Spontaneous abortions, fetal disorders such as cardiac arrest, tumors
WND News Center
The crowd-sourced investigation of thousands of pages of Pfizer clinical trial documents led by the Daily Clout has raised concerns about the risk of the COVID-19 vaccines to pregnant women.
Now, an examination of the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System by the Daily Clout finds more deaths of babies in pregnant women who received the COVID-19 vaccine than any other vaccine.
In the VAERS database, run by the CDC and the FDA for 25 years, 57% of all the vaccinations that resulted in a baby or fetus dying in the past 25 years occurred when pregnant women started receiving COVID-19 vaccines.
The U.S. government’s guide to VAERS points out that the database typically “underreports” incidents, meaning it “receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events.”
The database records 3,816 pregnant women whose babies died after being vaccinated for COVID-19 between December 2020 and March 2022. Of those women, 2,819 received the Pfizer-BioNTech shot – about 74% – and about 21% received Moderna’s vaccine. Less than 5% received the Janssen shot.
The number of baby deaths was about the same after the mothers’ first and second shots.
According to VAERS, between 1998 – the earliest VAERS reporting date – and May 2022, the total number of pregnant women who were vaccinated for all diseases and then lost their babies was 6,695.
“These babies died in spontaneous abortions and fetal disorders such as cardiac arrest and cystic hygroma (a tumor that forms on a newborn’s neck),” the Daily Clout noted.
But in only the past couple years, 3,816 babies died after their mothers received a COVID-19 vaccine.
VAERS also indicates that within the first 10 days after COVID-19 vaccination, 1,559 of the babies died. The remaining 2,257 babies died after the 10th day.
The Daily Clout asks: “When will the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration acknowledge and act on these alarming safety signals?”
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.