Top cardiologists link apparent rise in ‘unexpected’ deaths to COVID shots
WND News Center
A 25-year-old former college football player died after suffering a heart attack while jogging.
Jake Hescock, who played tight end for the University of Wisconsin and the University of Central Florida, suffered cardiac arrest in Boston on Dec. 6, the Orlando Sentinel reported.
A cousin, Lisa Walz Mlynarczyk, wrote on Facebook, “It is with a heavy heart that I have to say my cousin Jake has passed on, may he Rest in Peace and forever shine his bright soul down upon us.”
Two prominent cardiologists – Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Aseem Malhotra – believe the best explanation for the apparent rise in “sudden and unexpected” deaths and cardiac events in otherwise healthy people is the COVID-19 vaccines.
Hescock, who was 6-foot-7, played at the University of Central Florida from 2018 to 2021 before moving back to Massachusetts.
UCF head coach Gus Malzahn said he was “heartbroken to hear of Jake’s passing.”
“He was an incredible person, who embodied what it means to be a UCF Knight. Everyone who knew Jake loved him, and he was a blessing to coach. He will be greatly missed.”
We’re heartbroken to hear of Jake’s passing. He was an incredible person, who embodied what it means to be a UCF Knight. Everyone who knew Jake loved him and he was a blessing to coach.He will be greatly missed. Kristi and I’s prayers are with his whole family. pic.twitter.com/xaCUlpitbC— Coach Gus Malzahn (@CoachGusMalzahn) December 11, 2022
The University of Wisconsin football team’s Twitter account said: “Saddened to learn of the passing of former Badger Jake Hescock. Taken from us too soon. Our thoughts are with his family and friends.”
Dr. James Olsson, a Johns Hopkins-trained biomedical and cancer researcher, keeps track of the reported “died suddenly” incidents via Twitter. And there’s a “died suddenly” page on Facebook.
The BBC reported Tuesday a coroner in England concluded a 27-year-old man “died of a blood clot to the brain, caused as a direct result of his body’s reaction to the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccination.”
In a recent study in Germany of autopsies of 35 people who died within 20 days of COVID-19 vaccine injection, a total of 25, or 71%, had a final diagnoses consistent with a vaccine injury.
The injuries record included myocardial infarction, worsening heart failure, vascular aneurysm, pulmonary embolism, fatal stroke and vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia.
McCullough, in a recent video interview with WND, pointed out that in the past, long before the COVID vaccines, athletes who died sudden typically were diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, an abnormal thickening of the heart, or premature heart blockage. Now, athletes are thoroughly screened to rule out those conditions.
“When someone dies and the family doesn’t come out and say anything, or doctors don’t come out and say anything, it’s a reasonable assumption that it was the vaccine, until proven otherwise,” McCullough told WND.
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.