Coverage will begin at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday evening
VANCOUVER – Clark/Vancouver Television (CVTV) will provide the only live television coverage of local general election results in Clark County starting at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday (Nov. 8).
Viewers can tune to Comcast channel 23/323HD for up-to-the-minute Clark County election results, analysis and commentary. Live streaming CVTV election coverage will also be available to viewers online at www.cvtv.org.
CVTV’s election coverage will be hosted by city of Vancouver Strategic Communications Manager Tim Becker and tax preparation business owner Paul Montague. Becker and Montague will also conduct candidate interviews remotely.
CVTV is the local government, non-commercial cable access channel operated and funded by the city of Vancouver and Clark County.
Information provided by city of Vancouver.
- Ridgefield celebrates start of holiday seasonRidgefield residents and others celebrated the start of the holiday season with the city’s annual Hometown Celebration, held Saturday (Dec. 3) in historic downtown Ridgefield.
- N95 mask study undermines feds’ COVID narrativeA new peer-reviewed, randomized controlled trial found no statistically significant difference between the performance of surgical masks and the highly touted N95s against SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Domestic violence incident ends tragicallyA suspect in a domestic violence incident was found deceased after a short pursuit by law enforcement officers Saturday in Vancouver.
- Sheriff deputy’s investigation into a wanted person leads to recovery of stolen firearms and drugsA 35-year-old man was arrested earlier this week and during the investigation deputies recovered firearms and drugs from a storage unit in Clark County.
- Battle Ground holds 2022 Holiday Tree Lighting CelebrationBattle Ground residents and others turned out Friday for the lighting of the community tree, the city’s traditional kick-off to the holiday season!
- Guaranteed basic income boosted by Washington DSHSDr. Lori Pfingst, senior director of poverty reduction for the Washington Department of Social and Health Services, touted the feasibility and benefits of implementing guaranteed basic income in Washington state during a Friday hearing of the House Housing, Human Services & Veterans Committee.
- Sen. Rand Paul: Fauci’s ‘bad judgment’ caused millions of deathsSen. Rand Paul begged to differ Thursday with a Washington Post interview characterizing Dr. Anthony Fauci as a “hero” and a victim, contending evidence shows the retiring director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases funded research directly responsible for a pandemic blamed for the deaths of millions worldwide.