‘Before they ride off into the sunset to count their filthy lucre’
WND News Center
Pharmaceutical companies that made billions of dollars off of the COVID-19 shots purchased by the U.S. government now are under investigation.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said he’s begun looking into claims of alleged COVID vaccine fraud.
Actions by Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson will be reviewed for possible violations of the state’s Deceptive Trade Practices Act, according to a new report in Becker News.
New York Post columnist Miranda Devine commented on the “sickening” profits by the “Big Pharma bosses” during the pandemic, when they were “overselling billions of people around the world on the wondrous qualities of their vaccines.”
“Moderna chief executive Stéphane Bancel made nearly $400 million last year on his stock options and still owns a reported $2.8 billion of shares in the company plus his salary and perks. His Pfizer counterpart, Albert Bourla, pocketed a $33 million salary last year, on top of the millions in Pfizer shares he sold,” she reported.
But, she added, “But before they ride off into the sunset to count their filthy lucre, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton plans to investigate whether their companies misrepresented the efficacy and safety of the vaccines and manipulated vaccine trial data.”
She reported Paxton “also wants to know whether the pharmaceutical giants engaged in gain-of-function research and misled the public about it.”
Paxton said in a statement, “The catastrophic effects of the pandemic and subsequent interventions forced on our country and citizens deserve intense scrutiny, and we are pursuing any hint of wrongdoing to the fullest.”
Devine explained, “The Texas investigation could have widespread implications for the legal immunity granted to manufacturers of the COVID-19 vaccines and open the door to class-action lawsuits from people injured by the mRNA jabs, amid reports of rare but serious adverse effects.”
Paxton added, “This pandemic was a deeply challenging time for Americans. If any company illegally took advantage of consumers during this period or compromised people’s safety to increase their profits, they will be held responsible.”
He said the public must know if any of those shot requirements, mandates or any other public health policy was based on “flawed or misleading research.”
He pointed to the obvious “vested interest” the companies had in promoting their own products, which subsequently made them billions of dollars.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis already has called for a grand jury investigation into potential crimes related to the COVID-19 vaccinations.
The dangers, so far, have been documented to include risks of coagulation disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell’s palsy, encephalitis, appendicitis, and shingles.
Among the targets of the investigation are documents concerning the companies’ “decision-making behind pandemic interventions forced on the public, especially when a profit motive or political pressure may have compromised Americans’ health and safety.”
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third timeWashington Governor Jay Inslee tests positive for COVID-19 for the third time, the first in May 2022 and again this February.
- Fauci secretly visited CIA to ‘influence’ findings on COVID originsThe CIA brought in Dr. Anthony Fauci to its headquarters “without a record of entry” to help “influence” the agency’s review of the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a letter from the chairman of the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Cancers erupting in ways ‘never before seen’ following COVID shotsAnother possible side effect of those COVID-19 shots demanded for Americans by many governments and employers during the pandemic has shown up, and it’s not good.
- Doctor censored by Biden administration calls out scheme of threats and ‘coercion’Francis Collins demanded a ‘swift and devastating takedown’ when experts in the field of medicine suggested that the Biden administration’s lockdowns, shutdowns, social distancing and masking demands weren’t really needed to deal with COVID-19.
- COVID skeptic Dr. David Martin: WHO is a ‘criminal cartel’In a recent video, COVID-19 skeptic Dr. David Martin states his opinions about the pandemic.
- CCRP adopts resolution affirming its support of individual informed consentThe Clark County Republican Party (CCRP) has adopted a resolution meant to tell politicians that they are serious when it comes to informed medical consent.
- WA DOH replaces COVID-19 data dashboard with respiratory illness data dashboardThe Washington State Department of Health on Monday announced the retirement of its COVID-19 dashboard, with a replacement that shows data about multiple respiratory illnesses.
- State’s surgeon general issues COVID booster warningFlorida’s surgeon general, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, advised that anyone under 65 years of age should not get COVID-19 booster vaccines.