To ‘preemptively develop new vaccines’ will be ‘a cash cow for us,’ reveals latest Project Veritas undercover sting
WND News Center
A research director with the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer said the corporation is secretly exploring intentionally creating mutations of the COVID virus to “preemptively develop new vaccines,” and said COVID “is going to be a cash cow for us,” in the latest undercover video by Project Veritas.
In the video released yesterday, Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planner, says, “One of the things we’re exploring is like, why don’t we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create – preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we’re gonna’ do that though, there’s a risk of like, as you could imagine – no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.”
BREAKING: @Pfizer Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) January 26, 2023
"Don't tell anyone this…There is a risk…have to be very controlled to make sure this virus you mutate doesn't create something…the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest."#DirectedEvolution pic.twitter.com/xaRvlD5qTo
“Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them,” says Walker, who obviously has no idea he is being recorded.
“From what I’ve heard is they [Pfizer scientists] are optimizing it [COVID mutation process], but they’re going slow because everyone is very cautious – obviously they don’t want to accelerate it too much. I think they are also just trying to do it as an exploratory thing because you obviously don’t want to advertise that you are figuring out future mutations,” he says.
“Don’t tell anyone this. …There is a risk … have to be very controlled to make sure this virus you mutate doesn’t create something … the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest.”
He says it “makes no sense” and dismisses as “bull—t” the idea that COVID virus “popped out of nowhere.”
In the PV video, mRNA co-inventor and famed vaccine dissident Dr. Robert Malone comments regarding Walker: “The gentleman seems to have absolutely no moral compass at all.” Malone is now a leading crusader against COVID vaccines and governments’ COVID policies worldwide.
Pfizer faces escalating public scrutiny and skepticism as the establishment COVID narrative that the vaccines are “safe and effective” crumbles amidst growing evidence of dangerous side effects from the experimental shots. A 2022 JAMA study found that one in every 500 children under five years who received the Pfizer mRNA COVID vaccine were hospitalized with a vaccine injury, and one in 200 had “symptoms ongoing for weeks or months afterwards,” as WND reported.
Pfizer’s CEO Albert Bourla recently refused to answer politically incorrect questions from an “ambush interview” by conservative Rebel News, while attending the Davos World Economic Forum annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
When the undercover PV reporter says the “the whole … research of the viruses and mutating [them] would be the ultimate cash cow,” Walker responds, “Yeah, it’d be perfect.”
Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe says on the video: “Now you would think that creating viruses to sell the vaccine would be illegal, but no, the pharmaceutical industry, as Walker puts it, is ‘a revolving door for all government officials.'”
“You’re not supposed to do gain-of-function research with viruses. Regularly not. We can do these selected structure mutations to make them more potent. There is research ongoing about that. I don’t know how that is going to work. There better not be any more outbreaks because Jesus Christ,” he says in the sting video.
Walker said COVID has been instrumental for Pfizer’s recent business success: “Part of what they [Pfizer scientists] want to do is, to some extent, to try to figure out, you know, how there are all these new strains and variants that just pop up. So, it’s like trying to catch them before they pop up and we can develop a vaccine prophylactically, like, for new variants. So, that’s why they like, do it controlled in a lab, where they say this is a new epitope, and so if it comes out later on in the public, we already have a vaccine working.”
At press time, the Project Veritas video-tweet had more than 19 million views, according to Twitter. PV only recently was welcomed back to the social media platform after it was purchased by self-described “free speech absolutist” Elon Musk.
- Medical freedom conference at local church draws large crowdA link to a video for a recent conference on medical freedom at Bethel Community Church in Washougal has been taken down by YouTube, but those who were at the event witnessed two doctors calling for individuals to take back their freedom.
- Report: COVID-vaccine maker monitored popular critics of the jabPharmaceutical giant Moderna tracked the content of popular media personalities who were critical of the COVID-19 vaccine seeking to censor what the company deemed as “misinformation.”
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson: When do the architects of the COVID catastrophe go on trial?In his latest episode of his Uncensored series on X, Tucker Carlson asked New York Times reporter Alex Berenson when will the architects of the COVID “catastrophe’’ go on trial?
- Doctors no longer forced to sing COVID narrative in one stateThere’s been a victory for free speech as a state law that limited what doctors could say about COVID-19 has hit the trash bin.
- CIA being sued for hiding COVID pandemic recordsThe Central Intelligence Agency is being sued for refusing to release records relating to an investigation of the origins of COVID.
- Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%Shares of company making COVID shots plunge 44%. During 2022, when the COVID-19 fears still raged across the nation, Pfizer reported a record $100 billion revenue stream.
- Rand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic killsRand Paul: Fauci claimed Wuhan research ‘worth the risk’ even if pandemic kills. Senator charges COVID adviser ‘responsible for probably more deaths’ than anyone in the medical world.
- COVID’s mRNA shots now linked to VAIDSResearchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.