‘Most definitive way’ to determine whether shots were the cause
WND News Center
Dr. Peter McCullough is among prominent cardiologists calling for a halt to the COVID-19 mRNA shots, contending there is a link between the vaccines and the apparent increase in reports of sudden deaths from cardiac arrest.
A total of 25, or 71%, had a final diagnosis consistent with a vaccine injury, including myocardial infarction, worsening heart failure, vascular aneurysm, pulmonary embolism, fatal stroke and vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia.
Significantly, McCullough said, five cases had acute myocarditis as the cause. Biopsies of the heart muscle, he pointed out, showed “patchy inflammation very similar to what was seen in the deltoid muscle were the mRNA vaccine was injected.”
“Inflammation in the heart was coincident with the same pattern of inflammation in the arm,” McCullough explained. “Thus we can conclude death within a few days of vaccination is most likely due to the genetic product and that inflammation in the arm may be a surrogate for a similar process in the heart.”
McCullough noted the public “is becoming increasingly disturbed with reports of death among the vaccinated.”
“It is natural to ask ‘was the death caused by vaccination?’ The most definitive way of answering that question is with autopsy,” he wrote.
Dr. Marty Makary, a surgeon and public policy researcher at Johns Hopkins University, also weighed in on the study, which was led by Constantin Schwab of the Institute of Pathology at Heidelberg University Hospital.
“This is a German study from a reputable group. It’s very hard to conduct this research in the U.S.,” Makary wrote.
He noted that German researchers also were the source of a study showing that no healthy child 5-17 years of age died of COVID in the country.
Nevertheless, White House COVID coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha has insisted it’s “crystal clear” that a healthy young male needs to take the current bivalent booster.
Makary argued that Jha “can’t tell you how many *healthy* children have ever died of Covid” and there is no bivalent trial data.
McCullough, in a video interview with WND, cited peer-reviewed literature indicating the vaccines cause myocarditis, including a U.K. study that found about 100 fatal cases of myocarditis linked to the shots.
Along with Dr. Ross Walker of Sydney and Dr. Aseem Malhotra, McCullough is among three prominent cardiologists who have publicly stated the best explanation for the “sudden and unexpected” deaths and cardiac events in otherwise healthy people is the COVID-19 vaccines.
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.