Spontaneous abortions, fetal disorders such as cardiac arrest, tumors
WND News Center
The crowd-sourced investigation of thousands of pages of Pfizer clinical trial documents led by the Daily Clout has raised concerns about the risk of the COVID-19 vaccines to pregnant women.
Now, an examination of the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System by the Daily Clout finds more deaths of babies in pregnant women who received the COVID-19 vaccine than any other vaccine.
In the VAERS database, run by the CDC and the FDA for 25 years, 57% of all the vaccinations that resulted in a baby or fetus dying in the past 25 years occurred when pregnant women started receiving COVID-19 vaccines.
The U.S. government’s guide to VAERS points out that the database typically “underreports” incidents, meaning it “receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events.”
The database records 3,816 pregnant women whose babies died after being vaccinated for COVID-19 between December 2020 and March 2022. Of those women, 2,819 received the Pfizer-BioNTech shot – about 74% – and about 21% received Moderna’s vaccine. Less than 5% received the Janssen shot.
The number of baby deaths was about the same after the mothers’ first and second shots.
According to VAERS, between 1998 – the earliest VAERS reporting date – and May 2022, the total number of pregnant women who were vaccinated for all diseases and then lost their babies was 6,695.
“These babies died in spontaneous abortions and fetal disorders such as cardiac arrest and cystic hygroma (a tumor that forms on a newborn’s neck),” the Daily Clout noted.
But in only the past couple years, 3,816 babies died after their mothers received a COVID-19 vaccine.
VAERS also indicates that within the first 10 days after COVID-19 vaccination, 1,559 of the babies died. The remaining 2,257 babies died after the 10th day.
The Daily Clout asks: “When will the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration acknowledge and act on these alarming safety signals?”
- Opinion: The rent is coming due and government mandates have made things more expensiveMark Harmsworth of the Washington Policy Center discusses the issues with tenants and property owners created by the government mandates imposed during COVID
- Opinion: Inslee booster mandate exacerbates current public health challengesElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center states ‘COVID-19 is serious, but it is no longer a public-health crisis’
- Pushing COVID vax on children: Senseless lunacyExclusive: Joel S. Hirschhorn hammers public health establishment for jab propaganda
- Fauci says he got sicker after taking Pfizer drug for COVIDStudies show Paxlovid not effective for people vaccinated.
- Opinion: On vax mandates, exemptions and true medical careExclusive: Jane M. Orient, M.D., cites illogic of governments and employers ‘prescribing’ the jab
- Twitter OK with threat to kill Clarence Thomas, but censors COVID studyTwitter’s values were on display this week with the social media giant’s censorship of a peer-reviewed study that conflicted with its COVID-19 narrative while allowing, at the same time, death threats against Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
- State looks to kill all dissent from approved COVID talking pointsCalifornia is threatening to punish any physician who dissents from the approved medical agenda regarding COVID, according to a warning from Aaron Kheriaty, a former professor at the UCI School of Medicine and now a senior scholar at the Brownstone Institute.
- Pfizer trial data: Hospitalization MORE likely with COVID shotAn analysis of Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccine trials found the mRNA shots are more likely to land a recipient in the hospital than to provide protection from a severe adverse event.