected the fact that only an estimated 13% of adults have chosen to get the bivalent, omicron-variant-specific booster.
The Washington Post reported last month “a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.”
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years!RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years! Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats.
- Opinion: Funding intensive tutoring is the best way to help students recover from COVID lockdown learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes students should not have to suffer long-term learning loss because of Governor Inslee’s ‘insensitive’ decision to close schools for so long.
- Opinion: Coming to a hospital near you? A solution for patient access, caregiversElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes being able to hire qualified nurses licensed in other states to get to work immediately should be a welcome allowance.
- Congressman accuses Biden of purging conservatives from militaryA member of Congress has accused Joe Biden of having an ulterior motive for his Department of Defense agenda to continue attacking those military members who declined to take the COVID-19 shots.
- ‘Scared for my life’: O’Keefe reveals courageous Pfizer whistleblowerThe industry insider who was key to undercover videos by James O’Keefe that exposed a Pfizer company executive claiming his organization was mutating COVID-19 in order to sell more shots says that “fear” is what is being used to control people.
- Fauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanationFauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanation. A lot of things about COVID-19 that the American public was told now are being shown to be questionable – at best.
- Masking requirements in healthcare, long-term care, and correctional facilities to end April 3Effective April 3, the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) will end the Secretary of Health Mask Order, which currently requires universal masking in healthcare, long-term care, and adult correctional facilities for people age 5 and older.
Finally! Someone looking under the hood to check the covid vaccine safety claim. (It’s long been obvious that the vaccines aren’t that effective.) In the end, we will likely find covid vaccines were neither safe nor effective. And that the industry knew it all along. Thank you, Florida.
Wouldn’t it be nice if the newly beefed-up Clark County medical examiner’s office took a critical look at whether the vaccines are playing a role in the increase in non-covid-related unexplained deaths here in Clark County? At least we will find out the impact in Florida.
Thank you Governor DeSantis, for your ethical values, courage, compassion.
I sincerely hope that many more will follow in your footsteps.
Any and all matters pertaining to health and wellness must be free of politics.