Risk of myocarditis 133 times greater than background population
A bombshell study from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has confirmed that the risk of autoimmune heart disease is 13,200% higher in people who are vaccinated for COVID.
The study found that the risk of myocarditis following mRNA COVID vaccination is around 133x greater than the background risk in the population.
The study was conducted by the CDC, FDA, and researchers from several top U.S. universities and hospitals.
Researchers examined the effects of vaccination with products manufactured by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna.
They found that COVID shots increase the risk of suffering myocarditis by 13,200%.
The study’s authors used data obtained from the CDC’s VAERS reporting system.
The data was then cross-checked to ensure the results complied with the CDC’s definition of myocarditis.
The researchers also noted that given the passive nature of the VAERS system, the number of reported incidents is likely to be an underestimate of the extent of the phenomenon.
1626 cases of myocarditis were studied.
The results showed that the Pfizer-BioNTech product was most associated with higher risk.
The Pfizer jabs caused 105.9 cases per million doses after the second vaccine shot in the 16 to 17 age group for males.
In the 12 to 15 age group for males, 70.7 cases per million doses were recorded after the second shot.
The 18 to 24 male age group also saw significantly higher rates of myocarditis for both Pfizer’s (52.4 cases per million) and Moderna’s (56.3 cases per million) products.
This report was first published by Slaynews.com.
- White House pressured YouTube to ‘crack down on vaccine misinformation’President Joe Biden’s administration exerted pressure on Google-owned YouTube to suppress COVID-19 vaccine information, documents obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
- Unapologetic U.S. military now reaching out to soldiers it bootedThe Pentagon now is reaching out to the hundreds and hundreds of soldiers it threw out of the ranks of the U.S. Army because they refused to accept the experimental, and now documented as dangerous, COVID shots.
- ‘Never seen this before’: Explosion of miscarriages after COVID shotsStudy alleges link between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and 17 million sudden deaths, raising concerns about vaccine safety; testimonies at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hearing highlight increased miscarriage rates post-vaccination.
- Probe: Feds keep hidden records on vaccine injuries, barely follow upA report in Just the News explained the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System which is run by the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA, contains a “back end” to which only regulators have access.
- Mask mandates are making a return in blue stateFive counties in California implemented mask mandates for some areas on Wednesday as a precautionary measure ahead of flu season, ABC7 News reported.
- NCLA petitions Sixth Circuit to halt government-directed social media censorshipBiden Administration officials, including some within the Department of Health and Human Services, have violated the First Amendment by directing social media companies to censor viewpoints that conflict with the government’s COVID-19 messaging.
- Huge chunk of COVID-vax victims hit with ‘tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms’A new study confirms that almost one in three COVID-19 shot victims were hit, after taking the jab, with “tremors, insomnia, muscle spasms,” and more, revealing the shots’ huge toll in neurological complications.
- Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.Vancouver resident James Clark provides a reminder of the ‘bad memories’ of the pandemic.