Government report consistent with U.S. figures
WND News Center
In Australia, where nearly everyone is vaccinated, the government reported deaths this year were 10% above normal, excluding COVID-19.
That alarming statistic in the government’s May 25 report is consistent with figures in the United States spotlighted by insurance industry executives as well as analysts who point to the correlation with the COVID-19 vaccination campaigns.
Former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson noted that Australia had no excess deaths, and little COVID, in 2020 and much of 2021.
That undermines the explanation that the spike is the result of delayed medical care or “long COVID,” Berenson argued.
In the United States, as WND reported, former Wall Street executive Edward Dowd and an insurance-industry analyst with whom he has teamed have compiled CDC data indicating the Millennial generation suffered a “Vietnam War event,” with more than 61,000 excess deaths from March 2021 to February 2022.
WND reported in January the CEO of a Midwest life insurance company disclosed the industry was seeing the highest death rates in its history, up 40 percent over pre-pandemic levels. The executive noted a “three-sigma, or 200-year catastrophe, would be a 10 percent increase over pre-pandemic levels.”
The biggest rises in deaths in Australia were from diabetes and dementia, both almost 30 percent above normal. In the United States, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, or VAERS, run by the CDC and the FDA, have cases of severe diabetic dysregulation following the mRNA shots, Berenson pointed out.
And he noted the many anecdotal stories of elderly people suffering rapid mental deterioration, especially after a second or third COVID shot.
Along with the rise in non-COVID deaths, COVID deaths have soared in Australia this year, reaching levels far higher than before the vaccination campaign.
Australians are vaccinated at rates significantly higher than Americans, Berenson pointed out, with about 95 percent of people 16 and over in New South Wales, the country’s largest state, having been vaccinated. And 64 percent of the state’s population has been boosted.
Now, for the first time since COVID began, Australia has significantly more daily deaths than the United States on a per-capita basis. And New South Wales reported Thursday that 82 of the 98 people who died of COVID in the week ending May 28 were vaccinated, including 64 who had received at least one booster.
Further, of 41 people admitted to intensive care units in Australia’s largest state, only two were known to be unvaccinated.
In the comment section on Berenson’s blog post, a contributor who identified himself as a lawyer in Australia said the increase in mortality in his country is “absolutely shocking.”
“Truly scary. Strange signals are now showing up all over the place. You cannot drive anywhere without being confronted by an ambulance screaming past – this was something I used to see once every few weeks and yet I now see several, each day,” he wrote.
His law office has seen a “huge increase” in the number of estates they are dealing with, and life insurance claims are taking much longer to process, which, he is told, is because of the excess number of claims currently being made.
Another commenter said he was “ashamed of my fellow Australians; they have complied like sheep.”
“I always thought I lived in a free country. The last two years I’ve learnt, I live in a dictatorship,” he said. “Please Americans never let them take your guns, please fight to keep your freedom. I dream of one day fleeing Australia and taking [my family] to America. People can’t work here unless they are vaxxed. It is bone chillingly frightening what happened to us here in Australia and it happened overnight.”
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.