He actually contradicted his own researchers in promotion of vaccine
WND News Center
Dr. Anthony Fauci has insisted during the pandemic that immunity produced by a COVID-19 vaccine is superior to natural immunity derived from an infection, which contradicted his own researchers, the longtime conventional wisdom about respiratory viruses and his own pre-pandemic statements.
The downplaying or dismissal of the power of natural immunity was the premise behind pushing vaccine mandates that have cost people their livelihoods and careers as well as their health in the case of many who report having suffered severe adverse effects.
Now, on the heels of a former coronavirus task force colleague confessing she always knew the vaccines didn’t prevent infection, Fauci has declared his faith, at least to “a degree,” in natural immunity.
“We were always aware that if you get infected, you have a degree of protection against reinfection,” he said in an interview with The Hill
But Fauci’s insistence over the course of the pandemic that vaccine immunity is superior was at odds with his own NIAID researchers. They published a preprint study finding that while the mRNA vaccines target COVID’s spike protein, natural immunity recognizes the whole of the virus, providing superior protection.
And recent real world data and studies have indicated COVID vaccination weakens natural immunity, with people who are vaccinated developing a higher risk of infection and severe illness.
In September 2021, as WND reported, Fauci struggled when CNN chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta asked him why people who already have been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 should get a COVID vaccine.
Gupta, pointing to a study in Israel showing natural immunity to be 27 times more effective than the Pfizer vaccine, said he received calls all the time from people who said they already have had COVID and, therefore, are protected.
“Should they also get the vaccine?” he asked Fauci. “How do you make the case to them?”
“You know, that’s a really good point, Sanjay. I don’t have a really firm answer to you on that,” Fauci replied.
“That’s something that we’re going to have to discuss, regarding the durability of the response,” he added.
Fauci then argued that the Israel study didn’t address the issue of the durability of natural immunity compared to the vaccine.
“So it is conceivable that you got infected, you’re protected, but you may not be protected for an indefinite period of time,” Fauci said.
Studies support natural immunity
However, the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of natural immunity.
In August 2021, the CDC released studies showing a “significant decline” in the immunity of fully vaccinated Americans to COVID-19. The move came as the Biden administration prepared to offer booster shots to Americans who got the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines eight months after their second dose.
Meanwhile, researchers found that as many as 50% of people with no known exposure to the novel coronavirus have an effective response to the virus from their T cells, the part of the immune system that attacks foreign particles.
Further, many studies forecast long-term immunity for people who have had COVID-19.
A study published in February 2021 by Science magazine found “substantial immune memory is generated after COVID-19.” And an article in Nature magazine in May reported researchers believe “people who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 will probably make antibodies against the virus for most of their lives. “
A study by Emory University and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center that was funded by the National Institutes of Health – for which Fauci works – predicted “long-lived immunity to SARS-CoV-2 after natural infection.”
- Fauci, others suppressed Brit recommendation to use ivermectin against COVIDConclusion called for ‘immediate’ approval for use.
- RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years!RFK Jr.: Fauci developed ‘bioweapons’ for Pentagon for years! Moved projects to Wuhan when Obama called moratorium based on threats.
- Opinion: Funding intensive tutoring is the best way to help students recover from COVID lockdown learning lossLiv Finne of the Washington Policy Center believes students should not have to suffer long-term learning loss because of Governor Inslee’s ‘insensitive’ decision to close schools for so long.
- Opinion: Coming to a hospital near you? A solution for patient access, caregiversElizabeth Hovde of the Washington Policy Center believes being able to hire qualified nurses licensed in other states to get to work immediately should be a welcome allowance.
- Congressman accuses Biden of purging conservatives from militaryA member of Congress has accused Joe Biden of having an ulterior motive for his Department of Defense agenda to continue attacking those military members who declined to take the COVID-19 shots.
- ‘Scared for my life’: O’Keefe reveals courageous Pfizer whistleblowerThe industry insider who was key to undercover videos by James O’Keefe that exposed a Pfizer company executive claiming his organization was mutating COVID-19 in order to sell more shots says that “fear” is what is being used to control people.
- Fauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanationFauci accused of pushing ‘paper’ to disprove Wuhan lab-leak COVID explanation. A lot of things about COVID-19 that the American public was told now are being shown to be questionable – at best.
- Masking requirements in healthcare, long-term care, and correctional facilities to end April 3Effective April 3, the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) will end the Secretary of Health Mask Order, which currently requires universal masking in healthcare, long-term care, and adult correctional facilities for people age 5 and older.
“Fauci’s insistence over the course of the pandemic that vaccine immunity is superior was at odds with his own NIAID researchers. They published a preprint study finding that while the mRNA vaccines target COVID’s spike protein, natural immunity recognizes the whole of the virus, providing superior protection.” (ref: article above; empasis added).
To date, 29 proteins in Covid19 have been identified. Yet only one, ie the S1 spike, is selected for the mRNA jab. Why? Most probably due to much reduced laboratory time and much higher ROI. Unlike previous vaccines which contain attenuated pathogens, the mRNA jabs uses our body to create the S1 spikes. Since jab/vaccine manufactures in US are 100% exempt from any and all liability, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
The article also states:
“Meanwhile, researchers found that as many as 50% of people with no known exposure to the novel coronavirus have an effective response to the virus from their T cells, the part of the immune system that attacks foreign particles.
Further, many studies forecast long-term immunity for people who have had COVID-19.”
These are scientifically proven facts that have been deliberately covered up or denied by so many authorities as justification for making more money through jab mandates.
Our inherent immune system is designed to interact with pathogens in a safe and effective way. A robust immune system can, and will, produce antibodies even if we have not caught a disease. If we do catch a disease, our immune system will build antibodies and we develop ‘natural’ immunity.
Hopefully this article will prompt more people to spend a little time on some scientific (and valid) research, instead of dogmatically believing what could potentially be manipulative and fake messages. Denigration of ethical scientists and health practitioners who openly share their expertise, with no expectation of raking in endless riches, is a despicable abuse of human rights.
They deserve our gratitude, respect, and support.
Good luck finding any public health data on natural immunity. Unvaccinated data? Yes. Unvaccinated, previously infected data? No. The natural immunity data is still hidden by the CDC, WA DOH, and Clark County Public Health. I wonder why.
It is so good that you are interested in these subjects.
It is worrying to see newly released government data from Britain,
for example, showing that 93% of the 5,678 COVID deaths in April and May were of vaccinated people. I do applaud their honesty and openness, though.
Below are a few of the multitude of research papers on natural immunity:
“Efficacy of Natural Immunity against SARS-CoV-2 Reinfection with the Beta Variant”
December 30, 2021
N Engl J Med 2021; 385:2585-2586
“Vaccinating people who have had covid-19: why doesn’t natural immunity count in the US?”
BMJ 2021; 374 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n2101 (Published 13 September 2021)
Cite this as: BMJ 2021;374:n2101.
“Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections”
Sivan Gazit, Roei Shlezinger, Galit Perez, Roni Lotan, Asaf Peretz, Amir Ben-Tov, Dani Cohen, Khitam Muhsen, Gabriel Chodick, Tal Patalon
“Function Is More Reliable than Quantity to Follow Up the Humoral Response to the Receptor-Binding Domain of SARS-CoV-2-Spike Protein after Natural Infection or COVID-19 Vaccination.”
Sariol CAA, et al. Viruses. 2021. PMID: 34696403 Free PMC article.
It is beneficial to familiarize ourselves with current research, eg to facilitate better acceptance of diverse opinions and also to ensure that we do not fall victim to manipulative messages.
Fact: If, as Biden and Fauci preach, Covid19 jabs and antiviral drugs are safe and effective, there would be zero need for any promotions on MSM nor for mandates.
Fact: There is increasing pushback to the jabs. Hence the desperate attempts by Biden and Fauci to promote the jabs.
Fact: People are becoming more open minded and actively do their own research and take responsibility for their own wellness.
Fact: People refuse to be manipulated by US ‘feudal masters’ who treat them like servile subjects.
Fact: We are hopefully waking up from the plandemic nightmare.