Top cardiologists link apparent rise in ‘unexpected’ deaths to COVID shots
WND News Center
A 25-year-old former college football player died after suffering a heart attack while jogging.
Jake Hescock, who played tight end for the University of Wisconsin and the University of Central Florida, suffered cardiac arrest in Boston on Dec. 6, the Orlando Sentinel reported.
A cousin, Lisa Walz Mlynarczyk, wrote on Facebook, “It is with a heavy heart that I have to say my cousin Jake has passed on, may he Rest in Peace and forever shine his bright soul down upon us.”
Two prominent cardiologists – Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Aseem Malhotra – believe the best explanation for the apparent rise in “sudden and unexpected” deaths and cardiac events in otherwise healthy people is the COVID-19 vaccines.
Hescock, who was 6-foot-7, played at the University of Central Florida from 2018 to 2021 before moving back to Massachusetts.
UCF head coach Gus Malzahn said he was “heartbroken to hear of Jake’s passing.”
“He was an incredible person, who embodied what it means to be a UCF Knight. Everyone who knew Jake loved him, and he was a blessing to coach. He will be greatly missed.”
We’re heartbroken to hear of Jake’s passing. He was an incredible person, who embodied what it means to be a UCF Knight. Everyone who knew Jake loved him and he was a blessing to coach.He will be greatly missed. Kristi and I’s prayers are with his whole family. pic.twitter.com/xaCUlpitbC— Coach Gus Malzahn (@CoachGusMalzahn) December 11, 2022
The University of Wisconsin football team’s Twitter account said: “Saddened to learn of the passing of former Badger Jake Hescock. Taken from us too soon. Our thoughts are with his family and friends.”
Dr. James Olsson, a Johns Hopkins-trained biomedical and cancer researcher, keeps track of the reported “died suddenly” incidents via Twitter. And there’s a “died suddenly” page on Facebook.
The BBC reported Tuesday a coroner in England concluded a 27-year-old man “died of a blood clot to the brain, caused as a direct result of his body’s reaction to the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccination.”
In a recent study in Germany of autopsies of 35 people who died within 20 days of COVID-19 vaccine injection, a total of 25, or 71%, had a final diagnoses consistent with a vaccine injury.
The injuries record included myocardial infarction, worsening heart failure, vascular aneurysm, pulmonary embolism, fatal stroke and vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia.
McCullough, in a recent video interview with WND, pointed out that in the past, long before the COVID vaccines, athletes who died sudden typically were diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, an abnormal thickening of the heart, or premature heart blockage. Now, athletes are thoroughly screened to rule out those conditions.
“When someone dies and the family doesn’t come out and say anything, or doctors don’t come out and say anything, it’s a reasonable assumption that it was the vaccine, until proven otherwise,” McCullough told WND.
- ‘I collapsed’: Documentary stuns with life-altering COVID-shot injuriesA newly released documentary film is stunning its audience with overwhelming evidence of life-altering injuries from the COVID vaccines.
- Phone COVID-19 exposure notifications in Washington state have endedWashington State Department of Health ends program that sent COVID-19 exposure notifications to residents’ phones. With the recent end of the federal public health emergency, federal funding for a variety of pandemic-related programs has dried up.
- ‘Noxious and harmful’: New study shatters myth that masks protectA new study suggests that wearing COVID masks may have caused problems with high blood pressure, reduced thinking ability, increased respiratory problems, and the inhalation of excessive carbon dioxide, potentially leading to harmful effects on health.
- Gov. Inslee rescinds COVID-19 vaccine mandate for state employeesMore than 1,800 state employees were initially fired or voluntarily left their jobs for failing to comply with Inslee’s vaccine mandate.
- COVID tests declared unsafe, mass recall issuedFDA warns of bacterial infection risk and inaccurate results in a recall of SD Biosensor’s Pilot COVID-19 At-Home Tests distributed by Roche Diagnostics, affecting numerous lot numbers. The FDA reported that about 500,000 tests were distributed to CVS Health.
- Opinion: Federal vaccine mandate on employees is ending; Washington state’s remainsElizabeth Hovde believes the governor’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for remaining and future employees of small cabinet and executive agencies is misguided, discriminatory and outdated.
- ABC News censors Bobby Kennedy remarks critical of COVID vaccines‘Instead of journalism, the public saw a hatchet job.’
- Big Pharma under investigation for COVID-vaccine fraudTexas Attorney General Ken Paxton has launched an investigation into Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson for possible violations of the state’s Deceptive Trade Practices Act over alleged COVID vaccine fraud and misrepresentation of efficacy and safety of the vaccines.
Why Aren’t We Investigating Surge in Sudden Deaths of Athletes? was posted by Children’s Health Defense in Feb. 2022. Still no investigation.
Must-Read Book Investigates 40% Increase in Deaths Among Healthy, Young People in 2021
‘Cause Unknown’: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 and 2022,” by former BlackRock manager Edward Dowd
“What is causing an ominous pattern of media stories reporting sudden deaths of fit young athletes?
Why would healthy, young athletes die suddenly, often on the playing field, despite having on-site EMTs trained in resuscitation?
Why were there hundreds of cardiac deaths in athletes since June 2021, when a Swiss study documented an average of 29 deaths per year in that demographic prior to 2021?
Were the sudden deaths related to the known risk of myocarditis (heart inflammation) associated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccination?
Why did the term “sudden adult death syndrome” start appearing often in the media in 2022 to describe the rise in cardiac-related symptoms among young people, causing them to be advised to “go and get their hearts checked”?
Since young people are not dying from COVID-19, could the excess deaths be caused by the COVID-19 vaccines?”