Coverage will begin at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday evening
VANCOUVER – Clark/Vancouver Television (CVTV) will provide the only live television coverage of local general election results in Clark County starting at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday (Nov. 8).
Viewers can tune to Comcast channel 23/323HD for up-to-the-minute Clark County election results, analysis and commentary. Live streaming CVTV election coverage will also be available to viewers online at www.cvtv.org.
CVTV’s election coverage will be hosted by city of Vancouver Strategic Communications Manager Tim Becker and tax preparation business owner Paul Montague. Becker and Montague will also conduct candidate interviews remotely.
CVTV is the local government, non-commercial cable access channel operated and funded by the city of Vancouver and Clark County.
Information provided by city of Vancouver.
- Camas girls claim Class 4A state basketball championshipThe Camas Papermakers completed their run to the Class 4A girls’ state basketball championship Saturday at the Tacoma Dome.
- Ridgefield School District selects Dr. Jenny Rodriquez as superintendentThe Ridgefield School District is pleased to announce the selection of Dr. Jenny Rodriquez as its next superintendent, effective July 1, 2024.
- Washington State Senate passes three bipartisan bills from Rep. Kevin WatersThree bipartisan bills from Rep. Kevin Waters are one step closer to becoming law after receiving approval from the Washington State Senate this week.
- State basketball Saturday: Skyview, Seton Catholic boys place sixth at their venuesThe Skyview boys basketball team earned their second state trophy in program history, and the Seton Catholic boys basketball team got its first trophy.
- State basketball Friday: Camas returns to championship gameThe Camas Papermakers won their semifinal game Friday night and look to win their first state championship in girls basketball, a year after losing in the finals in the Tacoma Dome.
- State basketball Friday consolation: Skyview wins a thriller to reach trophy gameSkyview and Seton Catholic boys basketball teams will be playing in trophy games Saturday at state tournaments; Columbia River girls and Columbia Adventist Academy boys lose in elimination games.
- CCRW announce their upcoming March 21 dinner meeting titled ‘Emergency Preparedness: Prepare and Provide’The upcoming Clark County Republican Women March 21 dinner meeting will feature Scott Johnson, regional director, Clark Regional Emergency Support Agency (CRESA), Clark County Sheriff John Horch, and Anne O’Neill, CCRP state committeewoman.