Counts as many as 70 patients with heart conditions tied to vaccine
WND News Center
An Australian cardiologist has called for halting the use of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines after seeing a rise in heart conditions he believes are caused by the shots.
The conclusion by Dr. Ross Walker of Sydney came after two prominent cardiologists – Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Aseem Malhotra – publicly stated the best explanation for the “sudden and unexpected” deaths and cardiac events in otherwise healthy people is the COVID-19 vaccines.
Daily Mail Australia, which reported Walker’s concern about the vaccine, reported the case of 18-year-old Monica Eskandar, who was rushed to a hospital with “terrifying chest pains” just hours after her first COVID vaccination. Diagnosed with pericarditis, she was forced to miss the exams Australia requires to pass secondary school.
“I’ve seen 60-70 patients in my own practice over the past 12 months who have had similar reactions,” Walker told the paper.
“I’ve seen other people with chest pain, shortness of breath, heart palpitations.”
He said he’s seen many people develop symptoms about three to six months after vaccination.
Malhotra, a top London cardiologist who was one of the first to take the COVID-19 vaccine and promote it on British television has warned his colleagues and the public he has evidence tying “sudden deaths” to the COVID-19 vaccines.
In a recent lecture, he argued that vaccines in the past have been removed from the market “for much less” evidence. In the case of the COVID vaccines, he said, “we have got the highest level quality data,” indicating the adverse events occur in at least 1 in 800 cases.
“This vaccine needs to be suspended completely,” he said.
In a video posted on Twitter in September, Malhotra said the COVID mRNA vaccine likely is a “primary cause in all unexpected cardiac arrests, heart attacks, strokes, cardiac arrhythmias and heart failure since 2021, until proven otherwise.” He called for a suspension of the shots, arguing in a scientific paper that there is evidence the risk of harm is greater than any benefit.
“We have pulled vaccines in the past for much less, we have got the highest level quality of data, saying this is 1 in 800 at least ~ this vaccine needs to be suspended completely” ~ @DrAseemMalhotra— Janey (@_Janey_J) November 23, 2022
Beautifully delivered pic.twitter.com/XsZjs8KgOT
Malhotra – an internationally renowned expert in the prevention, diagnosis and management of heart disease – is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and president of the Scientific Advisory Committee of The Public Health Collaboration. He also is an honorary council member to the Metabolic Psychiatry Clinic at Stanford University School of Medicine.
McCullough, in a video interview with WND, cited peer-reviewed literature showing the vaccines cause myocarditis, including a U.K. study that found about 100 fatal cases of myocarditis linked to the shots.
- Medical expert warns mutating COVID-19 virus would be criminalIt was only days ago that a Project Veritas undercover video revealed Pfizer executive Jordon Trishton Walker saying that his company was exploring intentionally creating mutations of the COVID virus to “preemptively develop new vaccines.”
- WATCH: Pfizer exec on hidden camera: We’re exploring mutating COVID ourselvesTo ‘preemptively develop new vaccines’ will be ‘a cash cow for us,’ reveals latest Project Veritas undercover sting.
- Historic ruling: District Court judge blocks doctors’ censorship law in CaliforniaThe judge found that the ‘plaintiffs have established a likelihood of success on the grounds of their Fourteenth Amendment vagueness challenges.’
- Despite mountain of damning evidence, FDA pushes annual COVID boostersThe FDA is now recommending Americans take annual COVID booster vaccines much like the flu shots that are made available every year, but selling that plan to a skeptical public will be increasingly difficult as doubts about the booster shots grow.
- Top heart doc: COVID vaccines to blame for sudden deaths of young athletesPeter McCullough, M.D.: ‘The COVID-19 vaccines should have been pulled from the market … for excessive mortality.’
- CDC regularly called the shots on Facebook’s COVID censorship decisionsWND News Center, The Daily News Caller Foundation, Facebook, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, social media, COVID censorship, Vancouver, Clark County
- Key scientist sounds alarm: Withdraw COVID shots ‘immediately’A key scientist in the United Kingdom, Dr. Richard Ennos, has written a column at Summit.News calling for the COVID-19 shots to be withdrawn “immediately.”
- Not just misinformation: In emails to White House, Facebook admits suppressing ‘often-true’ contentFacebook told an official at the Biden White House that the Big Tech company not only suppressed misinformation but took action against the “virality” of “often-true content” regarding the COVID-19 vaccines.